Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="byron"]

what the **** is the matter with this place every body pushing their ****ingagenda's...I want this teamwin when we don'tI get madand say **** thats nevergoing to change ever...I said it last week I root for this players they win games with the help of the coaches ....I eat my crow this but I'llremain caususly optimistict about the future as it relates to this coaching staff...They had a good game plan yesterday now keep it up and I'll remain quite....</p>

everybody calling for crow eating and stay off the bandwagon **** is rediculous we all want the same thing here we won the ****ing game ....this place/people don't like being positive at all everything an ****ingargument.... banter,,, debate I think not ...**** tagf....</p>

</p>

</p>

now back to being happy Go Giants !!!!!</p>[/quote]

ehhh im not sure about that with some of these posters

All-Pro

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="byron"]

what the **** is the matter with this place every body pushing their ****ingagenda's...I want this teamwin when we don'tI get madand say **** thats nevergoing to change ever...I said it last week I root for this players they win games with the help of the coaches ....I eat my crow this but I'llremain caususly optimistict about the future as it relates to this coaching staff...They had a good game plan yesterday now keep it up and I'll remain quite....</P>

everybody calling for crow eating and stay off the bandwagon **** is rediculous we all want the same thing here we won the ****ing game ....this place/people don't like being positive at all everything an ****ingargument.... banter,,, debate I think not ...**** tagf....</P>

</P>

</P>

now back to being happy Go Giants !!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Personally I am happy we beat a division rival on the road. </P>

No serious injuries. </P>

Guys stepped up...</P>

Just an all-around good win...</P>[/quote]Agreed all counts I couldn't sleep thinking about how well everbody done we needed that game and they went out and took it...I want same fire next week...give me 60 mins of that kind of football everyweek and I'll never complain.... my problem is with this board of late maybe I just need to stayaway....I'm outta here sorry for the drama...this board needs work I'll stop posting so I'm at least not part of the problem....

how about them gggggggggggggggggmen!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="byron"]

what the **** is the matter with this place every body pushing their ****ingagenda's...I want this teamwin when we don'tI get madand say **** thats nevergoing to change ever...I said it last week I root for this players they win games with the help of the coaches ....I eat my crow this but I'llremain caususly optimistict about the future as it relates to this coaching staff...They had a good game plan yesterday now keep it up and I'll remain quite....</P>

everybody calling for crow eating and stay off the bandwagon **** is rediculous we all want the same thing here we won the ****ing game ....this place/people don't like being positive at all everything an ****ingargument.... banter,,, debate I think not ...**** tagf....</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I might say that while it was quite an impressive win, one game doesn't change a season in week 3, and it shouldn't change all the opinions that everyone has. One step at a time....
    Although this game was HUGE in terms of motivation, and hopefully acts as a catalyst to spark this team long term...it's very difficult to change my overall opinion on that situation. 1 game does not change 2+ years of damage the coaching staff potentially did to this team.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

</P>

</P>

now back to being happy Go Giants !!!!!</P>[/quote]

[/quote] itssad man I saw a guy get banned for complaining about what these boards have become ...whatever everbody should be happy instead they calling each other out....

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

what the **** is the matter with this place every body pushing their ****ingagenda's...I want this teamwin when we don'tI get madand say **** thats nevergoing to change ever...I said it last week I root for this players they win games with the help of the coaches ....I eat my crow this but I'llremain caususly optimistict about the future as it relates to this coaching staff...They had a good game plan yesterday now keep it up and I'll remain quite....</p>

everybody calling for crow eating and stay off the bandwagon **** is rediculous we all want the same thing here we won the ****ing game ....this place/people don't like being positive at all everything an ****ingargument.... banter,,, debate I think not ...**** tagf....</p>

</p>

</p>

now back to being happy Go Giants !!!!!</p>[/quote]

[/quote] itssad man I saw a guy get banned for complaining about what these boards have become ...whatever everbody should be happy instead they calling each other out....[/quote]

yea but he was referring to all the trolls

i agree with him actually

I can't do anything about it though

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I might say that while it was quite an impressive win, one game doesn't change a season in week 3, and it shouldn't change all the opinions that everyone has. One step at a time....
    Although this game was HUGE in terms of motivation, and hopefully acts as a catalyst to spark this team long term...it's very difficult to change my overall opinion on that situation. 1 game does not change 2+ years of damage the coaching staff potentially did to this team.</P>[/quote]Jp I'm with you 100% on all countsand what you say here wouldmake fora great disscussion...but no they are in there calling each othercome get your crowbla bla bla bla bla bla bla ...

it just speaks to all these *******s that say because we lost to redskins week 1 that we shouldtrade Eli and wait for Andrew Luck, fire Reese - he has no idea what hes doing, bla bla bla blaaaaaaaaaa

i can't stand the morons out there and then after fighting with them for weeks, when they lose losing their own talking points by going week by week, goddamn right im serving them crow.

They always try and pull the "IM A REAL FAN, ILL SAY WHAT I THINK"

Im convinced some of them are not fans. And its not what they think, its whatever they read on ESPN. I wish i could ban all these guys. Fairweather fans make me sick.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

</P>

</P>

now back to being happy Go Giants !!!!!</P>[/quote]

[/quote] itssad man I saw a guy get banned for complaining about what these boards have become ...whatever everbody should be happy instead they calling each other out....[/quote]

[/quote] I know you can't Matt... but you see the hypocrisy in that move .....arbitrary lifetime ban?!? ...maybe I'll get banned but it was wrong....

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]itssad man I saw a guy get banned for complaining about what these boards have become ...whatever everbody should be happy instead they calling each other out....[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I got temp. banned for that twice actually....just another reason I don't waste my time in TAGF anymore. Accusing a fan base of being fairweather, and calling them all out on it is apparently "personally attacking" people</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....