Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Korn @ Roseland Ball room Nov 4th

tickets onsale in a half hour

hooofaaaa
    [/quote]Which reminds me, How is your event going that was scheduled for the fall? The lalapalooza combo of bands that you had secured the venue for?
    [/quote]

bands thing is way too much overhead and upfront money

i switched it to a comedy show. Then I hit some walls and football seaosn started lol. Fantasy completely preoccupied me.

We have a beefsteak in November, but i mgoing to hio back on it. Going to have like 2 headline comedians and then a decent host
    [/quote]Me and the lady may be interested in the comedy duo. We need a night out.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]alrite guys I have an issue here

My buddy just sold me 4 tickets for 400 bucks and a parking pass

he has another 2 tickets, not near them with a parking pas for 210.

I have me, blondie and pappy definitly in.

Lando is possibly still coming,

Daven said he'd be in .

So should I get the extra two tickets as well?
    [/quote]</p>

If Lando comes it will make up for the Red Sox collapse.</p>

[/quote]

it will bve great to see him

but no it won't

that will haunt you all the playoffs and offseason when the Yankees win #28
    [/quote]</p>

<u>Well due to my good looks and generally dynamic life style, I tend to get over these things quickly.</u></p>[/quote]haha, sounds like MH is getting well rested, vacations are a good thing. [Y]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]im trying to land cj now since his value is low
    [/quote]
    To say the least. lol He is setting records with his ****tyness.

It's ok though. MJD was doing the same thing last year and finished top 15.
    [/quote]

**** in one hand and wish in another

see what fills first
    [/quote]
    Keep your mouth shut before I fill it with my ****.
    [/quote]bahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa[/quote]

hey did your dog eat your giants tickets for the bills game yet or are you coming?
    [/quote]well see, gotta find someone to go with. what section are you parking in&gt;?
    [/quote]

section M I think it is

if ur facing the entrance of the race track we'll be to the left of it
    [/quote]Yes, Lot M. I just realized what the building is right there in Lot M. It is the stables for the horses. Lot M is the lot to the left of the race track.

Recent Forum rulings prohibit the graphic display of the Nooner. I'm sure Lando is happy about that, no more surprises at work. Today's nooner def deserves a look.

http://www.americancurvesmag.com/gal.../tara-bab****/

[]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Korn @ Roseland Ball room Nov 4th

hooofaaaa
    [/quote]Which reminds me, How is your event going that was scheduled for the fall? The lalapalooza combo of bands that you had secured the venue for?
    [/quote]

i switched it to a comedy show. Then I hit some walls and football seaosn started lol. Fantasy completely preoccupied me.

We have a beefsteak in November, but i mgoing to hio back on it. Going to have like 2 headline comedians and then a decent host
    [/quote]Me and the lady may be interested in the comedy duo. We need a night out.
    [/quote]

hahha honestly I had it all worked out money wise and had a sick show put together

Patrice O Neal, Jim Breuer, and Anthony Jeselnik
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Recent Forum rulings prohibit the graphic display of the Nooner. I'm sure Lando is happy about that, no more surprises at work. Today's nooner def deserves a look.

http://www.americancurvesmag.com/gal.../tara-bab****/[/quote]

lol u can get away with a nooner

LANDOS COMING ITS OFFICIAL

soooo what should i do Daven? Should I get the extra pair of tickets? 210 for a pair and parking pass?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Korn @ Roseland Ball room Nov 4th

hooofaaaa
    [/quote]

[/quote]

hahha honestly I had it all worked out money wise and had a sick show put together

Patrice O Neal, Jim Breuer, and Anthony Jeselnik
    [/quote][]