Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]we offered smith 35 mill before he got hurt and he turned it down. really nothing reese can do
    [/quote]

well that I disagree with. We offered him a 2 mil contract and he got a 3mil contract

We could of landed smith if we wanted
    [/quote]</P>

Smith had alterior motives....he would have signed here...and 3 million ISN'T that big of a deal for us to sign him since he was good when healthy. I dont agree with the decisions from both parties, but that's business (unless youre Smith in which case, youre just a ****)</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All you Morehead haters are going to miss me when I'm gone next week.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]we offered smith 35 mill before he got hurt and he turned it down. really nothing reese can do
    [/quote]

well that I disagree with. We offered him a 2 mil contract and he got a 3mil contract

[/quote]</p>

Smith had alterior motives....he would have signed here...and 3 million ISN'T that big of a deal for us to sign him since he was good when healthy. I dont agree with the decisions from both parties, but that's business (unless youre Smith in which case, youre just a ****)</p>[/quote]

Smith was coming off of a 2nd round rookie contract... money makes the difference to him.

Plus it was an insult the way the Giants handled it. Only thing I dont like Smith doing is denying the fact that the Giants offered him a big deal last year
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"]

What the......</P>

[/quote]</P>

??</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

oops...I'm posting into double coverage</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"]All you Morehead haters are going to miss me when I'm gone next week.[/quote]

where u goin?

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]</p>

we can talk about specifics...but it just comes down to our inability to adapts and evolve, like you all have been mentioning recently. we're stale...
    realistically you cant replace your entire roster with rookies. granted i know that wasn't our intention or anything, but...we have alot of them, and that wasnt our style really.</p>

I'm just upset is all I guess, <u>we all know how frustrating it has been to see this team come off a superbowl and do a whole ton of NOTHING since....</u></p>[/quote]i loved 08. we looked unstoppable until plax shot himself. we had so much swagg, players were executing....
    but since then its been a nightmare.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

We didn't want to. And I'm fine with that. You were just star struck because you were twitter buddies.</p>

Smith is not healthy and will struggle all season.</p>[/quote]

Smith already started playing fo rPhilly last week and looked fine. Until he goes down tihs year- your wrong

and u've yet to respond to the simple question I asked about Boss, since ur killing Reese for not resigning him: Do you feel we should have given Boss that money that he got from the Raiders?

[quote user="dezzzR"]we offered smith 35 mill before he got hurt and he turned it down. really nothing reese can do
    [/quote]</P>

Didn't Steve Smith deny this?</P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="dezzzR"]i loved 08. we looked unstoppable until plax shot himself. we had so much swagg, players were executing....
    but since then its been a nightmare.
    [/quote]

no doubt...but Philly was not better than us that year, and we have nothing to show for it...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant