Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

looks like the yanks will be facing detroit or texas, mike and mike say yankee fans should want to face texas, because verlander is so good. i think thats silly. hell be lucky to play 2 games. plus i think we can beat him. where as texas has a much tougher lineup. bring on detroit.

What did I miss last week with the chicks pics? Someone complained again? hahaha.

[quote user="dezzzR"]looks like the yanks will be facing detroit or texas, mike and mike say yankee fans should want to face texas, because verlander is so good. i think thats silly. hell be lucky to play 2 games. plus i think we can beat him. where as texas has a much tougher lineup. bring on detroit.
    [/quote]</P>

they are right, we should want to paly texas. their pitching is atrocious.
    Verlander is the best pitcher going into the AL playoffs right now, so if we can put off playing him, and have a chance another team beating detroit, i'm down.</P>

right now, the scariest staff is TB if they make it to the wildcard. not scary really...just the most complete pitching staff. luckily their offense is awful.

We would destroy texas and boston in the playoffs as it stands right now.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"]What did I miss last week with the chicks pics? Someone complained again? hahaha.
    [/quote]</P>

??</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]looks like the yanks will be facing detroit or texas, mike and mike say yankee fans should want to face texas, because verlander is so good. i think thats silly. hell be lucky to play 2 games. plus i think we can beat him. where as texas has a much tougher lineup. bring on detroit.
    [/quote]</p>

they are right, we should want to paly texas. their pitching is atrocious.
    Verlander is the best pitcher going into the AL playoffs right now, so if we can put off playing him, and have a chance another team beating detroit, i'm down.</p>

right now, the scariest staff is TB if they make it to the wildcard. not scary really...just the most complete pitching staff. luckily their offense is awful.

<u>We would destroy texas</u> and boston in the playoffs as it stands right now.</p>[/quote]everyone thought the same thing last year. detroit will be a cake walk. they have no lineup, after cc and nova our staff is questionable, and yanks will most likely go to aj game 3

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]What did I miss last week with the chicks pics? Someone complained again? hahaha.
    [/quote]</p>

??</p>[/quote]In tagf there is a pinned post forbidding the posting of any girls in bathing suits or of a sexual nature. You should see the Pathers forum--they have an entire separate forum-they call "lovely ladies"

Jp -How's the leisure diving going? Do you have a heater for the pool, are you still diving?

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]Some game last night, eh? &gt;.&lt;

[/quote]

have to say the giants season looks even better after watching that
    [/quote]</p>

hahaha agreed....</p>

everytime I saw grossman, all I kept thinking was...

"**** IT! I'M GOING DEEP!!</p>[/quote]

Shanahan really **** the bed

hes gotta tsop using Helu as muhc

Hightower was the workhorse for the drive with their TD

then in a tight game they get two more possessions after that and they put Helu in. Cost me in fantasy and cost the skins a W
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

??</p>[/quote]In tagf there is a pinned post forbidding the posting of any girls in bathing suits or of a sexual nature. You should see the Pathers forum--they have an entire separate forum-they call "lovely ladies"
    [/quote]

lol

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

lol