Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]should i trade mike tolbert for manningham?
    [/quote]

if u have the RB depth and need a WR, i would
    [/quote]think i can get someone better for him?

[quote user="dezzzR"]thats pretty funny cause when he hit that shot to dead center i thought of you. lol
    im impressed. but id rather leave him dh, next year too. i like martin

jones had a pretty good year dhing and playing left as well
    [/quote]</P>

Well, I think they will make him a DH, but I kinda think it's a waste. I feel like maybe they will convert him to an OF once Swisher's tenure is up.
    Seems likea waste to have a young guy as a DH only.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

by the way, jpp is an absolute frriggann monster. he was everywhere yesterday. **** osi, seriously i dont want him back

[quote user="dezzzR"]by the way, jpp is an absolute frriggann monster. he was everywhere yesterday. **** osi, seriously i dont want him back
    [/quote]</P>

I want EVERYONE back....JPP was limping yesterday, Canty was limping yesterday. We need ALL the depth we can get.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]should i trade mike tolbert for manningham?
    [/quote]

if u have the RB depth and need a WR, i would
    [/quote]think i can get someone better for him?
    [/quote]

probably

i would keep that offer onthe table but look for more...

whats ur team looking like right now?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

OK guys.....Yes I was on a plane during the game. I was able to listen to it on the internet on the plane on WFAN. I also saw the highlights.</P>

This is exactly what I want to see from Eli. Conservative, dumping it off and getting the ball to the playmakers in space. And how about Victor Cruz? I noticed some of this on Monday where Eli was dumping it off later in the game when plays downfield weren't there. Last year Eli would have gone all "gunlinger" (still laugh when I say that) and chucked it into coverage. This year he's protecting the ball more. 3 of the 4 TD's were short passes where guys made plays. Ans all 4 were great plays made by the pass catchers.</P>

The defense was unexplainably good. Hard to imagine it was the same team we saw on Monday.</P>

My mood has gone from pure pessimism to relative optimism in one day. Maybe, just maybe we might have a decent year.</P>

I won't post much this week so go ahead and crush me when I'm gone.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

hey how about beckum?

Dudes a player

[quote user="Morehead State"]

OK guys.....Yes I was on a plane during the game. I was able to listen to it on the internet on the plane on WFAN. I also saw the highlights.</p>

This is exactly what I want to see from Eli. Conservative, dumping it off and getting the ball to the playmakers in space. And how about Victor Cruz? I noticed some of this on Monday where Eli was dumping it off later in the game when plays downfield weren't there. Last year Eli would have gone all "gunlinger" (still laugh when I say that) and chucked it into coverage. This year he's protecting the ball more. 3 of the 4 TD's were short passes where guys made plays. Ans all 4 were great plays made by the pass catchers.</p>

The defense was unexplainably good. Hard to imagine it was the same team we saw on Monday.</p>

My mood has gone from pure pessimism to relative optimism in one day. Maybe, just maybe we might have a decent year.</p>

I won't post much this week so go ahead and crush me when I'm gone.</p>[/quote]

no crushing you, we've just come to the conclusion that YOUR the bad luck charm

we're on to you. All this time, deflecting it to me. Your pure evil

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

OK guys.....Yes I was on a plane during the game. I was able to listen to it on the internet on the plane on WFAN. I also saw the highlights.</P>

This is exactly what I want to see from Eli. Conservative, dumping it off and getting the ball to the playmakers in space. And how about Victor Cruz? I noticed some of this on Monday where Eli was dumping it off later in the game when plays downfield weren't there. Last year Eli would have gone all "gunlinger" (still laugh when I say that) and chucked it into coverage. This year he's protecting the ball more. 3 of the 4 TD's were short passes where guys made plays. Ans all 4 were great plays made by the pass catchers.</P>

The defense was unexplainably good. Hard to imagine it was the same team we saw on Monday.</P>

My mood has gone from pure pessimism to relative optimism in one day. Maybe, just maybe we might have a decent year.</P>

I won't post much this week so go ahead and crush me when I'm gone.</P>

[/quote]</P>

The Jacobs td catch was not a "short pass where a guy made a play"</P>

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="Morehead State"]

OK guys.....Yes I was on a plane during the game. I was able to listen to it on the internet on the plane on WFAN. I also saw the highlights.</p>

This is exactly what I want to see from Eli. Conservative, dumping it off and getting the ball to the playmakers in space. And how about Victor Cruz? I noticed some of this on Monday where Eli was dumping it off later in the game when plays downfield weren't there. Last year Eli would have gone all "gunlinger" (still laugh when I say that) and chucked it into coverage. This year he's protecting the ball more. 3 of the 4 TD's were short passes where guys made plays. Ans all 4 were great plays made by the pass catchers.</p>

The defense was unexplainably good. Hard to imagine it was the same team we saw on Monday.</p>

My mood has gone from pure pessimism to relative optimism in one day. Maybe, just maybe we might have a decent year.</p>

I won't post much this week so go ahead and crush me when I'm gone.</p>

[/quote]</p>

The Jacobs td catch was not a "short pass where a guy made a play"</p>[/quote]

will u still be a lincecum fan when hes a yankee?