Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

we offered smith 35 mill before he got hurt and he turned it down. really nothing reese can do

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]We shouldn't have let him go. [/quote]</P>

handful of players we shouldnt have let go.....but who you tellin'?

we had millions come off the books, and we were a nonfactor in free agency, leaving this team in the situation it's currently in. No depth, and gaping holes at certain positions.</P>

[/quote]

Sorry but I just disagree. We didn't have many positions that we had to address in free agency.

WE lost 2 guys on the liune, but we had Beatty ready to come in and we gave Baas a big deal.

We signed Bradshaw at a good contract.

We felt fine at WR with Hixon back.

We felt fine at CB with T2 and Princ ehealthy and Ross in a contract year

I mean besides letting Smith go, I really can't kill Reese for anything. It ain't his fault Oakland overpaid for Boss

It seems Pascoe regressed at FBack, but we did put our hate in for Leach and just didn't get him
    [/quote]</P>

The one thing you blame him for (Smith) is the one thing I give him a pass for. Smith would have been a terrible signing if we tried to match Philly. Thats was one of the dumbest signings of all time by Philly. They already have Jason Avant to do what Smith does. The docs told our FO that SS was still a ways away. I think they were probably right. I don't see Smith doing anything in Philly.</P>

That aside...stop stalking me in other threads.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]We shouldn't have let him go. [/quote]</p>

we had millions come off the books, and we were a nonfactor in free agency, leaving this team in the situation it's currently in. No depth, and gaping holes at certain positions.</p>

[/quote]

Sorry but I just disagree. We didn't have many positions that we had to address in free agency.

WE lost 2 guys on the liune, but we had Beatty ready to come in and we gave Baas a big deal.

I mean besides letting Smith go, I really can't kill Reese for anything. It ain't his fault Oakland overpaid for Boss

It seems Pascoe regressed at FBack, but we did put our hate in for Leach and just didn't get him
    [/quote]</p>

yo im just sayin', we cut half the o-line, signed a center, let 2 of our better players walk(not that we can REALLY prevent that, but dont get me started on the smith thing)....and we really didn't add any depth to our LBs or 2ndary....Prince, sure...but you dont rely on a rookie coming out of the gates. specifically at CB.</p>

I'm kind of over it all to be honest...after the past few seasons' collapses....I'm just kind of at that point I guess.
    I just want to clear house. The entire staff, starting with the athletic training staff and conditioners. lol
    new coaches! new coordinators! the works!!
    also, Reese is no victim here....give him the axe too....</p>

SSSSSSSSSSSEE YA!</p>[/quote]

Smith is the only thing I can't argue and I agree...

but u said two of our better players? Who is the other one your referring to - Cofield or Boss? Honestly not that it matters though because our DTs have never looked better and TE role is being filled nicely. But just curious as to who you are referring?

We didn't add depth to our LBs? Thats because we have 4 rookies who looked awesome lol. Why would we add?

SEcondary? We drafted Sash, Prince and resigned Grant. Added wtih Rolle, Phillips, T2, Webster, and Ross.

Reese actually did a great job putting this team together and ur smoking that moorehead **** if u think hes going anywhere
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"]we offered smith 35 mill before he got hurt and he turned it down. really nothing reese can do
    [/quote]

well that I disagree with. We offered him a 2 mil contract and he got a 3mil contract

We could of landed smith if we wanted

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

we had millions come off the books, and we were a nonfactor in free agency, leaving this team in the situation it's currently in. No depth, and gaping holes at certain positions.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

The one thing you blame him for (Smith) is the one thing I give him a pass for. Smith would have been a terrible signing if we tried to match Philly. Thats was one of the dumbest signings of all time by Philly. They already have Jason Avant to do what Smith does. The docs told our FO that SS was still a ways away. I think they were probably right. I don't see Smith doing anything in Philly.</p>

That aside...stop stalking me in other threads.</p>[/quote]

lol Steve Smith for 3mil just to keep him here would of been a good move. We offered him 2. Hell, im sure if we even went to 2.5 we could of landed him

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]we offered smith 35 mill before he got hurt and he turned it down. really nothing reese can do
    [/quote]

well that I disagree with. We offered him a 2 mil contract and he got a 3mil contract

We could of landed smith if we wanted
    [/quote]</P>

We didn't want to. And I'm fine with that. You were just star struck because you were twitter buddies.</P>

Smith is not healthy and will struggle all season.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]</P>

we can talk about specifics...but it just comes down to our inability to adapts and evolve, like you all have been mentioning recently. we're stale...
    realistically you cant replace your entire roster with rookies. granted i know that wasn't our intention or anything, but...we have alot of them, and that wasnt our style really.</P>

I'm just upset is all I guess, we all know how frustrating it has been to see this team come off a superbowl and do a whole ton of NOTHING since....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

The one thing you blame him for (Smith) is the one thing I give him a pass for. Smith would have been a terrible signing if we tried to match Philly. Thats was one of the dumbest signings of all time by Philly. They already have Jason Avant to do what Smith does. The docs told our FO that SS was still a ways away. I think they were probably right. I don't see Smith doing anything in Philly.</p>

That aside...stop stalking me in other threads.</p>[/quote]

lol Steve Smith for 3mil just to keep him here would of been a good move. We offered him 2. Hell, im sure if we even went to 2.5 we could of landed him

[/quote]but he didnt even let reese counter offer. greeeedy

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="JPizzack"]

we can talk about specifics...but it just comes down to our inability to adapts and evolve, like you all have been mentioning recently. we're stale...
    realistically you cant replace your entire roster with rookies. granted i know that wasn't our intention or anything, but...we have alot of them, and that wasnt our style really.</P>

I'm just upset is all I guess, we all know how frustrating it has been to see this team come off a superbowl and do a whole ton of NOTHING since....</P>

[/quote]</P>

Amen brotha'</P>

We need a fresh start with a new attitude. Unless lightning strikes, this will be the last year of this regime.</P>

And changes they are a comin'</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

What the......</P>
    Get well soon 80.