Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Nice! The Merc at Sunset. Can't believe that Nicks had 162 yards on Sunday. Him and Eli are going to grow into a dangerous tandem.
    [/quote]</p>

as far as I know, there are a few of these statues around the world, I'd like to see one...

Yea, Nicks got a quiet 162 yards....I didn't even realize it.

and btw...where the **** is Manningham?!</p>[/quote]I had no idea about Nicks tot yds till I read Monday's paper this am at breakfast(my favorite meal) ha. I thought Manny was green light to play?

Matt-Do you know anything about Jim Cordle's Center skills? Our oline needs to get it together so our rb's can get some nice yards.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Nice! The Merc at Sunset. Can't believe that Nicks had 162 yards on Sunday. Him and Eli are going to grow into a dangerous tandem.
    [/quote]</P>

as far as I know, there are a few of these statues around the world, I'd like to see one...

and btw...where the **** is Manningham?!</P>

[/quote]I had no idea about Nicks tot yds till I read Monday's paper this am at breakfast(my favorite meal) ha. I thought Manny was green light to play?
    [/quote]</P>

he did play...but he was virtually invisible. maybe his plays were limited.
    he hasn't really been much of a target for us this year it seems.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Matt-Do you know anything about Jim Cordle's Center skills? Our oline needs to get it together so our rb's can get some nice yards.
    [/quote]

na hes a rookie.

I was kind of hoping OHara would be able to pass a physical and come back at vet min

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

and btw...where the **** is Manningham?!</p>

[/quote]I had no idea about Nicks tot yds till I read Monday's paper this am at breakfast(my favorite meal) ha. I thought Manny was green light to play?
    [/quote]</p>

he did play...but he was virtually invisible. maybe his plays were limited.
    he hasn't really been much of a target for us this year it seems.</p>[/quote]Mh must be agonizing over it

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Matt-Do you know anything about Jim Cordle's Center skills? Our oline needs to get it together so our rb's can get some nice yards.
    [/quote]

na hes a rookie.

I was kind of hoping OHara would be able to pass a physical and come back at vet min

[/quote]Yeah--he's a free agent. No word yet-would be an interesting turn of events. Giants have SO much cap room -it's insane. Stockley-now you see him, now you don't.

Eli has a 105.6 passer rating. I am wearing his Jersey Sunday-he has earned it.

[quote user="JPizzack"]and btw...where the **** is Manningham?![/quote]
    I read somewhere that he was running his routes wrong or something and it was pissing Eli off so Cruz came in for him and the kid is killin it.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Matt-Do you know anything about Jim Cordle's Center skills? Our oline needs to get it together so our rb's can get some nice yards.
    [/quote]

na hes a rookie.

[/quote]Yeah--he's a free agent. No word yet-would be an interesting turn of events. Giants have SO much cap room -it's insane. Stockley-now you see him, now you don't.
    [/quote]

yea Cruz stepped up so much it was a no brainer. I stil don't understand the lack of use of Devin Thomas
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Eli has a 105.6 passer rating. I am wearing his Jersey Sunday-he has earned it.
    [/quote]</P>

I want to also, but I'm somewhat supersticious about that kind of thing. I wore my ugly red KP jersey for the eagles game....we won, and so I wore it again this week, big comeback win...I feel like I gotta roll with it!
    I've only wore my Eli jersey twice since I've owned it lol....it's huuuuge on me. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant