Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Recent Forum rulings prohibit the graphic display of the Nooner. I'm sure Lando is happy about that, no more surprises at work. Today's nooner def deserves a look.

http://www.americancurvesmag.com/gal.../tara-bab****/[/quote]

lol u can get away with a nooner

[/quote]NOW WAY. I'm seriously gun shy. Some Mod is taking big time offense to my avatars. I still don't have avatar function. I don't wanna get kicked outta here and not be able to talk to you guy's.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Recent Forum rulings prohibit the graphic display of the Nooner. I'm sure Lando is happy about that, no more surprises at work. Today's nooner def deserves a look.

[/quote]NOW WAY. I'm seriously gun shy. Some Mod is taking big time offense to my avatars. I still don't have avatar function. I don't wanna get kicked outta here and not be able to talk to you guy's.
    [/quote]

lol u can post it --- in HERE

and if ur that worried about it i'd take the chick out of ur sig lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Recent Forum rulings prohibit the graphic display of the Nooner. I'm sure Lando is happy about that, no more surprises at work. Today's nooner def deserves a look.

[/quote]

lol u can post it --- in HERE

and if ur that worried about it i'd take the chick out of ur sig lol
    [/quote]
    Fans,

"There should be no photos that are sexual in nature. This includes women in bathing suits, etc...

Someone brought to my attention that photos being posted in the Daily News and Notes.

Anybody who posts these photos will be banned moving forward.

Thanks"

I'm sure you know this by now...I am one who likes to stretch things to the letter of the law. Based on the new pinned ruling on chick pics, it is my contention that my current avatar meets and/or exceeds the necessary criteria for what is being deemed an acceptable pic.

However, I find the entire rule silly to be truthful. Any pic of a woman in my opinion is sexual in nature.

trade offered Lando....it's a blockbuster but u prolly won't go for it and be stubborn....either way I like my team a lot...

All-Pro

I'm toying with maybe flying in for the game whats the best Airport to come into down there close to the area of the game ...never been in a plane little nervous....How the breathing up there..lol

[quote user="byron"]I'm toying with maybe flying in for the game whats the best Airport to come into down there close to the area of the game ...never been in a plane little nervous....How the breathing up there..lol[/quote]

uhmmmm... Newark is the closest to the stadium.

But Lando is coming in to JFK on Sat so if u find something around then we'll wait for you lol

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]I'm toying with maybe flying in for the game whats the best Airport to come into down there close to the area of the game ...never been in a plane little nervous....How the breathing up there..lol[/quote]

But Lando is coming in to JFK on Sat so if u find something around then we'll wait for you lol
    [/quote]That would very nice of you Matt....I'm a little leary of flying its only a couple hours ...Idk...what time is he coming in there..

Can't believe I'm coming back to NYC again. 3rd year in a row. Im a lucky man....

I can't wait to finally meet Dez, especially after all the **** I went through to make this happen just for him.

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]I'm toying with maybe flying in for the game whats the best Airport to come into down there close to the area of the game ...never been in a plane little nervous....How the breathing up there..lol[/quote]

[/quote]That would very nice of you Matt....I'm a little leary of flying its only a couple hours ...Idk...what time is he coming in there..[/quote]

yea man no doubt

i think he said he'd be in NY at 330

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Can't believe I'm coming back to NYC again. 3rd year in a row. Im a lucky man....

I can't wait to finally meet Dez, especially after all the **** I went through to make this happen just for him.
    [/quote]

lol no comment on dez

he said he had to find somebody to go with