Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

this thread is awful today.</p>

im leaving you for a younger, sexier thread...</p>[/quote]does mhs trolling really keep this thread alive?

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

this thread is awful today.</P>

im leaving you for a younger, sexier thread...</P>

[/quote]does mhs trolling really keep this thread alive?

[/quote]</P>

I dont know....ask matt....he's the only one who feeds into it...and you. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div> <span class="messageBody translationEligibleUserMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">?Tom Coughlin said that Prince Amukamara is still a ways away from returning, which is what I expected. Don't expect him back until week 10. That is a safe bet.</span></h6>

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

this thread is awful today.</p>

im leaving you for a younger, sexier thread...</p>

[/quote]does mhs trolling really keep this thread alive?

[/quote]</p>

I dont know....ask matt....he's the only one who feeds into it...and you. lol</p>[/quote]cause hes an ***, and i want to piss him off.

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div> <span class="messageBody translationEligibleUserMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">?Osi Umenyiora WILL be practicing today #nyg #giants</span></h6>
    go away osi.

All-Pro

Hey guys sorry about that pic .....I got it from a face book friend who I thought took it while vacationing...I look at her post this morning and she is asking if anybody knows where it was taken...my bad</P>

</P>

ps ..I'm having a bad week on the gmb..</P>

</P>

Rumor has it she told Tony to step up and be a man and play, guess he know's who's boss in the Romo House.</P>
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

[quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'>
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV><SPAN class="messageBody translationEligibleUserMessage" data-ft='{"type":3}'>?Osi Umenyiora WILL be practicing today #nyg #giants</SPAN></H6>

go away osi.

[/quote]</P>

**** YOU, i want teams to FEAR this defense. i want the offensive line, and the QB ****ting themselves. The more, the merrier!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="byron"]

Hey guys sorry about that pic .....I got it from a face book friend who I thought took it while vacationing...I look at her post this morning and she is asking if anybody knows where it was taken...my bad</P>

</P>

ps ..I'm having a bad week on the gmb..</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol, i feel like i should reprimanding you for always apologizing...but you will continue to always do it, so why bother =P
    no, it's actually an awesome photo....but it just reminds me of something TERRIBLE!@!!! lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="byron"]

Hey guys sorry about that pic .....I got it from a face book friend who I thought took it while vacationing...I look at her post this morning and she is asking if anybody knows where it was taken...my bad</p>

</p>

ps ..I'm having a bad week on the gmb..</p>[/quote]it looks like god taking a giant **** on us