Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]trade offered Utah....a straight up Jordy Nelson for Jahvid Best swap...The Andre Johnson injury makes this offer necassary and u get the 31st ranked RB in case CJ2K continues to suck balls ![/quote]</P>

Shocks, I may be able to give you a better offer. I need a RB badly and Best would fit the bill.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

kk MH ....I took down the offer...what u think...also Jonathan Stewart is avail. as well.</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]mhs been quite. eli must be playing to his satisfaction.
    [/quote]</P>

Eli has been more than fine this season. Or at least since the second half of the St. Louis game.</P>

Amazing to all you "gunslinger" fans how protecting the football turns into <U>wins</U> for our team.</P>

And wins are what its about.</P>

[/quote] was he "protecting" the ball when he threw it up in double coverage for cruz'z 2nd td in philly???hmmmm or one the many times he threw to nicks with a corner all over him?
    [/quote]</P>

Was it picked? No. That kind of play, even if picked doesn't bother me. All QB's have to rely on their WR's once in a while. You Cultists have never understood my point about Eli, and I'm tired of re-explaining it.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Eli has been more than fine this season. Or at least since the second half of the St. Louis game.</p>

Amazing to all you "gunslinger" fans how protecting the football turns into <u>wins</u> for our team.</p>

And wins are what its about.</p>

[/quote] was he "protecting" the ball when he threw it up in double coverage for cruz'z 2nd td in philly???hmmmm or one the many times he threw to nicks with a corner all over him?
    [/quote]</p>

Was it picked? No. That kind of play, even if picked doesn't bother me. All QB's have to rely on their WR's once in a while. You Cultists have never understood my point about Eli, and I'm tired of re-explaining it.</p>[/quote]That's it, "Lucy you got sum splannin to do!"

STeve Johnson ????

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Ha , jp you mean the armwrestle handshake brought into the chest with the tap on the back? Didn't entourage start that trend?
    [/quote]</P>

oh no....that's just your basic pound in my opinion....
    what im talking about is much more awkward than that...lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Eli has been more than fine this season. Or at least since the second half of the St. Louis game.</p>

Amazing to all you "gunslinger" fans how protecting the football turns into <u>wins</u> for our team.</p>

And wins are what its about.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Was it picked? No. <u>That kind of play, even if picked doesn't bother me. All QB's have to rely on their WR's once in a while.</u> You Cultists have never understood my point about Eli, and I'm tired of re-explaining it.</p>[/quote]check and mate.

[quote user="shocknaweny"]STeve Johnson ????[/quote]</P>

I knew you were going there. I was thinking Eric Decker.</P>

You are as thin as I am. Trying to figure a 4 player trade. Or even 2 for one.</P>

Decker and_______for Best.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

anyone see the sergio martinez fight over the weekend? great fight until the knock out. both had broken noses by the 4th round. martinez is the truth, he should drop a few pounds and fight pacman or floyd, but that will never happen.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

Eli has been more than fine this season. Or at least since the second half of the St. Louis game.</P>

Amazing to all you "gunslinger" fans how protecting the football turns into <U>wins</U> for our team.</P>

And wins are what its about.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Was it picked? No. <U>That kind of play, even if picked doesn't bother me. All QB's have to rely on their WR's once in a while.</U> You Cultists have never understood my point about Eli, and I'm tired of re-explaining it.</P>

[/quote]check and mate.

[/quote]</P>

You just don't get it. That play is part of the offense. Its not a rash decision made in the face of a pass rush. Its not a failure to understand the game situation and score.</P>

You Cultists drive me nuts.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Ha , jp you mean the armwrestle handshake brought into the chest with the tap on the back? Didn't entourage start that trend?
    [/quote]</p>

oh no....that's just your basic pound in my opinion....
    what im talking about is much more awkward than that...lol</p>[/quote]Well JP, I like ya and all, but pls don't put that awkward hug thing on me , ok? However, I could bring a small pool heat the water and you could train for the leisure diving?