Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]
    I can't wait to watch a game in between you and Matt. []

[quote user="Morehead State"]

<font size="6">S</font>o, I <font size="6">C</font>an't <font size="6">U</font>nload on <font size="6">M</font>y Yankee fan friends <font size="6">of the</font> Giants MB unntil I <font size="6">P</font>rove their <font size="6">L</font>owdown <font size="6">A</font>nd dastardly <font size="6">N</font>ature with an <font size="6">E</font>venmore humiliat<font size="6">T</font>ing loss in the playoffs as the Sox suffered in the regular season.</p>

Redemption will be ours. You are on notice. </p>

The Yankees are the only organization that seeks revenge against the cause of their greatest humiliation by LOSING on purpose. Most other teams look to WIN to earn revenge.</p>[/quote] "hmm your tears are soo yummy and sweet. hmm tears of unbearable sadness, hmmmm yes"

<p id="yui_3_3_0_1_1317423174699515"></p>

It took a while for San Diego Chargers nose tackle <span class="ysp-player">Antonio Garay(notes)</span> to make an impact in the NFL when he replaced <span class="ysp-player">Jamal Williams(notes)</span>
    at the position in 2010 and put up an impressive 5.5 sacks, those
    became the first 5.5 sacks of his five-year NFL career. Garay already
    has one more sack this season, and things are looking bright for the
    Boston College alum.</p>

However, that's not why we're featuring Antonio Garay in Shutdown
    Corner today. The reason we're featuring Antonio Garay in Shutdown
    Corner today is that we are reasonably sure in guaranteeing that this is
    the only time you will see a 6-foot-4, 320-pound NFL defender driving a
    tiny convertible smart car with the Hello Kitty logo on it.</p>

As Garay tweeted about the car, "Yo <span style="text-decoration:line-through;">@</span>TakeoSpikes51 I wish I had 4 hands 2 give the Hello Kitty drop top Smart car 4 thumbs UP but 2 will do."</p>

Four thumbs up would be most appropriate.</p>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Can't believe I'm coming back to NYC again. 3rd year in a row. Im a lucky man....

I can't wait to finally meet Dez, e<u>specially after all the **** I went through to make this happen just for him. </u>
    [/quote]lol chill with the bull ****. most of my friends are jets fans. id drive myself but i cant cause of the seizure bull **** which is ****ing lame to say the least.

All-Pro

Tigers 1 Scum 0!!

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Can't believe I'm coming back to NYC again. 3rd year in a row. Im a lucky man....

I can't wait to finally meet Dez, e<u>specially after all the **** I went through to make this happen just for him. </u>
    [/quote]lol chill with the bull ****. most of my friends are jets fans. id drive myself but* i cant cause of the seizure bull **** which is ****ing lame to say the least.
    [/quote]epilepsy?

[quote user="Morehead State"]

<FONT size=6>S</FONT>o, I <FONT size=6>C</FONT>an't <FONT size=6>U</FONT>nload on <FONT size=6>M</FONT>y Yankee fan friends <FONT size=6>of the</FONT> Giants MB unntil I <FONT size=6>P</FONT>rove their <FONT size=6>L</FONT>owdown <FONT size=6>A</FONT>nd dastardly <FONT size=6>N</FONT>ature with an <FONT size=6>E</FONT>ven*more humiliat<FONT size=6>T</FONT>ing loss in the playoffs as the Sox suffered in the regular season.</P>

Redemption will be ours.* You are on notice.* </P>

The Yankees are the only organization that seeks revenge against the cause of their greatest humiliation by LOSING on purpose.* Most other teams look to WIN to earn revenge.</P>[/quote]
    I will make sure that I bring you a box of kleenex when I come over there. lol
    Close or you hit the bricks

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Lt built a case out of pine last week.* Eventually I want to stain it, but I was just foolin around with puttin some of my giants stuff in it.

[/quote] Got yourself a nice little collection going there. Good choice to go with the lighter colored wood. It keeps your focus on the items.....2-questions=What is the round thing with the Steiner Card in back of it? Do you have anything of Sam Huff??

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Can't believe I'm coming back to NYC again. 3rd year in a row. Im a lucky man....

[/quote]lol chill with the bull ****. most of my friends are jets fans. id drive myself but i cant cause of the seizure bull **** which is ****ing lame to say the least.
    [/quote]epilepsy?[/quote]no one knows what the hell it is.

Can't someone just ****ing GET Dezzz!?

Nobody is even in that direction are we? we all live well north of him, don't we? ugh...
    Oderint Dum Metuant