Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]daven used to piss everone off in tagf. i miss those days....
    [/quote]</P>

do you remember when i first posted that modern science article in a post called "@Daven" describing how a taller, heavier male of similar atheltic ability should be faster on foot than his shorter counterpart?
    It sparked that first50 page debate: AB vs BJ</P>

[/quote]

1 he lost

the best part was "I bet if you ask Bradshaw, he'd tell you Jacobs is faster"

then we actually got somebody to ask Bradshaw and he gave a crazy look and said defintly me
    [/quote]</P>

Actually Lando posted on Bradshaw's facebook THAT day, and he responded "me" lol

What do you guys think now that Jacobs cut like 15 lbs? he DOES look a bit more sprite lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="ny06"]I was going to blow this thread up, and that would leave you and daven to have to post outside the thee thread for once [][/quote]</p>

and have people cry at me all day? psssssh. tagf is full of whiners.</p>

[/quote]</p>

It's not as bad as people make it out to be. </p>

</p>

[/quote]

i feel bad because I think he seems like a good guy

but i cannot stand that dude Burner's points. He enrages me.
    [/quote]</p>

He's a good guy. </p>

At times I think he likes to put attention onto himself. </p>[/quote]

he def loves the attention

but he makes just horrid football points. I dont think hes making these points because he doesn't believe them, i think he does

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]daven used to piss everone off in tagf. i miss those days....
    [/quote]</p>

do you remember when i first posted that modern science article in a post called "@Daven" describing how a taller, heavier male of similar atheltic ability should be faster on foot than his shorter counterpart?
    It sparked that first50 page debate: AB vs BJ</p>

[/quote]

1 he lost

then we actually got somebody to ask Bradshaw and he gave a crazy look and said defintly me
    [/quote]</p>

Actually Lando posted on Bradshaw's facebook THAT day, and he responded "me" lol

What do you guys think now that Jacobs cut like 15 lbs? he DOES look a bit more sprite lol</p>[/quote]

Roaky or YAtitle asked them too because they saw him at an autograph signing or something. he said the same thing.

BRadshaw doens't have a real fbook or twitter..

hes too much of a scumbag with the ladies and he has a girl at home lol. Go read that website about pro athletes where girls talk about them. Its crazy lol

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

It sparked that first50 page debate: AB vs BJ</p>[/quote]

1 he lost

[/quote]

of course bradshaw would say he's faster...he's still not, in a 100 yard sprint Jacobs would definitely win, it's common sense...his strides are longer....and there 40 times were almost identical.

if you assume Bradshaw is faster off the blocks (which he is) then that means in 40 Yards Jacobs made up the difference (since their times are extremely close) over 100 Yards Jacobs would definitely pull ahead...it's not a question...and he's left people like Donte Whitner and other fast safties/CB's in the dust without a chance in hell of catching him enough times to prove it.....Ya'll just BJ haters always have been it's cool though.

Claim your argument "wins" like you always have...that's what you do when you run out of evidence for your claims.

PS: the sad reality is that the THEE THREAD has pulled me away from TAGF....people here have over time gotten used to my troll attempts and kinda know when I'm serious and when I'm not so the Epic troll threads never happen anymore....

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

It sparked that first50 page debate: AB vs BJ</p>

[/quote]

1 he lost

[/quote]</p>

<u>Actually Lando posted on Bradshaw's facebook THAT day, and he responded "me" lol
    </u>
    What do you guys think now that Jacobs cut like 15 lbs? he DOES look a bit more sprite lol</p>[/quote]yeaaaalol

yea he looked pretty quick down the sideline the other day/

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

1 he lost

[/quote]

of course bradshaw would say he's faster...he's still not, in a 100 yard sprint Jacobs would definitely win, it's common sense...his strides are longer....and there 40 times were almost identical.

if you assume Bradshaw is faster off the blocks (which he is) then that means in 40 Yards Jacobs made up the difference (since their times are extremely close) over 100 Yards Jacobs would definitely pull ahead...it's not a question...and he's left people like Donte Whitner and other fast safties/CB's in the dust without a chance in hell of catching him enough times to prove it.....Ya'll just BJ haters always have been it's cool though.

Claim your argument "wins" like you always have...that's what you do when you run out of evidence of your claims.
    [/quote]it doesnt matter if bj is taller, bradshaw can move his legs faster because hes smaller and doesnt weigh as much. if it was a 20 yard sprint possibly

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

1 he lost

[/quote]

<font size="6">of course bradshaw would say he's faster...h</font>e's still not, in a 100 yard sprint Jacobs would definitely win, it's common sense...his strides are longer....and there 40 times were almost identical.

Claim your argument "wins" like you always have...that's what you do when you run out of evidence for your claims.

PS: the sad reality is that the THEE THREAD has pulled me away from TAGF....people here have over time gotten used to my troll attempts and kinda know when I'm serious and when I'm not so the Epic troll threads never happen anymore....
    [/quote]

that isn't what u were saying at the time

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"]it doesnt matter if bj is taller, bradshaw can move his legs faster because hes smaller and doesnt weigh as much. if it was a 20 yard sprint possibly
    [/quote]

it's exactly the opposite, if it was a 20 yard sprint Bradshaw would blow Jacobs out of the water....the LONGER the distance the more longer strides take effect...

Jacobs would have won in a 100 yard sprint back then, and would still win now...there is a reason most of the most successful sprinters are all Tall dudes (look at Bolt for example) Taller people with longer strides are faster...especially over moderate distances (when you get to marathons it's more about pacing and training and less about physical size)

Bradshaws obviously more Agile....but in terms of pure speed over a 100 yard distance he never has been and probably never will be faster then Jacobs....it's not even close...and it's common sense.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I CAUSED IT AGAIN!!!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]it doesnt matter if bj is taller, bradshaw can move his legs faster because hes smaller and doesnt weigh as much. if it was a 20 yard sprint possibly
    [/quote]

it's exactly the opposite, if it was a 20 yard sprint Bradshaw would blow Jacobs out of the water....the LONGER the distance the more longer strides take effect...

Jacobs would have won in a 100 yard sprint back then, and would still win now...there is a reason most of the most successful sprinters are all <u>Tall dudes (look at Bolt for example) Taller people with longer strides are faster...especially over moderate distances (when you get to marathons it's more about pacing and training and less about physical size)</u>

Bradshaws obviously more Agile....but in terms of pure speed over a 100 yard distance he never has been and probably never will be faster then Jacobs....it's not even close...and it's common sense.
    [/quote]i agree with that, BUT those "tall dudes" arent 260