Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]thank god for eli, giants defense is ****.
    [/quote]Oh yeah-Our d is solid. When we get our pass rush on, we create havoc.<u> I'm confident that our D can keep us in games.</u> Like last year--we have to limit our mistakes, Ab's and Eli's fumbles killed us. Holy crap though on Eli's play at the end of that game!! My man was on fire.
    [/quote]im not, at all. they cant even get off the field. did we have a 3 and out yesterday? good thing kolbs still getting used to arz offense cause fitz was wiiide open on a few plays. lol beanie wellls 3tds??? trash

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="derekunion28"]the old village idiot, red rock saloon ,mikes pizza place tons of dirty non stripper skeezy good places...lmao[/quote]

who wnats to go to a non-stripper place?
    [/quote]</p>

Steve's Land O' Soy?</p>[/quote]
    LMAO, I know you have been thinking about that for over 300 days.

Eli was 14/17 for 180 yards and 2 TD's in the 4th.

CLUTCH!!!

[quote user="dezzzR"]thank god for eli, giants defense is ****.
    [/quote]

shut up lol

beckum sucks
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Eli was 14/17 for 180 yards and 2 TD's in the 4th.

CLUTCH!!!
    [/quote]yeaa a certain troll is awfully quite this morning.....he looked amazing, so did nicks. i didnt even realize he had 160 something yards

cruz almost made me **** my pants, other than that he had a few big first downs.

[quote user="JPizzack"]Story time, i know some of you love it. Just a recap of my weekend thus far

Just spent the last 2 days in the lower west side at the blonde's new place. she works for GS and lives a few blocks from 1 WTC
    My buddy bought us all tickets to a Black Eyed Peas concert in central park last night he was obsessed with going to. lol

it was ****ing awful, haha....nice weather all day....and of course as soon as the sun goes down, it starts ****ing pouring. So there we are, standing in a ****ing field, soaking wet, listening to some of the most god awful music on the planet.......good times, right?
    We go to some bar, and get ****faced on $2 beers, her little sister shows up, says shes going to some party at her boyfriends house, so we just go. it's 1130 at this point I'd say, and we're all tanked. We take a cab there. Ask this kid where the beer is, drink almost all of it. And then the blonde tells her sister's bf that she hates him, right to his face, and that he's an awful person (which was not true at all, he seems like a good kid lol), so we play it safe and leave before she causes more issues.
    We THINK we're going back to the apartment, but no, we get out of the cab and she runs into this bar across the street.....Iron Horse.
    Now I dont know if any of you have heard of this place...but jesus christ....it might as well be a sleazy strip club w/o the strippers lol.
    First off....some of the sketchiest ****ing people I've ever seen in my life all in one place.
    The asian stripper...err i mean bartender with massive fake breasticals was basically taking tips from our hands....like youd pay for a round, and she'd hold her hand out after already giving you your change back, and was like COME ON *****! I mean she'd laugh about it, and was only kinda serious, but i was like wtf?
    Then after being there for a half hour, the bouncers tell everyone to get the **** away from the bar....2 of the bartenders get on the bar, start tossing what appear to be full drinks all over the bar, and they are spraying everyone down with water....wtf
    they then proceed to stick their hand on the wet bar, light their ****ing hand on fire, and blow a 4 foot fireball and light an entire 15 ft section of the bar on fire. like almost completely engulfed in flames. and they did this like 10 times! I was so ****ing wasted, i couldnt even handle this psychologically....im like we need to leave before we ****ing die!! .....aaaaaaaand then we stayed for another hour and witnessed more debauchery that I dont care to discuss. lol

ok, that's all I got so far....im obviously staying home tonight &gt;.&lt;[/quote]Pizz -holy crap, what a freak show of a weekend. That bar with the pyromaniac bartenders sounds completely off the hook.

How did they put the flames out when they were done.

I need to here about the debauchery that continued at the bar in the later hours.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]thank god for eli, giants defense is ****.
    [/quote]

shut up lol

beckum sucks
    [/quote]if you think our d played well then bless your heart.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]B and double B are going!! oh man that was my main excuse not to go!![/quote]
    I don't think B can make it but I will be there with bells on.
    [/quote]Lando--You are coming down for this one?
    [/quote]
    I am, it was a last minute thing and we got it done. I could not be happier. Flying in Sat and leaving Monday but it will be worth it. I can't wait!!!

[/quote]Looking forward to meeting ya---If your up for it, I'll hoist a couple pints with ya bro---I mainly only drink at games. Last beer was on 9/19 Rams Game.

[quote user="dezzzR"]cruz almost made me **** my pants, other than that he had a few big first downs.
    [/quote]
    I thought we were done. I had threw my hat off, cussing and screaming. We go so lucky. You know we did when even Eli said "I think we got away with one there."