Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Well my drunken rage from last night is in the past. No more drunken texts to Matt.</p>

BUT, the Yankees are a disgrace<u>. I was watching the games with a Yankee fan and he was embarrassed for not bringing in Mo in the 9th.</u></p>

The Sox blew the game without a doubt. And we probably would have gotten beat today, but the Yanks have disgraced themselves and all of baseball.</p>

The Phillies played it straight for 13 innings. And for the entire series with Atlanta. Just like the Giants did in 07 against the Pats. And we applauded our team for doing that.</p>

You can spin it anyway you want, but your team is bush.</p>[/quote]yea bring mo in and risk an injury 2 days before the playoffs. youre still in a drunken rage

Well my drunken rage from last night is in the past. No more drunken texts to Matt.</p>

BUT, the Yankees are a disgrace. I was watching the games with a Yankee fan and he was embarrassed for not bringing in Mo in the 9th.</p>

The Sox blew the game without a doubt. And we probably would have gotten beat today, but the Yanks have disgraced themselves and all of baseball.</p>

The Phillies played it straight for 13 innings. And for the entire series with Atlanta. Just like the Giants did in 07 against the Pats. And we applauded our team for doing that.</p>

You can spin it anyway you want, but your team is bush.</p>[/quote]
    Why would the Yanks do the Sox any favors? They had no reason to win that game. They realized if the Sox lost and the Rays won then the Sox would be out. Maybe the Rays will beat the Yanks and poetic justice will be served ( probably not though ). It really makes you look bad to blame NY though Morehead. If you team didn't go 5-20 in the last month of the season or whatever it was you would be in the playoffs as the #1 seed. That is where the blame needs to be placed. Look in the mirror, no finger pointing....

[quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]</P>

you cant blame anyone or anything for your team's collapse EXCEPT THE RED SOX THEMSELVES.</P>

They are the real disgrace here. Losing such a massive lead with only 25 days left? How many seasons has your closer ruined by the way?
    You should be ashamed of them, don't deflect on to anyone else. The Yankees were wrong for not pitching their closer on back to back days, the same week the playoffs begin? that's a stretch old man.
    Seems like youre still drunk to me....</P>

YOU calling the Yanks bush league...THAT'S the real disgrace.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

BUT, the Yankees are a disgrace. I was watching the games with a Yankee fan and he was embarrassed for not bringing in Mo in the 9th.</p>

lol i loved it... im gonna text u again tonight and hopfully ur boozed up again lol.

yea... lets bring mo in for a meaningless game, the last game of the season right before the playoffs. Your Yankee fan is obviously a moron
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Well my drunken rage from last night is in the past. No more drunken texts to Matt.</P>

BUT, the Yankees are a disgrace<U>. I was watching the games with a Yankee fan and he was embarrassed for not bringing in Mo in the 9th.</U></P>

The Sox blew the game without a doubt. And we probably would have gotten beat today, but the Yanks have disgraced themselves and all of baseball.</P>

The Phillies played it straight for 13 innings. And for the entire series with Atlanta. Just like the Giants did in 07 against the Pats. And we applauded our team for doing that.</P>

You can spin it anyway you want, but your team is bush.</P>

[/quote]yea bring mo in and risk an injury 2 days before the playoffs. youre still in a drunken rage
    [/quote]</P>

When was the last time Mo got hurt by throwing one inning? You are rationalizing. This was an important game to the league. We were all proud of our team in 07 when they played hard against the Pats. The Giants are a class organization and understand the importance to the league of that game. How did that turn out?</P>

You know you are embarrasssed Dez. Just admit it and move forward. My team may have collapsed but they played hard. And no matter what you say about this collapse, the greatest collapse in baseball history was the 04 Yankees. Nothing will change that.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Matt -did you get info from PM?

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Why would the Yanks do the Sox any favors? They had no reason to win that game. They realized if the Sox lost and the Rays won then the Sox would be out. Maybe the Rays will beat the Yanks and poetic justice will be served ( probably not though ). It really makes you look bad to blame NY though Morehead. If you team didn't go 5-20 in the last month of the season or whatever it was you would be in the playoffs as the #1 seed. That is where the blame needs to be placed. Look in the mirror, no finger pointing....
    [/quote]

not even do them favors. EVen with a yankee win, they Red Sox still had a shot at the playoffs. They blew it themselves.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"]And no matter what you say about this collapse, the greatest collapse in baseball history was the 04 Yankees. Nothing will change that.[/quote]</P>

4 games =/= 25 games.</P>

nice try.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]</P>

you cant blame anyone or anything for your team's collapse EXCEPT THE RED SOX THEMSELVES.</P>

They are the real disgrace here. Losing such a massive lead with only 25 days left? How many seasons has your closer ruined by the way?
    You should be ashamed of them, don't deflect on to anyone else. The Yankees were wrong for not pitching their closer on back to back days, the same week the playoffs begin? that's a stretch old man.
    Seems like youre still drunk to me....</P>

YOU calling the Yanks bush league...THAT'S the real disgrace.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm not blaming the Yankees for anything. I'm calling them bush league for folding. My team played their asses off. So did the Braves, The Phils, the Cards etc......</P>

There is one team last night in all this drama that didn't. Thats your team. I can live with my team playing hard and losing. Your team is an embarrassment.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]And no matter what you say about this collapse, the greatest collapse in baseball history was the 04 Yankees. Nothing will change that.[/quote]