Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]thank god for eli, giants defense is ****.
    [/quote]

shut up lol

beckum sucks
    [/quote]if you think our d played well then bless your heart.
    [/quote]beckum sucks Ballard is the man. I was dead wrong on Beckum. How about bradshaws block to protect Eli from the bogey?

And what happened to Arizona's rush defense that was suppossed to be ranked 27th **** in the league? They woke up a bit.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]cruz almost made me **** my pants, other than that he had a few big first downs.
    [/quote]
    I thought we were done. I had threw my hat off, cussing and screaming. We go so lucky. You know we did when even Eli said "I think we got away with one there."
    [/quote]Alot of times I can feel a vibe that we are going to win a game. Last night, I knew we would pull that game out of our ***.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]B and double B are going!! oh man that was my main excuse not to go!![/quote]
    I don't think B can make it but I will be there with bells on.
    [/quote]Lando--You are coming down for this one?
    [/quote]
    I am, it was a last minute thing and we got it done. I could not be happier. Flying in Sat and leaving Monday but it will be worth it. I can't wait!!!

[/quote]Looking forward to meeting ya---If your up for it, I'll hoist a couple pints with ya bro---I mainly only drink at games. Last beer was on 9/19 Rams Game.
    [/quote]
    Oh Man, we getting hammer time. At least I am. That is one of the craziest things to me about going to the games. We get there at 8 am and are drinking right off the bat. That is really 6 am my time so needless to say I NEVER drink that early.

plax was getting frustrated last night lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]B and double B are going!! oh man that was my main excuse not to go!![/quote]
    I don't think B can make it but I will be there with bells on.
    [/quote]Lando--You are coming down for this one?
    [/quote]
    I am, it was a last minute thing and we got it done. I could not be happier. Flying in Sat and leaving Monday but it will be worth it. I can't wait!!!

[/quote]Looking forward to meeting ya---If your up for it, I'll hoist a couple pints with ya bro---I mainly only drink at games. Last beer was on 9/19 Rams Game.
    [/quote]
    Oh Man, we getting hammer time. At least I am. That is one of the craziest things to me about going to the games. We get there at 8 am and are drinking right off the bat. That is really 6 am my time so needless to say I NEVER drink that early.
    [/quote][Y]

Dave "Karate Kid" Toleffson is the man!!!

I gotta give Meyerbud props on this one, he has been sayin he was a player for a long time.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Dave "Karate Kid" Toleffson is the man!!!

I gotta give Meyerbud props on this one, he has been sayin he was a player for a long time.
    [/quote]lol i thought it was a roadhouse kick.

[quote user="dezzzR"]plax was getting frustrated last night lol
    [/quote]I am lovin the Jet's sucking so badly. Just what we need to shut their ******* fans up from talking all their noise that it should be Jet's stadium.

[quote user="dezzzR"] lol beanie wellls 3tds??? trash[/quote]
    He has been playing really good this year. I had him benched yesterday. I thought our run D was a lil better and I thought Tuck was playing. It's all good though....

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Dave "Karate Kid" Toleffson is the man!!!

[/quote]lol i thought it was a roadhouse kick.
    [/quote]Ha-guy definitely has trained some in the arts. Think it was a spinning crescent kick--not an easy move with all that gear on. Good thing he didn't hit anyone, prob would of blew an acl. lol