Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Steelers OLB James Harrison has a fracture of his right orbital socket and will be out multiple weeks.

CJ2K lookin good this weekend MH after what Foster did. Be scared....
    [/quote]Wasn't he the guy that did the article this summer that MH referred to as "Black Man & a Gun" ?lol. Karma.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]STeve Johnson ????[/quote]</p>

I knew you were going there. I was thinking Eric Decker.</p>

You are as thin as I am. Trying to figure a 4 player trade. Or even 2 for one.</p>

Decker and_______for Best.</p>

[/quote]
    That is laughable. lol A waiver pick up MH?
    [/quote]</p>

Brandon LLoyd was a FA pick up last year and was the NFL's leading receiver. Vernon Davis was a waiver pick up in our league the year before and he wasa top 3FF TE that year. Sidney Rice was a waiver pickup by Shocks in 09 and he rode him to the champiuonship.</p>

This is why you are not in our league anymore.</p>

[/quote]

guess u thought this was pizz n not lando lol
    [/quote]</p>

Actually I thought it was Dez. Sorry Lando but you know better not to discount FA picks.</p>

Don't forget McFadden was a FA pick last year too.</p>[/quote]
    No way sir. He was nothing close to it.

Decker has done nothing. Best was a very high pick. Don't try and Meyerbud someone...

[quote user="lttaylor56"]After the 4th week of FF I think the cat's outa the bag, I suck at this.
    [/quote]
    Losing Charles hurt you alot. It's ok LT. It is not as easy as it seems. You won't finish last though. Blondie has that on lockdown. lol

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

You are as thin as I am. Trying to figure a 4 player trade. Or even 2 for one.</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

Brandon LLoyd was a FA pick up last year and was the NFL's leading receiver. Vernon Davis was a waiver pick up in our league the year before and he wasa top 3FF TE that year. Sidney Rice was a waiver pickup by Shocks in 09 and he rode him to the champiuonship.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Actually I thought it was Dez. Sorry Lando but you know better not to discount FA picks.</p>

Lando only knows how to do that when hes the one with the FA trying to trade him
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Decker has done nothing. Best was a very high pick. Don't try and <font size="4">Meyerbud </font>someone...
    [/quote]It's taking a life of it's own, now it's a verb.

[quote user="sharick88"] I am listening to deals right now[/quote]
    PM

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]After the 4th week of FF I think the cat's outa the bag, I suck at this.
    [/quote]
    Losing Charles hurt you alot. It's ok LT. It is not as easy as it seems. You won't finish last though. Blondie has that on lockdown. lol
    [/quote]Great, I find no solace in that. MMB picked her team between frantically running down the street to check a water main. argggh

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Decker has done nothing. Best was a very high pick. Don't try and Meyerbud someone...
    [/quote]

Decker has 20 catches for 270 and 4

time to let go of high picks... best sucks anyway and it was a package deal he was trying to work.

I mean do u still consider Mendenhall to be in the same class as Rice?

Do u still think Cam Newton isn't a top 8 fantasy qb? Or if the draft happened today would Fitzpatrick still go in the 15th round?

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="shocknaweny"]STeve Johnson ????[/quote]</P>

I knew you were going there. I was thinking Eric Decker.</P>

You are as thin as I am. Trying to figure a 4 player trade. Or even 2 for one.</P>

Decker and_______for Best.</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

Brandon LLoyd was a FA pick up last year and was the NFL's leading receiver. Vernon Davis was a waiver pick up in our league the year before and he wasa top 3FF TE that year. Sidney Rice was a waiver pickup by Shocks in 09 and he rode him to the champiuonship.</P>

This is why you are not in our league anymore.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Actually I thought it was Dez. Sorry Lando but you know better not to discount FA picks.</P>

Don't forget McFadden was a FA pick last year too.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Lets play trivia Lando.....</P>

What do, Hakeem Nicks, Roddy White, Miles Austin, Larry Fitzgerald, Greg Jennings, Andre Johnson, Dwane Bowe, Desean Jackson and Santonio Holmes have in common?</P>

</P>

</P>

They have all be outperformed in FF this season by Eric Decker.</P>

</P>

Game, set, match.</P>

I still love you, just not for your mind anymore.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Lando only knows how to do that when hes the one with the FA trying to trade him
    [/quote]
    It might work on someone else, not S&amp;A. Don't tell all my tricks MMB.