Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}">
    <div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div><span class="messageBody translationEligibleUserMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">?Osi Umenyiora WILL be practicing today #nyg #giants</span></h6>

go away osi.

[/quote]</p>

**** YOU, i want teams to FEAR this defense. i want the offensive line, and the QB ****ting themselves. The more, the merrier!!!</p>[/quote]jpp is the truth. learn it, love it, live it

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}">
    <div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div><span class="messageBody translationEligibleUserMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">?Osi Umenyiora WILL be practicing today #nyg #giants</span></h6>

go away osi.

[/quote]</p>

**** YOU, i want teams to FEAR this defense. i want the offensive line, and the QB ****ting themselves. The more, the merrier!!!</p>[/quote]jpp is the truth. learn it, love it, live it

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"]

Hey guys sorry about that pic .....I got it from a face book friend who I thought took it while vacationing...I look at her post this morning and she is asking if anybody knows where it was taken...my bad</P>

</P>

ps ..I'm having a bad week on the gmb..</P>

[/quote]it looks like god taking a giant **** on us
    [/quote]</P>

baaaaaasically.....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

ozis done in chii town

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"]

Hey guys sorry about that pic .....I got it from a face book friend who I thought took it while vacationing...I look at her post this morning and she is asking if anybody knows where it was taken...my bad</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol, i feel like i should reprimanding you for always apologizing...but you will continue to always do it, so why bother =P
    no, it's actually an awesome photo....<FONT color=#0000ff>but it just reminds me of something TERRIBLE</FONT>!@!!! lol</P>[/quote]Sorry Jp...I got her number now...numb broad I'll never trust a woman again!!

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="DavenIII"]By the way, for anyone not easily scared, I have a comic for you to read.

Scary Comic
    [/quote]Reminds me of that movie where the us family moved into an apartment in the orient that was possessed. I have to admit-one part of that gave me chills.
    [/quote]

I don't wanna ruin it for anyone else...but did it do the thing? lol and did you listen to it with sound?

(I don't know how to explain it without ruining it...did it move by itself like it's supposed to?)

All-Pro

[quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"]

Hey guys sorry about that pic .....I got it from a face book friend who I thought took it while vacationing...I look at her post this morning and she is asking if anybody knows where it was taken...my bad</p>

</p>

ps ..I'm having a bad week on the gmb..</p>

[/quote]</p>

lol, i feel like i should reprimanding you for always apologizing...but you will continue to always do it, so why bother =P
    no, it's actually an awesome photo....<font color="#0000ff">but it just reminds me of something TERRIBLE</font>!@!!! lol</p>[/quote]Sorry Jp...I got her number now...numb broad I'll never trust a woman again!! [/quote]

It's been proven to be a photoshop that's purpose is to remind people (subtly) about Goatse, it's actually a big joke that people find it...relate it to god parting the clouds or what have you...putting some meaning to it and post on facebook.

All-Pro

My wife is having second thoughts about coming down to the game...but I'll keep working on her i ***** enough maybe she will give in...Always works for her!!!

All-Pro

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

no, it's actually an awesome photo....<FONT color=#0000ff>but it just reminds me of something TERRIBLE</FONT>!@!!! lol</P>[/quote]Sorry Jp...I got her number now...numb broad I'll never trust a woman again!! [/quote]

It's been proven to be a photoshop that's purpose is to remind people (subtly) about Goatse, it's actually a big joke that people find it...relate it to god parting the clouds or what have you...putting some meaning to it and post on facebook.
    [/quote]no doubt Dav she had me for a minute..you all saved me

All-Pro

[quote user="byron"]no doubt Dav she had me for a minute..you all saved me[/quote]
    lol she probably wasn't trying to "get you" she probably doesn't know herself....believe me you and your friend won't be the first or the last to fall for the prank :P

you have nothing to apologize for!