Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

"Anything to get the Red Sox out would be awesome for me," said Martin, who has been involved in the rivalry for one season.</P>

When asked why, Martin sounded like the truest Bleacher Creature.</P>

"Because I hate the Red Sox," Martin said.</P>

"They are fun to play against because they have a quality team and they are gritty and they play hard and stuff, but I would love to see them lose," Martin said.

"They have given us a hard time all year, but I don't think we are scared of them or anything," Martin said.

"If we play them (in the playoffs), we play them.""I guess it just comes with the territory," Martin said. "When you wear the pinstripes, you just kind of learn to be that way."[/quote]

even before this comment i thought he was a great addition.. I love this guy even more now
    [/quote]</P>

MEEEE TOOOOOO!!!!
    Keep this dude around!!! He was very good this year considering our options at catcher.

And tell me I'm not right so far about Montero....I'm so excited to have that guy also.</P>

[/quote]

i dunno if ur right

I've seen enough Shane Spencers in my life to know not to get too excited. Especially when hes joining the party this late. He was suppose to be up here contributing last year
    [/quote]</P>

we had no reason to call him up last year. It's all good man. I'll take his average as a part time player that he is right now....he's going to be good.
    Shane Spencer..lol nice.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

"Anything to get the Red Sox out would be awesome for me," said Martin, who has been involved in the rivalry for one season.</p>

When asked why, Martin sounded like the truest Bleacher Creature.</p>

"Because I hate the Red Sox," Martin said.</p>

"They are fun to play against because they have a quality team and they are gritty and they play hard and stuff, but I would love to see them lose," Martin said.

"They have given us a hard time all year, but I don't think we are scared of them or anything," Martin said.

"If we play them (in the playoffs), we play them.""I guess it just comes with the territory," Martin said. "When you wear the pinstripes, you just kind of learn to be that way."[/quote]

even before this comment i thought he was a great addition.. I love this guy even more now
    [/quote]</p>

MEEEE TOOOOOO!!!!
    Keep this dude around!!! He was very good this year considering our options at catcher.

And tell me I'm not right so far about Montero....I'm so excited to have that guy also.</p>[/quote]
    "Jorge is better." Dez lol
    [/quote]

lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

"Anything to get the Red Sox out would be awesome for me," said Martin, who has been involved in the rivalry for one season.</p>

[/quote]</p>

MEEEE TOOOOOO!!!!

And tell me I'm not right so far about Montero....I'm so excited to have that guy also.</p>

[/quote]

i dunno if ur right

I've seen enough Shane Spencers in my life to know not to get too excited. Especially when hes joining the party this late. He was suppose to be up here contributing last year
    [/quote]</p>

we had no reason to call him up last year. It's all good man. I'll take his average as a part time player that he is right now....he's going to be good.
    Shane Spencer..lol nice.</p>[/quote]

Sample Size is just too small. Im just not sold yet, but am excited at the possibilities

we have a baby squiril in the office

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=report>

Giants CB Prince Amukamara has begun doing cornerback drills in this week's practices.</P></DIV>
    <DIV class=impact>"I don't feel pain at all but right now," Amukamara said, but cautioned that he's still "timid and hesitant, it's pretty awkward right now." The Giants seem to be targeting an early October return for Amukamara. Fill-in starter Aaron Ross was benched during Monday night's game, so Amukamara could have a major role by mid-season. </DIV>

[/quote]</P>

We all know he's going to pull a hammy or a quad before he has a chance to help us.</P>

[/quote]

the one thing that rings in my head about this is Beatty hjad the same injur ylsat year and he said he wasn't right for the rest of the season because he didn't have the confidence that his foot could hold up. I would have to think, it would be harder for Prince to overcome as well
    [/quote]</P>

The guy had no mini camps, to training camp, no pre season games. No work with the defense..He's obviously not going to be in any kind of shape.</P>

If we try to bring him back without proper preparation he's going to get hurt. It is highly unlikely that Prince will be in a position to help us until much later in the season, and lets face it, our season may very well be over by then.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="dezzzR"]we have a baby squiril in the office
    [/quote]</P>

Is that the pet name they have for you Dez.</P>

Cute.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <div class="report">

Giants CB Prince Amukamara has begun doing cornerback drills in this week's practices.</p></div>
    <div class="impact">"I don't feel pain at all but right now," Amukamara said, but cautioned that he's still "timid and hesitant, it's pretty awkward right now." The Giants seem to be targeting an early October return for Amukamara. Fill-in starter Aaron Ross was benched during Monday night's game, so Amukamara could have a major role by mid-season. </div>

[/quote]</p>

We all know he's going to pull a hammy or a quad before he has a chance to help us.</p>

[/quote]

the one thing that rings in my head about this is Beatty hjad the same injur ylsat year and he said he wasn't right for the rest of the season because he didn't have the confidence that his foot could hold up. I would have to think, it would be harder for Prince to overcome as well
    [/quote]</p>

The guy had no mini camps, to training camp, no pre season games. No work with the defense..He's obviously not going to be in any kind of shape.</p>

If we try to bring him back without proper preparation he's going to get hurt. It is highly unlikely that Prince will be in a position to help us until much later in the season, and lets face it, our season may very well be over by then.</p>[/quote]

i think we have enough of a schedule the first half that we could maintain. We need somebody to step up in the secondary and the line to get it together. I think the line will end up being okay, but it really starts this week.

This will really set the tone for us as a team. Win or lose, it is about how we are going to play this week

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Is that the pet name they have for you Dez.</p>

Cute.</p>[/quote]

LMAO

they call him fuzzy nuts

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]</p>

MEEEE TOOOOOO!!!!

And tell me I'm not right so far about Montero....I'm so excited to have that guy also.</p>[/quote]
    "Jorge is better." Dez lol
    [/quote]never said that.
    he DID help us clinch the playoffs the other night with a huge clutch hit in the 8th

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Is that the pet name they have for you Dez.</p>

Cute.</p>[/quote]see youre still dancing around the question.