Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]You are dodging the question...lol
    [/quote]</P>

no, I just dont have an actual answer lol

I guess he's my favorite football player. which is saying alot because 1) he's isn't a Giant, and 2) He's from Tech.....and **** Tech! lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]i'd still trade Osi and Nicks for Calvin.. did you see that catch he made sunday.. MEGATRON ftw![/quote]

lol he is the truth. Its hard to really decipher between him, Andre, and Fitz

if they all played in the same offense with the same QB and team - its impossible to tell who'd have the better numbers
    [/quote]if only Steve Smith (Car)was a foot taller.. if i was to put in order CJ/AJ are a tie than Fitz.. kinda want to give it to AJ cuz he's stronger but its basically a tie[/quote]

yea

him and Greg Jennings really are the most underrated receivers in the game
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i will just disctract you with a stack of pancakes and the monthly issue of Plump and Purty
    [/quote]

one waffle will do.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]i'd still trade Osi and Nicks for Calvin.. did you see that catch he made sunday.. MEGATRON ftw![/quote]

if they all played in the same offense with the same QB and team - its impossible to tell who'd have the better numbers
    [/quote]if only Steve Smith (Car)was a foot taller.. if i was to put in order CJ/AJ are a tie than Fitz.. kinda want to give it to AJ cuz he's stronger but its basically a tie[/quote]

yea

[/quote]

I think Megatron and Andre Johnson are in their own tier, everyone else including fitz is underneath them.

I don't think Jennings is underrated....I think most people recognize him as at least a top 10 WR probably top 5.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]i'd still trade Osi and Nicks for Calvin.. did you see that catch he made sunday.. MEGATRON ftw![/quote]

yea

[/quote]

I think Megatron and Andre Johnson are in their own tier, everyone else including fitz is underneath them.

I don't think Jennings is underrated....I think most people recognize him as at least a top 10 WR probably top 5.
    [/quote]

I dont think he gets the recognition...

fantasy wise maybe - but that dude is sick

ur nuts, Fitz may be more freakish than Megatron and Andre
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ur nuts, Fitz may be more freakish than Megatron and Andre
    [/quote]</P>

No.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i will just disctract you with a stack of pancakes and the monthly issue of Plump and Purty
    [/quote]

one waffle will do.

[/quote]lmao..

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]You are dodging the question...lol
    [/quote]</p>

no, I just dont have an actual answer lol

I guess he's my favorite football player. which is saying alot because 1) he's isn't a Giant, and 2) He's from Tech.....and **** Tech! lol</p>[/quote]
    Stafford throwing him the ball helps. lol

That is saying something....I can respect that.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ers-mix-it-up/

is that a midget or a kid breaking them up??

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]i'd still trade Osi and Nicks for Calvin.. did you see that catch he made sunday.. MEGATRON ftw![/quote]

yea

[/quote]

[/quote]

I dont think he gets the recognition...

fantasy wise maybe - but that dude is sick

ur nuts, Fitz may be more freakish than Megatron and Andre
    [/quote]
    I love that I have Fitz and Jennings on my squad. lol

Calvin is doing alright for you....