Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

im not crazy about rolle, well i never was. he makes good plays and all but what the hell was with him slapping hands/helmets with eagle receivers after every good passing play the eagles made? even after the scuffle with jackson he went up and slapped his hand. get mean man, this is a division game, this team embarrassed you least meeting. keep **** talking. get in their heads. and he needs to stop with the late hits.

[quote user="dezzzR"]im not crazy about rolle, well i never was. he makes good plays and all but what the hell was with him slapping hands/helmets with eagle receivers after every good passing play the eagles made? even after the scuffle with jackson he went up and slapped his hand. get mean man, this is a division game, this team embarrassed you least meeting. keep **** talking. get in their heads. and he needs to stop with the late hits.
    [/quote]

thats a bit dramatic i think.

his intensity was fine and that was a bull**** flag. He got flagged for taking Celeks helmet off, but Celek actually took it off himself.

That hsould of been a no flag
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]im not crazy about rolle, well i never was. he makes good plays and all but what the hell was with him slapping hands/helmets with eagle receivers after every good passing play the eagles made? even after the scuffle with jackson he went up and slapped his hand. get mean man, this is a division game, this team embarrassed you least meeting. keep **** talking. get in their heads. and he needs to stop with the late hits.
    [/quote]

his intensity was fine and that was a bull**** flag. He got flagged for taking Celeks helmet off, but Celek actually took it off himself.

[/quote]</P>

yea Dezz...youre just whining. and to be honest youre being extremely hypocritical. Youre the first one to crucify Rolle for being the most outspoken guy on the team, but when he's shows good sportsmanship, you call him a *****?
    I have zero problem with the stuff Rolle says...as long as he makes plays on the field. he's doing fine (although he sucks in the nickelback roll), so im ok with it all.
    You cant have you cake and eat it too</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

espn has the sick angle on cruzs first td and his eyes are so relaxed like hes seeing everything in slowmo right before nnamdi is about to hit him, cruz sidesteps to the inside and the two eagle dbs run into each other. he made it look so easy.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]im not crazy about rolle, well i never was. he makes good plays and all but what the hell was with him slapping hands/helmets with eagle receivers after every good passing play the eagles made? even after the scuffle with jackson he went up and slapped his hand. get mean man, this is a division game, this team embarrassed you least meeting. keep **** talking. get in their heads. and he needs to stop with the late hits.
    [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

yea Dezz...youre just whining. and to be honest youre being extremely hypocritical. <u>Youre the first one to crucify Rolle for being the most outspoken guy on the team, </u>but when he's shows good sportsmanship, you call him a *****?
    I have zero problem with the stuff Rolle says...as long as he makes plays on the field. he's doing fine (although he sucks in the nickelback roll), so im ok with it all.
    You cant have you cake and eat it too</p>[/quote]thats laughable. i crucified him for saying something ******ed.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Did anyone see the Bears/Packers game when Knox ran that punt back and everyone was following Hester? Even the camera was fooled. That play was awesome and all for nothing due to holding. lol It was crazy...
    [/quote]

that **** was crazy... how the hell did the punter not know where the ball went too..

his *** was onth ewrong side of the field as well
    [/quote]
    Yeah, set up so well. I have never seen anything like that before. The special teams coach was beside himself. lol

Speaking of losing it, did you see the defensive coordinator for the Falcons when that dude jumped offside? lol

skins or boys tonight?

[quote user="dezzzR"]skins or boys tonight?
    [/quote]</P>

i cant decide...lol

I guess I'd go skins. at least it gives us validation losing to them, even though I dont think they'll keep this up.....
    Dunno....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]skins or boys tonight?
    [/quote]</p>

i cant decide...lol

I guess I'd go skins. at least it gives us validation losing to them, even though I dont think they'll keep this up.....
    Dunno....</p>[/quote]yea i think the skins can take them. they always seem to put up a fight against dallas

i hope cantys ok, hes been a force up the gut.