Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

what the **** is the matter with this place every body pushing their ****ingagenda's...I want this teamwin when we don'tI get madand say **** thats nevergoing to change ever...I said it last week I root for this players they win games with the help of the coaches ....I eat my crow this but I'llremain caususly optimistict about the future as it relates to this coaching staff...They had a good game plan yesterday now keep it up and I'll remain quite....</p>

everybody calling for crow eating and stay off the bandwagon **** is rediculous we all want the same thing here we won the ****ing game ....this place/people don't like being positive at all everything an ****ingargument.... banter,,, debate I think not ...**** tagf....</p>

</p>

</p>

now back to being happy Go Giants !!!!!</p>[/quote]

ehhh im not sure about that with some of these posters

[/quote] itssad man I saw a guy get banned for complaining about what these boards have become ...whatever everbody should be happy instead they calling each other out....[/quote]

yea but he was referring to all the trolls

i agree with him actually

I can't do anything about it though
    [/quote] I know you can't Matt... but you see the hypocrisy in that move .....arbitrary lifetime ban?!? ...maybe I'll get banned but it was wrong....[/quote]

well chaosts kind of did it to himself too becuase hes been banned alot because he goes around ban filter and has stalked some people. Nothing you can do about it. I told him I thought Choasist didn't do anything wrong in this instance but ya know. I would be pissed if i sent someone off for good and they brought them back. So I dont want to overstep my boundaries

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]it just speaks to all these *******s that say because we lost to redskins week 1 that we shouldtrade Eli and wait for Andrew Luck, fire Reese - he has no idea what hes doing, bla bla bla blaaaaaaaaaa

i can't stand the morons out there and then after fighting with them for weeks, when they lose losing their own talking points by going week by week, goddamn right im serving them crow.

They always try and pull the "IM A REAL FAN, ILL SAY WHAT I THINK"

Im convinced some of them are not fans. And its not what they think, its whatever they read on ESPN. I wish i could ban all these guys. Fairweather fans make me sick.

[/quote]Matt I'm sorry man did'nt mean toupset you...they are trouble makers and or young kids that just don't have a clue about anything...that being I may just be anold **** who doesn't glue anything either.... its sickening...I'm going to stop man, time to think about what I need to do....your a good man Matt

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]it just speaks to all these *******s that say because we lost to redskins week 1 that we shouldtrade Eli and wait for Andrew Luck, fire Reese - he has no idea what hes doing, bla bla bla blaaaaaaaaaa

i can't stand the morons out there and then after fighting with them for weeks, when they lose losing their own talking points by going week by week, goddamn right im serving them crow.

Im convinced some of them are not fans. And its not what they think, its whatever they read on ESPN. I wish i could ban all these guys. Fairweather fans make me sick.

[/quote]Matt I'm sorry man did'nt upset you...they are trouble makers and or young kids that just don't have a clue about anything...that being I may old **** who doesn't glue anything either its sickening...I'm going to stop man time to think about what I need to do....your a good man Matt[/quote]</P>

You're a good man Charlie Brown!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

what the **** is the matter with this place every body pushing their ****ingagenda's...I want this teamwin when we don'tI get madand say **** thats nevergoing to change ever...I said it last week I root for this players they win games with the help of the coaches ....I eat my crow this but I'llremain caususly optimistict about the future as it relates to this coaching staff...They had a good game plan yesterday now keep it up and I'll remain quite....</P>

everybody calling for crow eating and stay off the bandwagon **** is rediculous we all want the same thing here we won the ****ing game ....this place/people don't like being positive at all everything an ****ingargument.... banter,,, debate I think not ...**** tagf....</P>

</P>

</P>

now back to being happy Go Giants !!!!!</P>[/quote]

[/quote] itssad man I saw a guy get banned for complaining about what these boards have become ...whatever everbody should be happy instead they calling each other out....[/quote]

[/quote] I know you can't Matt... but you see the hypocrisy in that move .....arbitrary lifetime ban?!? ...maybe I'll get banned but it was wrong....[/quote]

well chaosts kind of did it to himself too becuase hes been banned alot because he goes around ban filter and has stalked some people. Nothing you can do about it. I told him I thought Choasist didn't do anything wrong in this instance but ya know. I would be pissed if i sent someone off for good and they brought them back. So I dont want to overstep my boundaries
    [/quote]I here yaMatt ...your a good man

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

what the **** is the matter with this place every body pushing their ****ingagenda's...I want this teamwin when we don'tI get madand say **** thats nevergoing to change ever...I said it last week I root for this players they win games with the help of the coaches ....I eat my crow this but I'llremain caususly optimistict about the future as it relates to this coaching staff...They had a good game plan yesterday now keep it up and I'll remain quite....</P>

everybody calling for crow eating and stay off the bandwagon **** is rediculous we all want the same thing here we won the ****ing game ....this place/people don't like being positive at all everything an ****ingargument.... banter,,, debate I think not ...**** tagf....</P>

</P>

</P>

now back to being happy Go Giants !!!!!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

What happened to <FONT face=Arial>Chaosist</FONT>?</P>

He was a good poster. </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]it just speaks to all these *******s that say because we lost to redskins week 1 that we shouldtrade Eli and wait for Andrew Luck, fire Reese - he has no idea what hes doing, bla bla bla blaaaaaaaaaa

[/quote]Matt I'm sorry man did'nt mean toupset you...they are trouble makers and or young kids that just don't have a clue about anything...that being I may just be anold **** who doesn't glue anything either.... its sickening...I'm going to stop man, time to think about what I need to do....your a good man Matt[/quote]

lol big b, u can never upset me

never stop !

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

what the **** is the matter with this place every body pushing their ****ingagenda's...I want this teamwin when we don'tI get madand say **** thats nevergoing to change ever...I said it last week I root for this players they win games with the help of the coaches ....I eat my crow this but I'llremain caususly optimistict about the future as it relates to this coaching staff...They had a good game plan yesterday now keep it up and I'll remain quite....</p>

everybody calling for crow eating and stay off the bandwagon **** is rediculous we all want the same thing here we won the ****ing game ....this place/people don't like being positive at all everything an ****ingargument.... banter,,, debate I think not ...**** tagf....</p>

</p>

</p>

now back to being happy Go Giants !!!!!</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

What happened to <font face="Arial">Chaosist</font>?</p>

He was a good poster. </p>[/quote]

lol this time? Imo, nothing much. Just got into it with the wrong mod lol...

but he has a past of getting reported and suspended. He just finally rubbed the wrong dude the wrong way

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

</P>

</P>

now back to being happy Go Giants !!!!!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

What happened to <FONT face=Arial>Chaosist</FONT>?</P>

He was a good poster. </P>

[/quote]

but he has a past of getting reported and suspended. He just finally rubbed the wrong dude the wrong way
    [/quote]</P>

Is he banned for good? </P>

Or just temporarily. </P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

</p>

</p>

now back to being happy Go Giants !!!!!</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

What happened to <font face="Arial">Chaosist</font>?</p>

He was a good poster. </p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Is he banned for good? </p>

Or just temporarily. </p>

</p>[/quote]

for good i think

soooo

u know that TE in buffalo thats killing it? Chandler?

We were the last ones to cut him before he went to buffalo