Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

Story time, i know some of you love it. Just a recap of my weekend thus far

Just spent the last 2 days in the lower west side at the blonde's new place. she works for GS and lives a few blocks from 1 WTC
    My buddy bought us all tickets to a Black Eyed Peas concert in central park last night he was obsessed with going to. lol

it was ****ing awful, haha....nice weather all day....and of course as soon as the sun goes down, it starts ****ing pouring. So there we are, standing in a ****ing field, soaking wet, listening to some of the most god awful music on the planet.......good times, right?
    We go to some bar, and get ****faced on $2 beers, her little sister shows up, says shes going to some party at her boyfriends house, so we just go. it's 1130 at this point I'd say, and we're all tanked. We take a cab there. Ask this kid where the beer is, drink almost all of it. And then the blonde tells her sister's bf that she hates him, right to his face, and that he's an awful person (which was not true at all, he seems like a good kid lol), so we play it safe and leave before she causes more issues.
    We THINK we're going back to the apartment, but no, we get out of the cab and she runs into this bar across the street.....Iron Horse.
    Now I dont know if any of you have heard of this place...but jesus christ....it might as well be a sleazy strip club w/o the strippers lol.
    First off....some of the sketchiest ****ing people I've ever seen in my life all in one place.
    The asian stripper...err i mean bartender with massive fake breasticals was basically taking tips from our hands....like youd pay for a round, and she'd hold her hand out after already giving you your change back, and was like COME ON *****! I mean she'd laugh about it, and was only kinda serious, but i was like wtf?
    Then after being there for a half hour, the bouncers tell everyone to get the **** away from the bar....2 of the bartenders get on the bar, start tossing what appear to be full drinks all over the bar, and they are spraying everyone down with water....wtf
    they then proceed to stick their hand on the wet bar, light their ****ing hand on fire, and blow a 4 foot fireball and light an entire 15 ft section of the bar on fire. like almost completely engulfed in flames. and they did this like 10 times! I was so ****ing wasted, i couldnt even handle this psychologically....im like we need to leave before we ****ing die!! .....aaaaaaaand then we stayed for another hour and witnessed more debauchery that I dont care to discuss. lol

ok, that's all I got so far....im obviously staying home tonight >.<
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Beanie vs Gmen
    Addai vs. TB

pick one.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]Story time, i know some of you love it. Just a recap of my weekend thus far

Just spent the last 2 days in the lower west side at the blonde's new place. she works for GS and lives a few blocks from 1 WTC
    My buddy bought us all tickets to a Black Eyed Peas concert in central park last night he was obsessed with going to. lol

it was ****ing awful, haha....nice weather all day....and of course as soon as the sun goes down, it starts ****ing pouring. So there we are, standing in a ****ing field, soaking wet, listening to some of the most god awful music on the planet.......good times, right?
    We go to some bar, and get ****faced on $2 beers, her little sister shows up, says shes going to some party at her boyfriends house, so we just go. it's 1130 at this point I'd say, and we're all tanked. We take a cab there. Ask this kid where the beer is, drink almost all of it. And then the blonde tells her sister's bf that she hates him, right to his face, and that he's an awful person (which was not true at all, he seems like a good kid lol), so we play it safe and leave before she causes more issues.
    We THINK we're going back to the apartment, but no, we get out of the cab and she runs into this bar across the street.....Iron Horse.
    Now I dont know if any of you have heard of this place...but jesus christ....it might as well be a sleazy strip club w/o the strippers lol.
    First off....some of the sketchiest ****ing people I've ever seen in my life all in one place.
    The asian stripper...err i mean bartender with massive fake breasticals was basically taking tips from our hands....like youd pay for a round, and she'd hold her hand out after already giving you your change back, and was like COME ON *****! I mean she'd laugh about it, and was only kinda serious, but i was like wtf?
    Then after being there for a half hour, the bouncers tell everyone to get the **** away from the bar....2 of the bartenders get on the bar, start tossing what appear to be full drinks all over the bar, and they are spraying everyone down with water....wtf
    they then proceed to stick their hand on the wet bar, light their ****ing hand on fire, and blow a 4 foot fireball and light an entire 15 ft section of the bar on fire. like almost completely engulfed in flames. and they did this like 10 times! I was so ****ing wasted, i couldnt even handle this psychologically....im like we need to leave before we ****ing die!! .....aaaaaaaand then we stayed for another hour and witnessed more debauchery that I dont care to discuss. lol

ok, that's all I got so far....im obviously staying home tonight >.<[/quote]seems like a few places in the city i have been to at lunch time

the old village idiot, red rock saloon ,mikes pizza place tons of dirty non stripper skeezy good places...lmao

[quote user="derekunion28"]seems like a few places in the city i have been to at lunch time[/quote]

lmao...kinda wish i could say the same....kinda
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="derekunion28"]the old village idiot, red rock saloon ,mikes pizza place tons of dirty non stripper skeezy good places...lmao[/quote]

I hear the meatpacking district is the best dive scene around.
    not much of a city boy anymore, but I'd be down for some of that debauchery on occasion. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]Story time, i know some of you love it. Just a recap of my weekend thus far Just spent the last 2 days in the lower west side at the blonde's new place. she works for GS and lives a few blocks from 1 WTC My buddy bought us all tickets to a Black Eyed Peas concert in central park last night he was obsessed with going to. lol it was ****ing awful, haha....nice weather all day....and of course as soon as the sun goes down, it starts ****ing pouring. So there we are, standing in a ****ing field, soaking wet, listening to some of the most god awful music on the planet.......good times, right? We go to some bar, and get ****faced on $2 beers, her little sister shows up, says shes going to some party at her boyfriends house, so we just go. it's 1130 at this point I'd say, and we're all tanked. We take a cab there. Ask this kid where the beer is, drink almost all of it. And then the blonde tells her sister's bf that she hates him, right to his face, and that he's an awful person (which was not true at all, he seems like a good kid lol), so we play it safe and leave before she causes more issues. We THINK we're going back to the apartment, but no, we get out of the cab and she runs into this bar across the street.....Iron Horse. Now I dont know if any of you have heard of this place...but jesus christ....it might as well be a sleazy strip club w/o the strippers lol. First off....some of the sketchiest ****ing people I've ever seen in my life all in one place. The asian stripper...err i mean bartender with massive fake breasticals was basically taking tips from our hands....like youd pay for a round, and she'd hold her hand out after already giving you your change back, and was like COME ON *****! I mean she'd laugh about it, and was only kinda serious, but i was like wtf? Then after being there for a half hour, the bouncers tell everyone to get the **** away from the bar....2 of the bartenders get on the bar, start tossing what appear to be full drinks all over the bar, and they are spraying everyone down with water....wtf they then proceed to stick their hand on the wet bar, light their ****ing hand on fire, and blow a 4 foot fireball and light an entire 15 ft section of the bar on fire. like almost completely engulfed in flames. and they did this like 10 times! I was so ****ing wasted, i couldnt even handle this psychologically....im like we need to leave before we ****ing die!! .....aaaaaaaand then we stayed for another hour and witnessed more debauchery that I dont care to discuss. lol ok, that's all I got so far....im obviously staying home tonight &gt;.&lt;[/quote]Ha reminds me of my drinking days. Go out drinking with someone end up in a dive wondering wtf have Igot myself into ouple of times I just left out walking and called somebody for a ride...

[quote user="Morehead State"]

<font size="6">S</font>o, I <font size="6">C</font>an't <font size="6">U</font>nload on <font size="6">M</font>y Yankee fan friends <font size="6">of the</font> Giants MB unntil I <font size="6">P</font>rove their <font size="6">L</font>owdown <font size="6">A</font>nd dastardly <font size="6">N</font>ature with an <font size="6">E</font>venmore humiliat<font size="6">T</font>ing loss in the playoffs as the Sox suffered in the regular season.</p>

Redemption will be ours. You are on notice. </p>

The Yankees are the only organization that seeks revenge against the cause of their greatest humiliation by LOSING on purpose. Most other teams look to WIN to earn revenge.</p>[/quote]

yes

its everybody else's fault that "THE GREATEST TEAM EVER ASSEMBLED" could only win 90 games. More choke jobs than a blowjob movie
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]
    I can't wait to watch a game in between you and Matt. []
    [/quote]

old man got lucky. Just had an off week - it happens

[quote user="derekunion28"]the old village idiot, red rock saloon ,mikes pizza place tons of dirty non stripper skeezy good places...lmao[/quote]

who wnats to go to a non-stripper place?