Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bandwgn86"]i'd still trade Osi and Nicks for Calvin.. did you see that catch he made sunday.. MEGATRON ftw![/quote]

lol he is the truth. Its hard to really decipher between him, Andre, and Fitz

if they all played in the same offense with the same QB and team - its impossible to tell who'd have the better numbers
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bandwgn86"]down to 105.45kgs... i thought i seen an ab muscle the other day lol[/quote] good for you on losing weight Bandy*! whats*your goal..[/quote]to be in enough shape to give ModM a wedgie when i meet him..[/quote]well your getting close ...good luck with it man...[/quote]i'm trying to get back to my lean an mean days.. 190-200lbs[/quote]

your going to need more than that to move the wall that is MOD M
    [/quote]building up the armstrength for the "atomic" only the best for you

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Rookie Brian Rolle has replaced Casey Matthews as the Eagles' starting WILL linebacker.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    And with that, the Casey Matthews experiment is
    officially over. The Eagles tried to make the fourth-round rookie
    their starting middle linebacker, but he flopped badly and lost that
    job. They then tried Matthews on the weak side, and he blew that
    chance, too. The athletic Rolle is better than coverage, but is now one
    of the smallest starting linebackers (5'10/229) in football. The
    Eagles will remain a plus matchup for fantasy backs going forward.

<font color="#0000ff" size="4">HA HA HA HA HA</font>

<font color="#006400" size="6">**** THE EAGLES!!!</font>
    </div>[/quote]

GIGGIDITY!!!

can't wait to see him try and tackle Jacobs lol

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]so who's kicking *** in FF so far.. edit: **** this sig is way to big.. NY can i make it smaller?? and the next obvious question would be, how do I do it?[/quote]

&lt;----

This guy is
    [/quote] not for long i can't wait to get my spray can out

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bandwgn86"]down to 105.45kgs... i thought i seen an ab muscle the other day lol[/quote] good for you on losing weight Bandy! whatsyour goal..[/quote]to be in enough shape to give ModM a wedgie when i meet him..[/quote]well your getting close ...good luck with it man...[/quote]i'm trying to get back to my lean an mean days.. 190-200lbs[/quote]

[/quote]building up the armstrength for the "atomic" only the best for you[/quote]

i will just disctract you with a stack of pancakes and the monthly issue of Plump and Purty

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]so who's kicking *** in FF so far.. edit: **** this sig is way to big.. NY can i make it smaller?? and the next obvious question would be, how do I do it?[/quote]

&lt;----

This guy is
    [/quote] not for long[/quote]

hahaha big b is on my tail

and i do have Pappy this week and i love his matchups

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]i'd still trade Osi and Nicks for Calvin.. did you see that catch he made sunday.. MEGATRON ftw![/quote]

lol he is the truth. Its hard to really decipher between him, Andre, and Fitz

if they all played in the same offense with the same QB and team - its impossible to tell who'd have the better numbers
    [/quote]if only Steve Smith (Car)was a foot taller.. if i was to put in order CJ/AJ are a tie than Fitz.. kinda want to give it to AJ cuz he's stronger but its basically a tie

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bandwgn86"]down to 105.45kgs... i thought i seen an ab muscle the other day lol[/quote] good for you on losing weight Bandy*! whats*your goal..[/quote]to be in enough shape to give ModM a wedgie when i meet him..[/quote]well your getting close ...good luck with it man...[/quote]i'm trying to get back to my lean an mean days.. 190-200lbs[/quote]

[/quote]building up the armstrength for the "atomic" only the best for you[/quote]

i will just disctract you with a stack of pancakes and the monthly issue of Plump and Purty
    [/quote]lol.. i assume you will have the syrup

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]so who's kicking *** in FF so far.. edit: **** this sig is way to big.. NY can i make it smaller?? and the next obvious question would be, how do I do it?[/quote]

&lt;----

This guy is
    [/quote] not for long[/quote]

hahaha big b is on my tail

and i do have Pappy this week and i love his matchups

[/quote]this whole leauge looks tough to me....got to stay healthy which is going to be hard guys going down every week...

All-Pro

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]so who's kicking *** in FF so far.. edit: **** this sig is way to big.. NY can i make it smaller?? and the next obvious question would be, how do I do it?[/quote]

<----

This guy is
    [/quote] not for long i can't wait to get my spray can out[/quote]no worries B you get him! i have faith