Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="byron"]

</p>

cool pic</p>

[/quote]
    You take it?
    [/quote]</p>

the internet has ruined me, because that picture is extremely disturbing to me. I fear that only Daven would know what im talking about...</p>[/quote]

of course...

and it was from before reddit anyhow....Goatse...what a terrible terrible sight.
    [/quote]Just googled the goatse----fortunately I only read about it--don't need to see that.

[quote user="DavenIII"]By the way, for anyone not easily scared, I have a comic for you to read.

Scary Comic
    [/quote]Reminds me of that movie where the us family moved into an apartment in the orient that was possessed. I have to admit-one part of that gave me chills.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Just googled the goatse----fortunately I only read about it--don't need to see that.
    [/quote]</P>

lol, so even AFTER we said it was extremely disturbing, curiousity still got the best of you!??! why would you do that!??!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Just googled the goatse----fortunately I only read about it--don't need to see that.
    [/quote]</p>

lol, so even AFTER we said it was extremely disturbing, curiousity still got the best of you!??! why would you do that!??!</p>[/quote]I was thinking some natural disaster from a hurricane or something--at least I only read the text. Mods must of loved when that one got linked up here...lol

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giant...77blYGI50xjFON

hes been everywhere.
    [/quote]haha-yeah. I tell you one thing, Maclin ran the **** outa the ball on Sunday.

LT has some serious stuff to do. LT out.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]LT has some serious stuff to do. LT out.
    [/quote]</P>

Clearly, LT has to poop.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giant...77blYGI50xjFON

hes been everywhere.
    [/quote]haha-yeah. I tell you one thing, Maclin ran the **** outa the ball on Sunday.
    [/quote]yea but it was because we focused on vick, we kept him out of the endzone, through the air and on the ground. whos the last team to do that?

this thread is awful today.</P>

im leaving you for a younger, sexier thread...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant