Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

</P>

That's what's up right here!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! </P>

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Where is my friend MH? Is old Gunz on Tour?
    [/quote]</p>

haha...yea man, they went international while you were away. They are huge in Japan right now! lol</p>[/quote]kids want to be him

[quote user="lttaylor56"]My fantasy team suuuuuuckkkks! Can't find crap on the wire for an rb. Charles going down really screwed the pooch for me.
    [/quote]</P>

I actually feel pretty bad about beating you this week. You lose your best rb and I lose my best WR for the ****ing year! I feel like the Giants, still winning despite ton of injuries</P>

[quote user="sharick88"]

</p>

That's what's up right here!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! </p>[/quote]That's the ticket!

[quote user="sharick88"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]My fantasy team suuuuuuckkkks! Can't find crap on the wire for an rb. Charles going down really screwed the pooch for me.
    [/quote]</p>

I actually feel pretty bad about beating you this week. You lose your best rb and I lose my best WR for the ****ing year! I feel like the Giants, still winning despite ton of injuries</p>[/quote]Thanks Bro-it's all about staying healthy, we have no control over it.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Where is my friend MH? Is old Gunz on Tour?
    [/quote]</p>

haha...yea man, they went international while you were away. They are huge in Japan right now! lol</p>[/quote]kids want to be him

[/quote]

Imitation is the best source of flattery

Morehead in California right now getting ready for wine tour day 2. Hated the Cowboy win last night. We needed dallas to lose. Washington is no threat.</P>

Anyway the Sox are killing me so I'm just ignoring them. Its all about football right now.</P>

And great win over me to Byron. It came down to Rivers and VJax vs. Rodgers and Finley and the GB connection killed us. I said during the draft that Byron was cleaning up all the good players. He's the one to beat in our league. Matt's poor management skills will get him in the end.</P>

Anyway have a nice day peeps.</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="sharick88"]

[/quote]</P>

I actually feel pretty bad about beating you this week. You lose your best rb and I lose my best WR for the ****ing year! I feel like the Giants, still winning despite ton of injuries</P>

[/quote]Thanks Bro-it's all about staying healthy, we have no control over it.
    [/quote]</P>

My whole damn team is banged up. Just gotta keep grinding and hope that I have enough at the end.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Morehead in California right now getting ready for wine tour day 2. Hated the Cowboy win last night. We needed dallas to lose. Washington is no threat.</P>

Anyway the Sox are killing me so I'm just ignoring them. Its all about football right now.</P>

And great win over me to Byron. It came down to Rivers and VJax vs. Rodgers and Finley and the GB connection killed us. I said during the draft that Byron was cleaning up all the good players. He's the one to beat in our league. Matt's poor management skills will get him in the end.</P>

Anyway have a nice day peeps.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Where are you at in Cali, old man?</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Morehead in California right now getting ready for wine tour day 2. Hated the Cowboy win last night. We needed dallas to lose. Washington is no threat.</p>

Anyway the Sox are killing me so I'm just ignoring them. Its all about football right now.</p>

And great win over me to Byron. It came down to Rivers and VJax vs. Rodgers and Finley and the GB connection killed us. I said during the draft that Byron was cleaning up all the good players. He's the one to beat in our league. Matt's poor management skills will get him in the end.</p>

Anyway have a nice day peeps.</p>[/quote]hungover???

well talk about elis 3rd td to cruz, the one he threw into double coverage, when you get back.[]