Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

<cite>

</cite>In the past 10 years, Boston teams have won seven titles in four sports.

Pretty cool pic....I know you all hate Boston and all.

[Y]

All-Pro

So heres where I'm at</P>

In my mind there is no way TC comes back next that being said I just don't care anymore when it comes him he will begone soon enough we could have been rebuilt by now ...oh well I fell bad for the players that probably won't play again enough on that...</P>

First and foremostI want this team win play good football and thats something I'll never give up on....Theseplayers can win football games ...</P>

Another thingI haven't said much on is how they let O'hara and Snee go ..It seems to me they earned a phone call from thisOrg...Not what got they walkinto thestadium to be met by someone,told not to go to the locker room with gear in hand...the front office wants to see them...piss poor imo thoseguys deserved better than that.....</P>

Now I don't know what JR,s plan is but at this point it ain't working.. To me he may be a little to ****y for him own good ... treating players like **** and what not...Again jmo, truth of the matter is I don't know **** about the goings on behind closed doors ...none of us do ...</P>

Nobody hates you MH or anything of the like. Speaking for myselfI just plangot tired of the Eli talk,It became worst than a broken record on this board...enough is enough time tosee how it goes this year..</P>

I am going to do my best to stop with the negative **** about this staff and hope for the best for these players..</P>

Ifthey go down this Sundaythey probably go down hard...If they win this Sunday they will have played hard and that's whatI/we want...... that's what I/we always want.....there are no guaranteed wins there are no guaranteed loses ...I done</P>

waiting 21 years for a championship ain't gonna happenfor this cat so if you think I'm bitimpatient you'd be ****ing right...I done my time...sorry for the rant..now lets get behind this team its all we got...Go giants </P>

</P>

psI may have left words out... sorry... I'm to tired to proofread..... I come in peace</P>

[quote user="byron"]

In my mind there is no way TC comes back next that being said I just don't care anymore when it comes him he will begone soon enough we could have been rebuilt by now ...oh well I fell bad for the players that probably won't play again enough on that...</P>

First and foremostI want this team win play good football and thats something I'll never give up on....Theseplayers can win football games ...</P>

Another thingI haven't said much on is how they let O'hara and Snee go ..It seems to me they earned a phone call from thisOrg...Not what got they walkinto thestadium to be met by someone,told not to go to the locker room with gear in hand...the front office wants to see them...piss poor imo thoseguys deserved better than that.....</P>

Now I don't know what JR,s plan is but at this point it ain't working.. To me he may be a little to ****y for him own good ... treating players like **** and what not...Again jmo, truth of the matter is I don't know **** about the goings on behind closed doors ...none of us do ...</P>

Nobody hates you MH or anything of the like. Speaking for myselfI just plangot tired of the Eli talk,It became worst than a broken record on this board...enough is enough time tosee how it goes this year..</P>

I am going to do my best to stop with the negative **** about this staff and hope for the best for these players..</P>

Ifthey go down this Sundaythey probably go down hard...If they win this Sunday they will have played hard and that's whatI/we want...... that's what I/we always want.....there are no guaranteed wins there are no guaranteed loses ...I done</P>

waiting 21 years for a championship ain't gonna happenfor this cat so if you think I'm bitimpatient you'd be ****ing right...I done my time...sorry for the rant..now lets get behind this team its all we got...Go giants </P>

</P>

psI may have left words out... sorry... I'm to tired to proofread..... I come in peace</P>

[/quote]</P>

Geez Byron, go easy on me. I'm going to speak my mind. Its a message board. Thats what its for.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro

[quote user="byron"]

Nobody hates you MH or anything of the like. Speaking for myselfI just plangot tired of the Eli talk,It became worst than a broken record <FONT color=#0000ff>on this board</FONT>...enough is enough time tosee how it goes this year..</P>

</P>

[/quote]Oh **** man you said some the other day about people hating you and the list was getting longer.....I was speaking to that.....The rest of the paragraph was more of a general comment about the Eli talk on this board , I suck at writing MH should have broke that up..sorry. Of coarse you can say what you want here..I just wish it would simmer down a littlebut that probably won't happenso avoid most of it...</P>

This board can bring a person down if you let it..And I'm as guilty as anyone some times especially when it comes to this staff...I am going to try and do bettergoing forward..Again sorry MH...this board is very polarised I find it hard to stay neutral my bad....</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"]....I know you all hate Boston and all.
    [/quote]I have no problems with the Celtics Bruins or Pats.. But my opinion doesn't count

All-Pro

Anyone brave enough to bet on the Bills this weekend.. Pats could be due for a stinker?mind you a Brady stinker is better than most qbs best day..

On a side note Lions are undefeated in their last 10 games, preseason included.

[quote user="byron"][quote user="byron"]

Nobody hates you MH or anything of the like. Speaking for myselfI just plangot tired of the Eli talk,It became worst than a broken record <FONT color=#0000ff>on this board</FONT>...enough is enough time tosee how it goes this year..</P>

</P>

[/quote]Oh **** man you said some the other day about people hating you and the list was getting longer.....I was speaking to that.....The rest of the paragraph was more of a general comment about the Eli talk on this board , I suck at writing MH should have broke that up..sorry. Of coarse you can say what you want here..I just wish it would simmer down a littlebut that probably won't happenso avoid most of it...</P>

This board can bring a person down if you let it..And I'm as guilty as anyone some times especially when it comes to this staff...I am going to try and do bettergoing forward..Again sorry MH...this board is very polarised I find it hard to stay neutral my bad....</P>

[/quote]</P>

Byron....I like the banter back and forth. The only thing I don't like is being called a liar. But the conflict is life affirming.</P>

I don't want to chat with a bunch of guys who agree with me. No fun in that.</P>

Don't sweat it so much. I know Pizz doesn't hate me. He just dislikes me intensely.</P>

</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"] I know Pizz doesn't hate me. He just dislikes me intensely.

</P>

[/quote]</P>

neither actually....I just have no problem telling you to go **** yourself when you get out of line. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="byron"]

So heres where I'm at</p>

In my mind there is no way TC comes back next that being said I just don't care anymore when it comes him he will begone soon enough we could have been rebuilt by now ...oh well I fell bad for the players that probably won't play again enough on that...</p>

First and foremostI want this team win play good football and thats something I'll never give up on....Theseplayers can win football games ...</p>

Another thingI haven't said much on is how they let O'hara and Snee go ..It seems to me they earned a phone call from thisOrg...Not what got they walkinto thestadium to be met by someone,told not to go to the locker room with gear in hand...the front office wants to see them...piss poor imo thoseguys deserved better than that.....</p>

Now I don't know what JR,s plan is but at this point it ain't working.. To me he may be a little to ****y for him own good ... treating players like **** and what not...Again jmo, truth of the matter is I don't know **** about the goings on behind closed doors ...none of us do ...</p>

Nobody hates you MH or anything of the like. Speaking for myselfI just plangot tired of the Eli talk,It became worst than a broken record <font color="#0000ff">on this board</font>...enough is enough time tosee how it goes this year..</p>

I am going to do my best to stop with the negative **** about this staff and hope for the best for these players..</p>

Ifthey go down this Sundaythey probably go down hard...If they win this Sunday they will have played hard and that's whatI/we want...... that's what I/we always want.....there are no guaranteed wins there are no guaranteed loses ...I done</p>

waiting 21 years for a championship ain't gonna happenfor this cat so if you think I'm bitimpatient you'd be ****ing right...I done my time...sorry for the rant..now lets get behind this team its all we got...Go giants </p>

</p>

psI may have left words out... sorry... I'm to tired to proofread..... I come in peace</p>

[/quote]Oh **** man you said some the other day about people hating you and the list was getting longer.....I was speaking to that.....The rest of the paragraph was more of a general comment about the Eli talk on this board , I suck at writing MH should have broke that up..sorry. Of coarse you can say what you want here..I just wish it would simmer down a littlebut that probably won't happenso avoid most of it...</p>

This board can bring a person down if you let it..And I'm as guilty as anyone some times especially when it comes to this staff...I am going to try and do bettergoing forward..Again sorry MH...this board is very polarised I find it hard to stay neutral my bad....</p>

[/quote]</p>

Byron....I like the banter back and forth. The only thing I don't like is being called a liar. But the conflict is life affirming.</p>

I don't want to chat with a bunch of guys who agree with me. No fun in that.</p>

Don't sweat it so much. I know Pizz doesn't hate me. He just dislikes me intensely.</p>

</p>[/quote]

you have become a bit obsessive over Eli though - in a very unhealthy way
    Fear the name, appreciate the game