Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

yea [quote user="byron"]

your on late Matt</p>[/quote]

yea I was making some moves in somse other fantasy leagues
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="bandwgn86"]anyone been in touch with MH? is he still alive?[/quote] He's locked up somewhere on suicide watch because of the red sox historic collapse. lol[/quote]</p>

Actually Sharick, I'm out by you in SF right now. I've accepted this result for over a week now. My team has fallen apart. I am bothered by the act that the Yankees disrespected the game like they did last night. It was a horrific disgrace. (see the way the Phils handled it).</p>

My focus is now on the Giants and my domination of our FF league. I can't control what the Sox did, but I have at least some control of my FF team.</p>

See you in a few weeks or the Buffalo game.</p>[/quote] I don't blame you for getting out of Boston but moving to San Fran is a tad gay.... Hahaha see what I did there? SF = gay

It makes sense after 5 beers.. Trust me[/quote]Move, no way, really? I thought MH was on vacay? Good for you MH if you did move West.
    [/quote]

na hes just on vacation

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="bandwgn86"]anyone been in touch with MH? is he still alive?[/quote] He's locked up somewhere on suicide watch because of the red sox historic collapse. lol[/quote]</p>

Actually Sharick, I'm out by you in SF right now. I've accepted this result for over a week now. My team has fallen apart. I am bothered by the act that the Yankees disrespected the game like they did last night. It was a horrific disgrace. (see the way the Phils handled it).</p>

My focus is now on the Giants and my domination of our FF league. I can't control what the Sox did, but I have at least some control of my FF team.</p>

See you in a few weeks or the Buffalo game.</p>[/quote] I don't blame you for getting out of Boston but moving to San Fran is a tad gay.... Hahaha see what I did there? SF = gay

It makes sense after 5 beers.. Trust me[/quote]Move, no way, really? I thought MH was on vacay? Good for you MH if you did move West.
    [/quote]

na hes just on vacation
    [/quote]ah-thought so. Good Morning Matt

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

na hes just on vacation
    [/quote]

good morning sir

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

na hes just on vacation
    [/quote]

good morning sir
    [/quote]Does Twitter have anything additional on Stokely's quad strain?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

na hes just on vacation
    [/quote]

good morning sir
    [/quote]Does Twitter have anything additional on Stokely's quad strain?
    [/quote]

they said its just a quad strain, not sure im believing that though. They immediatly took him to the hospital - it was weird

Lt built a case out of pine last week. Eventually I want to stain it, but I was just foolin around with puttin some of my giants stuff in it.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]...says the guy who says theres no differences between murder[/quote]

Between two particular cases not overall...

Don't misrepresent what I said just because you are incapable of understanding it.

My Lt/Strahan helmets, Lt mugs, pics, etc.