Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

hello all! less the two weeks until THEE game!!! woooohooooooooo...... i will talk to Kase this evening and get th is started on who is bringing what. we usually do ppl somewhat local, burgers, dogs and paper products/condiments then kase and i whip **** up and everyone else non local or local whose just lazy and doesnt bring anything just donates a little mulahhh to cover our costs. BYOB this year again... would that work for most of you???? ill come up with a list to make sure we have everything covered as usual if everyones good with this!!

ps. i miss you guys
    p.s.s. gooooooooooo giants.
    p.p.s.s. my fantasy team sucks major nuts (thanks matt)
    p.p.p.s.s **** THE YANKEES!

[quote user="DavenIII"]This kids got some spirit man, I like it.

(Occupy Wall Street Protester)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZmPWcLQ1Mk
    [/quote]
    Makes sense...

All-Pro

any Quuens fans here, you'll be happy to know Freddie is alive and doing fine in Saskatchewan lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY4BOw1LVco

is JP still in a bad mood from yesterday?

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]This kids got some spirit man, I like it.

[/quote]
    Makes sense...
    [/quote]

It's the Libertarian view point in case you were wondering, I've been trending that way...it's kinda like Conservative/Republican....but without the social aspects (IE Abortion Religion etc etc) of conservatism and without the defense budget.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]This kids got some spirit man, I like it.

[/quote]
    Makes sense...
    [/quote]

It's the Libertarian view point in case you were wondering, I've been trending that way...it's kinda like Conservative/Republican....but without the social aspects (IE Abortion Religion etc etc) of conservatism and without the defense budget.
    [/quote]
    As you are aware, I know VERY little about politics and don't stick my nose where it doesn't belong regarding that subject. I don't even know how to classify myself as far as what party or my beliefs. I just agree with what he was saying and it made sense. He was also very passionate like you said. That is how much I love our football team. lol

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody translationEligibleUserMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Joe
    Girardi: "I expect A.J. is going to pitch well. I do. We just need to
    get one more run than they do. That's the bottom line."</span></h6>

[quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody translationEligibleUserMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Joe
    get one more run than they do. That's the bottom line."</span></h6>[/quote]
    and in other news, 10 yards is a first down...

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]This kids got some spirit man, I like it.

[/quote]
    Makes sense...
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    As you are aware, I know VERY little about politics and don't stick my nose where it doesn't belong regarding that subject. I don't even know how to classify myself as far as what party or my beliefs. I just agree with what he was saying and it made sense. He was also very passionate like you said. That is how much I love our football team. lol
    [/quote]</P>

Its exactly where your nose belongs.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody translationEligibleUserMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Joe
    get one more run than they do. That's the bottom line."</span></h6>[/quote]
    and in other news, 10 yards is a first down...
    [/quote]hes calling out our big guns which have been silent

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody translationEligibleUserMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">In addition to Brandon Stokley being released, Sage Rosenfels has been cut as well. The Giants will be making another roster move tomorrow that is TBD.</span></h6>