Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]What did I miss last week with the chicks pics? Someone complained again? hahaha.
    [/quote]</p>

??</p>[/quote]In tagf there is a pinned post forbidding the posting of any girls in bathing suits or of a sexual nature. You should see the Pathers forum--they have an entire separate forum-they call "lovely ladies"
    [/quote]

lol
    [/quote]What's cookin Matt? How did you finish up in AC?

How about BJ going out for a 40 yd bomb? Loved it.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Jp -How's the leisure diving going? Do you have a heater for the pool, are you still diving?
    [/quote]</P>

seasonal sabatical....</P>

</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]What did I miss last week with the chicks pics? Someone complained again? hahaha.
    [/quote]</p>

??</p>[/quote]In tagf there is a pinned post forbidding the posting of any girls in bathing suits or of a sexual nature. You should see the Pathers forum--they have an entire separate forum-they call "lovely ladies"
    [/quote]

lol
    [/quote]

all expenses included for me and blondie, -290

can't complain
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"]How about BJ going out for a 40 yd bomb? Loved it.
    [/quote]</P>

made me cringe as I watched it unfold...and I called it in my head as soon as i saw him book it to the sideline.....but it was easily the play i freaked out over the most in recent memory lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Jp -How's the leisure diving going? Do you have a heater for the pool, are you still diving?
    [/quote]</p>

seasonal sabatical....</p>

</p>[/quote]Nice-everyone needs a break, I expect you to work on your core muscles and some gymnastic classes in the off season--that will surely gain you the Leisure Title in 2012.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

lol
    [/quote]

all expenses included for me and blondie, -290

can't complain
    [/quote]Cannot complain over that one. Nice outing and it cost you nothing. Winning. lol. I hope Mom's had a great time as well.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

made me cringe as I watched it unfold...and I called it in my head as soon as i saw him book it to the sideline.....but it was easily the play i freaked out over the most in recent memory lol</p>[/quote]yeai went crazy but i went crazier for cruz 1st td. he made namdi look stuuuuupid.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

made me cringe as I watched it unfold...and I called it in my head as soon as i saw him book it to the sideline.....but it was easily the play i freaked out over the most in recent memory lol</p>[/quote]I was surprised to see BJ had hands to make that grab. Very slim chance I could do that. Who know's how long since we had that many interceptions? Seems like a while.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

made me cringe as I watched it unfold...and I called it in my head as soon as i saw him book it to the sideline.....but it was easily the play i freaked out over the most in recent memory lol</p>[/quote]yeai went crazy but i went crazier for cruz 1st td. he made namdi look stuuuuupid.
    [/quote]Yep-he owned Namdi---really poor tackling. I'm still not sold on Cruz, I guess our coaches see something in him.