Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="sharick88"]

</P>

That's what's up right here!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! </P>

[/quote]That's the ticket!
    [/quote]</P>

I am seriously so pumped up about going to that new stadium. I have some unbelievable seats on the home side of the stadium. I plan on making the most of my 4 days over there.</P>
    Close or you hit the bricks

ohh yo pizz guess what, i hate skyler from breakingbad. lol

[quote user="dezzzR"]ohh yo pizz guess what, i hate skyler from breakingbad. lol

[/quote]</P>

thats because you hate all women in all tv shows</P>

and i didnt watch this week's ep yet...SHUSH YA FACE!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="sharick88"]

</p>

That's what's up right here!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! </p>

[/quote]</p>

I am seriously so pumped up about going to that new stadium. I have some unbelievable seats on the home side of the stadium. I plan on making the most of my 4 days over there.</p>[/quote]

haha whats in the plans?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]ohh yo pizz guess what, i hate skyler from breakingbad. lol

[/quote]</p>

thats because you hate all women in all tv shows</p>

and i didnt watch this week's ep yet...SHUSH YA FACE!!!</p>[/quote] i just started the current season, havnt seen the new ones.

how can you tell me shes not a ****. her husband has cancer and wants to make as much money for her and the family as possible and she finds out hes a cook and wants a divorce? thats the definition of a **** with a capitol C.

and now shes getting involved with the car wash. laaaaaaaaaaaaaame. i thought the cripple was going to be the whiney ***** but he turned out to be pretty cool.

i just dont understand why in every show the wife is out to get even or inconvenience the husband, i get there needs to be some drama, but have it between other characters. constant bickering turns me off

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="sharick88"]

</P>

That's what's up right here!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! </P>

[/quote]</P>

I am seriously so pumped up about going to that new stadium. I have some unbelievable seats on the home side of the stadium. I plan on making the most of my 4 days over there.</P>

[/quote]

haha whats in the plans?
    [/quote]</P>

Well we do fly into Newark on thatThursday before the game.On that Friday, the lady piece has all of this tourist **** set up since this is her first time there. Empire State Building, WTC, and a tour bus. Ya know, the usual. Friday night that all should wrapped up by then. So Friday and Saturday nights are all open for business. I know you have something in the works of course</P>
    Close or you hit the bricks

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="sharick88"]

</p>

That's what's up right here!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! </p>

[/quote]</p>

I am seriously so pumped up about going to that new stadium. I have some unbelievable seats on the home side of the stadium. I plan on making the most of my 4 days over there.</p>[/quote]

haha whats in the plans?
    [/quote]I ventured over to the home side of the stadium last game....they have these large bars set up just before you enter the lower level seating. Not bad.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

thats because you hate all women in all tv shows</P>

and i didnt watch this week's ep yet...SHUSH YA FACE!!!</P>

[/quote] i just started the current season, havnt seen the new ones.

how can you tell me shes not a ****. her husband has cancer and wants to make as much money for her and the family as possible and she finds out hes a cook and wants a divorce? thats the definition of a **** with a capitol C.

and now shes getting involved with the car wash. laaaaaaaaaaaaaame. i thought the cripple was going to be the whiney ***** but he turned out to be pretty cool.

i just dont understand why in every show the wife is out to get even or inconvenience the husband, i get there needs to be some drama, but have it between other characters. constant bickering turns me off

[/quote]</P>

lol, first of all, it's a TV show so i dont give a **** lol...</P>

2nd of all....you dont see how being a meth cook could strain a marriage? where the **** are you from? hahahahaha</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

and i didnt watch this week's ep yet...SHUSH YA FACE!!!</p>[/quote]speaking of...I this I missed it last night, the Charlie's Angels Premiere with Minka Kelly?

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

and i didnt watch this week's ep yet...SHUSH YA FACE!!!</p>

[/quote] i just started the current season, havnt seen the new ones.

[/quote]</p>

lol, first of all, it's a TV show so i dont give a **** lol...</p>

2nd of all....you dont see how being a meth cook could strain a marriage? where the **** are you from? hahahahaha</p>[/quote]

well.... does being a meth cook have a 401k?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game