Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]ohh yo pizz guess what, i hate skyler from breakingbad. lol

[/quote]</p>

thats because you hate all women in all tv shows</p>

and i didnt watch this week's ep yet...SHUSH YA FACE!!!</p>

[/quote] i just started the current season, havnt seen the new ones.

how can you tell me shes not a ****. her husband has cancer and wants to make as much money for her and the family as possible and she finds out hes a cook and wants a divorce? thats the definition of a **** with a capitol C.

and now shes getting involved with the car wash. laaaaaaaaaaaaaame. i thought the cripple was going to be the whiney ***** but he turned out to be pretty cool.

i just dont understand why in every show the wife is out to get even or inconvenience the husband, i get there needs to be some drama, but have it between other characters. constant bickering turns me off

[/quote]</p>

lol, first of all, it's a TV show so i dont give a **** lol...</p>

2nd of all....you dont see how being a meth cook could strain a marriage? where the **** are you from? hahahahaha</p>[/quote]They throw that marriage drama into it because so many can associate with it. I read this report this am that in most marriages over 20 years together, the male/female love/loathe % is 49% to 51%. This attorney I now told me a few years ago that if he get's along with his wife 50% of the time, he is more than satisfied with the relationship. It all has to do with humans living together for an excessive amount of time---it's nature.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]ohh yo pizz guess what, i hate skyler from breakingbad. lol

[/quote]</p>

how can you tell me shes not a ****. her husband has cancer and wants to make as much money for her and the family as possible and she finds out hes a cook and wants a divorce? thats the definition of a **** with a capitol C.

and now shes getting involved with the car wash. laaaaaaaaaaaaaame. i thought the cripple was going to be the whiney ***** but he turned out to be pretty cool.

i just dont understand why in every show the wife is out to get even or inconvenience the husband, i get there needs to be some drama, but have it between other characters. constant bickering turns me off

[/quote]</p>

2nd of all....you dont see how being a meth cook could strain a marriage? where the **** are you from? hahahahaha</p>[/quote]

well.... does being a meth cook have a 401k?
    [/quote]lol-the dude's trying to provide for his fam for when he's dead. That woman has no appreciation for a dying man's efforts.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

lol, first of all, it's a TV show so<u> i dont give a ****</u> lol...</p>

2nd of all....you dont see how being a meth cook could strain a marriage? where the **** are you from? hahahahaha</p>[/quote]thats the point, i dont give a **** about their bickering. i do enough of that on my own, why do i want it incorporated into my shows? unnecessary tension

2nd of all lol, you sound like skyler. hes a genuine good person with no money and is about to die with a baby on the way and a handicapped kid.
    maybe skyler could be a stripper, she already has the name down. i thought it was real ****ed up though. hes doing all this **** for her and the kids

gus said it best, he has to provide.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

2nd of all....you dont see how being a meth cook could strain a marriage? where the **** are you from? hahahahaha</p>[/quote]

well.... does being a meth cook have a 401k?
    [/quote]lol-the dude's trying to provide for his fam for when he's dead. <u>That woman has no appreciation for a dying man's efforts.</u>
    [/quote]EXACTLY!!!!

shes getting fat too

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="sharick88"]

</p>

That's what's up right here!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! </p>

[/quote]That's the ticket!
    [/quote]</p>

I am seriously so pumped up about going to that new stadium. I have some unbelievable seats on the home side of the stadium. I plan on making the most of my 4 days over there.</p>

[/quote]

haha whats in the plans?
    [/quote]</p>

Well we do fly into Newark on thatThursday before the game.On that Friday, the lady piece has all of this tourist **** set up since this is her first time there. Empire State Building, WTC, and a tour bus. Ya know, the usual. Friday night that all should wrapped up by then. So Friday and Saturday nights are all open for business. I know you have something in the works of course</p>[/quote]

haha we'll see whose around sat because lando ain't here so it changes the dynamic a lil bit. But maybe we'll just grab dinner or something. Friday we'll get down and booze it up. I like to be fresh for my tailgates lol.

Speaking of which, i know Lando is a no go, Byron is on the fence with whether he can convince his woman. Maybe we should all just worry about tickets on our own

SO whose down this year?

Pizz, Sharick, LT, Blondie, Me, Pappy, Daven....

dare i say it? Dezz?!
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"]shes getting fat too
    [/quote]haha, that's another issue in the article I read about this am in marriages. It actually mentioned some guy calling his wife a fat pig all the time....hahaha wtf? That's just rude.

....and some husband's wonder why they don't get any?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="sharick88"]

</p>

That's what's up right here!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! </p>

[/quote]That's the ticket!
    [/quote]</p>

I am seriously so pumped up about going to that new stadium. I have some unbelievable seats on the home side of the stadium. I plan on making the most of my 4 days over there.</p>

[/quote]

haha whats in the plans?
    [/quote]</p>

Well we do fly into Newark on thatThursday before the game.On that Friday, the lady piece has all of this tourist **** set up since this is her first time there. Empire State Building, WTC, and a tour bus. Ya know, the usual. Friday night that all should wrapped up by then. So Friday and Saturday nights are all open for business. I know you have something in the works of course</p>[/quote]

haha we'll see whose around sat because lando ain't here so it changes the dynamic a lil bit. But maybe we'll just grab dinner or something. Friday we'll get down and booze it up. I like to be fresh for my tailgates lol.

Speaking of which, i know Lando is a no go, Byron is on the fence with whether he can convince his woman. Maybe we should all just worry about tickets on our own

SO whose down this year?

Pizz, Sharick, LT, Blondie, Me, Pappy, Daven....

dare i say it? Dezz?!
    [/quote]It's on like Donkey Kong Boyz---looking forward to MMB's Birthday Celebration and meeting ya'll.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]Ross scooped that one away from Steve Smith?