Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]So it's not broken yet right? Just appears to be weakening?
    [/quote]</P>

I never underestimate the evil of Meyerbud. But It does seem that his horrible 2 year long hex on our QB has ended.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

<font size="6">It Appears the Hex is broken.!!!!!</font></p>

</p>[/quote]That is an awesome picture! Matt looks like he could crack that lanky/skinny eli in half ...lol.

[quote user="JPizzack"]I'll try to bring extra beer this year since ppl decided to forget to buy some! lol[/quote]
    (shakes head)

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]I'll try to bring extra beer this year since ppl decided to forget to buy some! lol[/quote]
    (shakes head)
    [/quote]</P>

lol I seem to remember something like "wtf, did Bandy send us canadian money, again? wtf am i supposed to do with this?!?"</P>

lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]I'll try to bring extra beer this year since ppl decided to forget to buy some! lol[/quote]
    (shakes head)
    [/quote]</p>

lol I seem to remember something like "wtf, did Bandy send us canadian money, again? wtf am i supposed to do with this?!?"</p>

lol</p>[/quote]
    Amanda will be with him this year...translation - **** will be done on time and correctly.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

(shakes head)
    [/quote]</p>

lol I seem to remember something like "wtf, did Bandy send us canadian money, again? wtf am i supposed to do with this?!?"</p>

lol</p>[/quote]Which NYG Jersey are ya'll wearin to thee game?

All-Pro

I'm Bringing a bottle of Jack and a 30 of Miller this year....period...I don't care what everyone else says...because there was not enough alcohol last year at all :P

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

(shakes head)
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

if it keeps going the way it has been I'm gonna be forced into my Red Jacobs again...was wearing my Away Eli when we lost...every win since was in my Red Jacobs....I really wanna buy a new one this year though...maybe a JPP.

My Money situation is crazy atm...my Bonus came in recently and I'm also supposed to get a retroactive increase check as soon as they get around to giving me the raise I'm due....but I have my Fathers 50th Bday coming up...I'm going to Jets/Giants Have a Wedding to go to and a Haloween Trip planned to see a good friend of mine that moved....so the money is there but I have to not be an *** a blow it one weekend while I'm drunk lol.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

(shakes head)
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

if it keeps going the way it has been I'm gonna be forced into my Red Jacobs again...was wearing my Away Eli when we lost...every win since was in my Red Jacobs....I really wanna buy a new one this year though...maybe a JPP.

My Money situation is crazy atm...my Bonus came in recently and I'm also supposed to get a retroactive increase check as soon as they get around to giving me the raise I'm due....but I have my Fathers 50th Bday coming up...I'm going to Jets/Giants Have a Wedding to go to and a Haloween Trip planned to see a good friend of mine that moved....so the money is there but I have to not be an *** a blow it one weekend while I'm drunk lol.
    [/quote]Exactly, drunk plus an atm =a large problem. lol. I wore my SB 42 Eli for yesterdays game. I felt it was appropriate because #1 It was in Glendale and #2 I thought we would be attacking their young corners. It worked out well with the W.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Which NYG Jersey are ya'll wearin to thee game?
    [/quote]</P>

If we keep winning, I'm sticking withmy red KP jersey. Seems to be doing the trick lately!

If not, I have other jerseys....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant