Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]this is where debating with Daven is annoying. He just makes things up .[/quote]

I never do that...you just think I do because you have trouble following links? that's not true...you know I'm providing evidence that you can't refute...you know it proves you incorrect...so you just claim it's made up.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]WHat does his first paragraph have to do with anything i said?[/quote]

The first paragraph is my attempt to get you out of your emotional state...you are to busy riding Bradshaws pole to look at the actual data I'm presenting proving your theory incorrect...maybe if you stood up off his pole for 20 second you might be able to look at it objectively and come to what is the correct conclusion....that BJ is faster over 100 Yards then AB.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]The second paragraph essentially proves everything I said except that the difference is that he thinks Jacobs would be able to maintain that speed. I completely disagree.[/quote]

you just made **** up about him not being able to maintain speed....the second paragraph proves MY point...that Jacobs "caught up" to Bradshaw by 40 yards....showing that Yes it is a FACT that Jacobs is faster on the longer sprint...(because Bradshaws 20 vs Jacobs 20 Bradshaw wins...so 20-40 Jacobs has over taken bradshaw)

your comment about them being able to maintain the speed for 100 yards...well to put it simply....it's just absolutely ******ed....they are running backs they run for a living...neither is losing any speed over a 100 yard sprint...to claim that they won't be able to maintain their speed for a 100 yard dash is patently ridiculous....it's laughable really.
    [/quote]

no u do make things up cuz ur first paragraph was about how game speed is diff tha n40 times. Nobody even brought up game speed.

You giving me some guys made up point system of how HE judges speed is hardly good evidence. And that link u had only gave JAcobs speeds for like 20 different things and bradshaw and wares times for like 2 things.

My opinion is no more made up than yours. Except we've seen the stamina of both guys, so to say that Jacobs prob wouldn't hold up as good as Bradshaw in a 100 yards really isn't that much of a stretch. You just pretend it is, because per usual it hurts your personal points.

You make the case that just because he got quicker from the 20 to the 40 that it automatically he'd be able to maintain and carry that speed for another 60 yards. THATS what ridiculous.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

and to lose to the Orioles of all teams

hehehe thats GOTTA HURT

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Well my drunken rage from last night is in the past. No more drunken texts to Matt.</P>

BUT, the Yankees are a disgrace<U>. I was watching the games with a Yankee fan and he was embarrassed for not bringing in Mo in the 9th.</U></P>

The Sox blew the game without a doubt. And we probably would have gotten beat today, but the Yanks have disgraced themselves and all of baseball.</P>

The Phillies played it straight for 13 innings. And for the entire series with Atlanta. Just like the Giants did in 07 against the Pats. And we applauded our team for doing that.</P>

You can spin it anyway you want, but your team is bush.</P>

[/quote]yea bring mo in and risk an injury 2 days before the playoffs. youre still in a drunken rage
    [/quote]</P>

When was the last time Mo got hurt by throwing one inning? You are rationalizing. <U>This was an important game to the league.</U> We were all proud of our team in 07 when they played hard against the Pats. The Giants are a class organization and understand the importance to the league of that game. How did that turn out?</P>

You know you are embarrasssed Dez. Just admit it and move forward. My team may have collapsed but they played hard. And no matter what you say about this collapse, the greatest collapse in baseball history was the 04 Yankees. Nothing will change that.</P>

[/quote]nooo it was an important game to the sox and the rays. whats your excuse for not even winning back to back games this month? injuries??? the sox blew it. bad. real bad....vs the o's bad. whats your excuse for crawfords half *** attempt on the last play?? that was absolutely horrible by the way, my heart went out to you after that. if im a manager and my team clinched the division almost 2 weeks ago theres no shot in hell im throwing in my best closer for a meaningless game. no manager in their right mind would.
    [/quote]</P>

What was your view of the Giants playing it straight against the Pats in 07?</P>

Be consistent.</P>

I have to drive to SF this morning. You all need to examine your loyalty to a team that disgraced the pinstripes.</P>

Tigers in 3. Or even better, the Rays beating the Yanks in the ALCS. Poetic justice.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

but the Giants didn't play it straight, they went full vanilla on Defense

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Well my drunken rage from last night is in the past. No more drunken texts to Matt.</p>

BUT, the Yankees are a disgrace<u>. I was watching the games with a Yankee fan and he was embarrassed for not bringing in Mo in the 9th.</u></p>

The Sox blew the game without a doubt. And we probably would have gotten beat today, but the Yanks have disgraced themselves and all of baseball.</p>

The Phillies played it straight for 13 innings. And for the entire series with Atlanta. Just like the Giants did in 07 against the Pats. And we applauded our team for doing that.</p>

You can spin it anyway you want, but your team is bush.</p>

[/quote]yea bring mo in and risk an injury 2 days before the playoffs. youre still in a drunken rage
    [/quote]</p>

When was the last time Mo got hurt by throwing one inning? You are rationalizing. <u>This was an important game to the league.</u> We were all proud of our team in 07 when they played hard against the Pats. The Giants are a class organization and understand the importance to the league of that game. How did that turn out?</p>

You know you are embarrasssed Dez. Just admit it and move forward. My team may have collapsed but they played hard. And no matter what you say about this collapse, the greatest collapse in baseball history was the 04 Yankees. Nothing will change that.</p>

[/quote]nooo it was an important game to the sox and the rays. whats your excuse for not even winning back to back games this month? injuries??? the sox blew it. bad. real bad....vs the o's bad. whats your excuse for crawfords half *** attempt on the last play?? that was absolutely horrible by the way, my heart went out to you after that. if im a manager and my team clinched the division almost 2 weeks ago theres no shot in hell im throwing in my best closer for a meaningless game. no manager in their right mind would.
    [/quote]</p>

What was your view of the Giants playing it straight against the Pats in 07?</p>

Be consistent.</p>

I have to drive to SF this morning. You all need to examine your loyalty to a team that disgraced the pinstripes.</p>

Tigers in 3. Or even better, the Rays beating the Yanks in the ALCS. Poetic justice.</p>[/quote]

apples to oranges sir

1 football game isn't equal to 1 baseball game.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Well my drunken rage from last night is in the past. No more drunken texts to Matt.</p>

BUT, the Yankees are a disgrace<u>. I was watching the games with a Yankee fan and he was embarrassed for not bringing in Mo in the 9th.</u></p>

The Sox blew the game without a doubt. And we probably would have gotten beat today, but the Yanks have disgraced themselves and all of baseball.</p>

The Phillies played it straight for 13 innings. And for the entire series with Atlanta. Just like the Giants did in 07 against the Pats. And we applauded our team for doing that.</p>

[/quote]</p>

When was the last time Mo got hurt by throwing one inning? You are rationalizing. <u>This was an important game to the league.</u> We were all proud of our team in 07 when they played hard against the Pats. The Giants are a class organization and understand the importance to the league of that game. How did that turn out?</p>

You know you are embarrasssed Dez. Just admit it and move forward. My team may have collapsed but they played hard. And no matter what you say about this collapse, the greatest collapse in baseball history was the 04 Yankees. Nothing will change that.</p>

[/quote]</p>

What was your view of the Giants playing it straight against the Pats in 07?</p>

Be consistent.</p>

I have to drive to SF this morning. You all need to examine your loyalty to a team that disgraced the pinstripes.</p>

Tigers in 3. Or even better, the Rays beating the Yanks in the ALCS. Poetic justice.</p>[/quote]

apples to oranges sir

1 football game isn't equal to 1 baseball game.

[quote user="bansaw"]and to lose to the Orioles of all teams

hehehe thats GOTTA HURT
    [/quote]
    "End of season like this, to make Boston go home sad, crying, I'll take it all day," said Robert Andino, who got the game-winning hit off Red Sox closer Jonathan Papelbon.

LOL YEAH!!!

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

Be consistent.</p>

haha says the guys whose team completely killed their own chances

U do realize they still could of been in the playoffs even with a Yankees loss HAD THEY JUST TAKEN CARE OF THEIR OWN BUSINESS

HAHAHAHAHA

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bansaw"]and to lose to the Orioles of all teams

hehehe thats GOTTA HURT
    [/quote]
    "End of season like this, to make Boston go home sad, crying, I'll take it all day," said Robert Andino, who got the game-winning hit off Red Sox closer Jonathan Papelbon.

LOL YEAH!!!
    [/quote]

somebody is marketing themselves for a pinstripes contract

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bansaw"]and to lose to the Orioles of all teams

hehehe thats GOTTA HURT
    [/quote]

LOL YEAH!!!
    [/quote]

somebody is marketing themselves for a pinstripes contract
    [/quote]no bloody sock this year...

just poopy pants