All-Pro

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Will Reggie Wayne score 31 fantasy points tonight?
    [/quote]Only if he throws the ball to himself []
    [/quote]
    Better ****ing not!
    [/quote]</P>

operation: Fly</P>

code name : Bird Dog</P>

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]plax was getting frustrated last night lol
    [/quote]
    HE SUUUUUUUUUUCKS
    [/quote]</P>

I wouldnt say he sucks....but he doesn't belong on that team.
    Sanchez has shown time and time again that he cannot throw like a pro QB. his WRs are playmakers for the most part, downfield guys, and he's a guy who needs 2 backs, and 2 TEs. lol
    I wonder when the Sanchez experiment is over?</P>

[/quote]JP--I got some ? on that crazy bar that set all those fires. My post is a page or two back.

LT's gotta get the fax.
    [/quote]</P>

Suppppp</P>

[/quote]Heres it is:

Pizz -holy crap, what a freak show of a weekend. That bar with the pyromaniac bartenders sounds completely off the hook.

How did they put the flames out when they were done.

I need to here about the debauchery that continued at the bar in the later hours.

[/quote]</P>

haha. sorry man, got busy here at work for a bit...

dude, I have no idea...they were spreaying alot of water around the bar, so I assume they just put it out that way...
    I was more concerned that I was in a place, full of dudes, with an extremely cute, drunk girl....she musta looked like a piece of meat in that place...so that was my main concern.
    lol...line of the night was when she saw them breathiung the fireballs, shes like "holy ****! i wanna do that! lets do that!" and im like, no way, you'll light your entire ****ing face on fire!...
    she's like, oh...it's like that?! You guys only like me cuz I'm pretty!
    and i was just like...YUPPPPPPPP!!!! you think i'd deal with your **** otherwise? lol

i dont remember alot of the night after that...sorry man.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

I've been told to go to the iron horse by friends before....and to be honest I'm not entirely certain I haven't been there...

But I definitely sounds like my type of bar...glad you had fun this weekend...I did nothing...and It was AWESOME.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]plax was getting frustrated last night lol
    [/quote]
    HE SUUUUUUUUUUCKS
    [/quote]</p>

I wouldnt say he sucks....but he doesn't belong on that team.
    Sanchez has shown time and time again that he cannot throw like a pro QB. his WRs are playmakers for the most part, downfield guys, and he's a guy who needs 2 backs, and 2 TEs. lol
    I wonder when the Sanchez experiment is over?</p>

[/quote]JP--I got some ? on that crazy bar that set all those fires. My post is a page or two back.

LT's gotta get the fax.
    [/quote]</p>

Suppppp</p>

[/quote]Heres it is:

Pizz -holy crap, what a freak show of a weekend. That bar with the pyromaniac bartenders sounds completely off the hook.

How did they put the flames out when they were done.

I need to here about the debauchery that continued at the bar in the later hours.

[/quote]</p>

haha. sorry man, got busy here at work for a bit...

dude, I have no idea...they were spreaying alot of water around the bar, so I assume they just put it out that way...
    I was more concerned that I was in a place, full of dudes, with an extremely cute, drunk girl....she musta looked like a piece of meat in that place...so that was my main concern.
    lol...line of the night was when she saw them breathiung the fireballs, shes like "holy ****! i wanna do that! lets do that!" and im like, no way, you'll light your entire ****ing face on fire!...
    she's like, oh...it's like that?! You guys only like me cuz I'm pretty!
    and i was just like...YUPPPPPPPP!!!! you think i'd deal with your **** otherwise? lol

i dont remember alot of the night after that...sorry man.</p>[/quote]A girl should have street smarts enuff to figure out that scenario the way that you described it and KNOW when to get the **** out of a place like that.

[quote user="DavenIII"]I've been told to go to the iron horse by friends before....and to be honest I'm not entirely certain I haven't been there...

But I definitely sounds like my type of bar...glad you had fun this weekend...I did nothing...and It was AWESOME.
    [/quote]</P>

my bank account wishes I did nothing this weekend....im so broke.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"]A girl should have street smarts enuff to figure out that scenario the way that you described it and KNOW when to get the **** out of a place like that.
    [/quote]</P>

she's a smart girl, but me and my buddy were there, so it's not like she was worried.
    I'd gladly sacrifice my safety to stop anything from happening to her...so its all good. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]I've been told to go to the iron horse by friends before....and to be honest I'm not entirely certain I haven't been there...

[/quote]</p>

my bank account wishes I did nothing this weekend....im so broke.</p>[/quote]You have two weeks to store up your nuts for Thee game.

<FONT size=6>It Appears the Hex is broken.!!!!!</FONT></P>

</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

my bank account wishes I did nothing this weekend....im so broke.</P>

[/quote]You have two weeks to store up your nuts for Thee game.
    [/quote]</P>

hehe...I'm good. I already paid for my tickets, one of the reasons I AM broke this month.
    Don't get me wrong, I have money....I just have reached my comfort threshhold in my bank account...a spot i dont like to be...
    I'll try to bring extra beer this year since ppl decided to forget to buy some! lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

So it's not broken yet right? Just appears to be weakening?