Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

everybody amped for our game?!? im pumped....</P>

are we doing the same meeting spot on 17, matt?</P>

[/quote]
    I am so ****ing excited. I still can't believe I am actually coming. I had totally come to the conclusion my streak was over but it's not. I can't wait for chef Kase to throw down and for Amanda's cake and bean dip []
    [/quote]</P>

10 days till Lando.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]

10 days till Lando.</P>

[/quote]</P>

+1</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"]I'm staying at the Residence Inn in E Rutherford. Can someone pick me up?[/quote]That's a perfect location on the way in on Patterson Plank Road. I know you guy's like to get there early, but after meeting my boys, having a diner bkfast--I should be getting there @ 10:30am. If you still need a ride call my cell and I'll get ya.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]I'm staying at the Residence Inn in E Rutherford. Can someone pick me up?[/quote]That's a perfect location on the way in on Patterson Plank Road. I know you guy's like to get there early, but after meeting my boys, having a diner bkfast--I should be getting there @ 10:30am. If you still need a ride call my cell and I'll get ya.
    [/quote]....unless you all want to meet for breakfast earlier down there? I don't know any diners in that area.

[quote user="Morehead State"]I'm staying at the Residence Inn in E Rutherford. Can someone pick me up?[/quote]
    Sure, for a mustache ride.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]I'm staying at the Residence Inn in E Rutherford. Can someone pick me up?[/quote]That's a perfect location on the way in on Patterson Plank Road. I know you guy's like to get there early, but after meeting my boys, having a diner bkfast--I should be getting there @ 10:30am. If you still need a ride call my cell and I'll get ya.
    [/quote]</P>

WHAT?!?!?! Unacceptable!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

WHAT?!?!?! Unacceptable!!!</p>[/quote]What? tell me what I did.

All-Pro

Morning everyone ....rain up here again today....

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

WHAT?!?!?! Unacceptable!!!</p>[/quote]
    Yeah seriously LT. You need to be there at 8 am. lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]I'm staying at the Residence Inn in E Rutherford. Can someone pick me up?[/quote]
    Sure, for a mustache ride.
    [/quote]Mustache ride....I do, I do.