All-Pro

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Monies not were I'd like it to be right now.. [/quote]</P>

that's a stupid statement....everyone wants more money!!!</P>[/quote]zip it, zippy!!

All-Pro

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I am really beginning to wonder if you guys can carry this thread without me.* When I'm gone it always seems to revert to reddit (whatever that is)</P>

I leave you all alone for a few days and look what happens.* Pick up your game people.* I can'tcarry you all forever.</P>

Someone start an argument.....make me proud.</P>[/quote]

how bout them red sox?
    [/quote]I hear they*may not make it to Oct...ouch! they may set a franchise record tho gotta like that...[/quote]they better... **** the rays

All-Pro

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]testing something Canada America edit; whats with the Filter ModM?[/quote]

it doesn't like Canadians using the AMERICAN NAME IN VAIN!
    [/quote]thats our past time up here lol[/quote]Nice sig !![/quote]Don't start.. How are yah B![/quote]I'm doing man I go on tilt once in a while... loose wiring....the Rude Dogs are on the loose this year!! miss ya this year

All-Pro

[quote user="byron"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]testing something Canada America edit; whats with the Filter ModM?[/quote]

[/quote]thats our past time up here lol[/quote]Nice sig !![/quote]Don't start.. How are yah B![/quote]I'm doing man I go on tilt once in a while... loose wiring....the Rude Dogs are on the loose this year!! miss ya this year[/quote]its good to vent sometimes but too often makes you look crazy lol

the GMB seems to be less crazy this week, thank you Eli!

All-Pro

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

so who's kicking *** in FF so far..

edit: **** this sig is way to big.. NY can i make it smaller?? and the next obvious question would be, how do I do it?

All-Pro

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]testing something Canada America edit; whats with the Filter ModM?[/quote]

[/quote]thats our past time up here lol[/quote]Nice sig !![/quote]Don't start.. How are yah B![/quote]I'm doing man I go on tilt once in a while... loose wiring....the Rude Dogs are on the loose this year!! miss ya this year[/quote]its good to vent sometimes but too often makes you look crazy lol the GMB seems to be less crazy this week, thank you Eli![/quote]well don't anybody but I'm a crazyloon....yeah the board has some pretty good discussions going right now...good win sunday...get roll now would be good

All-Pro

down to 105.45kgs... i thought i seen an ab muscle the other day lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"]so who's kicking *** in FF so far..

edit: **** this sig is way to big.. NY can i make it smaller?? and the next obvious question would be, how do I do it?[/quote]meeeeee

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bandwgn86"]so who's kicking *** in FF so far..

edit: **** this sig is way to big.. NY can i make it smaller?? and the next obvious question would be, how do I do it?[/quote]meeeeee[/quote]not buying it!

All-Pro

[quote user="bandwgn86"]down to 105.45kgs... i thought i seen an ab muscle the other day lol[/quote] good for you on losing weight Bandy! whatsyour goal..