Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Ha Ha, your ranting!</P>

Eli after 4 games: 8 TD's, 2 Int's. 3-1</P>

Eli after 4 games last year: 5 TD's, 6 Int's. 2-2</P>

But Morehead, it was the recievers! It was KG! It was the O line! It was the bushey haired man! </P>

No Matt. Its better play at QB this season.[/quote]</P>

</P>

No Morehead, your hate is blinding you, you've even said it yourself, Eli has been our QB for 8 Years now, he's not the one improving anymore (maybe a tiny bit but not anything noticeable)</P>

</P>

Eli is a GOOD QB...has been for years...the interceptions are going down because his RECEIVERS who are young and still have a lot of improving to do...ARE improving.</P>

</P>

it's the simplest and therefore the most likely solution...your HATE just blinds you to the truth.</P>

</P>

Morehead I beg of you...step out of your darkness step into the light...Eli Manning IS a good Quarterback...and he's the leader of our NY Football Giants
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

Explain the WR thing to me because after 4 games in 09 he had MM, SS and Nicks and played great. <U>In '10 he had the same 3 WR's in the first 4 weeks (all obviously with one more yearof experience) and was horrible.</U> This season <U>he has two of them but we substitute a vet (Steve Smith) for a guy who had never caught a pass in the NFL (Victor Cruz) and is playing well again.</U></P>

<U></U></P>

<U>In other words....the objective facts don't support your opinion. (Of course they rarely do)</U></P>

Eli is simply playing better. Deal with it people. Even when I compliment the guy you all argue with me.</P>

[/quote]no. steve smith, elis favorite target went down at the beginning if 2010.

and tell me if eli has reached his peek and "wont get any better, he is what he is" how can he be playing "well again". youre so contradicting
    [/quote]</P>

WRONG!!!!</P>

He played fully the first 7 games.</P>

After 4 games last year he had 22 catches for 211 yards.</P>

Next question!</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

He already showed he can play this well in 08 and early 09. Until Matt hexed him. Eli is definately what he is. Inconsistent. His career shows it.</P>

I'm hoping that he can usher in an era of more consistent play this season with this good start. But he has had good starts before and faltered.</P>

[/quote]

KG is inconsistent, whenever Eli is calling the plays we do very well.

I think it's also true that KG confuses our own receivers...many many times we've seen Eli throw the ball to a spot where the receiver is supposed to be but the receiver ran a crossing route instead of a go route etc etc.

I'll give you one thing Morehead...perhaps Eli is learning to deal with the receivers mistakes better...

but Eli himself is not throwing the ball more accurately, as you seem to be implying, Eli is consistent...the team around him (especially the OC) are not, THAT is what I see.

[/quote]</P>

I never said he was less accurate last year. I said he made more stupid decisions. This year he has thrown the ball away more, he has taken more sacks and most importantly, he has dumped the ball off better.</P>

If you haven't seen that this year I don't know what you are watching.</P>

He seems to have been able to resist the urge to chuck it into coverage in the face of a pass rush this year.</P>

Which by the way is EXACTLY what TC said publicly that he needs to do in Indy this past February.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

is it just me or have the mods been really angry lately.. minus Mod M he's always been *****ly

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Ha Ha, your ranting!</p>

Eli after 4 games: 8 TD's, 2 Int's. 3-1</p>

Eli after 4 games last year: 5 TD's, 6 Int's. 2-2</p>

But Morehead, it was the recievers! It was KG! It was the O line! It was the bushey haired man! </p>

No Matt. Its better play at QB this season.[/quote]</p>

</p>

No Morehead, your hate is blinding you, you've even said it yourself, Eli has been our QB for 8 Years now, he's not the one improving anymore (maybe a tiny bit but not anything noticeable)</p>

</p>

Eli is a GOOD QB...has been for years...the interceptions are going down because his RECEIVERS who are young and still have a lot of improving to do...ARE improving.</p>

</p>

it's the simplest and therefore the most likely solution...your HATE just blinds you to the truth.</p>

</p>

Morehead I beg of you...step out of your darkness step into the light...Eli Manning IS a good Quarterback...and he's the leader of our NY Football Giants
    </p>

[/quote]</p>

Explain the WR thing to me because after 4 games in 09 he had MM, SS and Nicks and played great. <u>In '10 he had the same 3 WR's in the first 4 weeks (all obviously with one more yearof experience) and was horrible.</u> This season <u>he has two of them but we substitute a vet (Steve Smith) for a guy who had never caught a pass in the NFL (Victor Cruz) and is playing well again.</u></p>

<u></u></p>

<u>In other words....the objective facts don't support your opinion. (Of course they rarely do)</u></p>

Eli is simply playing better. Deal with it people. Even when I compliment the guy you all argue with me.</p>

[/quote]no. steve smith, elis favorite target went down at the beginning if 2010.

and tell me if eli has reached his peek and "wont get any better, he is what he is" how can he be playing "well again". youre so contradicting
    [/quote]</p>

WRONG!!!!</p>

He played fully the first 7 games.</p>

<u>After 4 games last year he had 22 catches for 211 yards.</u></p>

Next question!</p>[/quote]and what was nicks doing? oh yea balling his *** off. just because smith didnt have 50 catches after 4 games doesnt mean he wasnt elis favorite target. you can bet that healthy colon it hurt our offense when he went down.

and no question was asked. lol you ignore me when i ask questions and then say you answered them when i dont ask one. hahaha youre worse than a gf.

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Ha Ha, your ranting!</p>

Eli after 4 games:************** *8 TD's,* 2 Int's.* 3-1</p>

Eli after 4 games last year:* 5 TD's,** 6 Int's.** 2-2</p>

But Morehead, it was the recievers!* It was KG!** It was the O line!** It was the bushey haired man!* </p>

No Matt.* Its better play at QB this season.[/quote]</p>

</p>

No Morehead, your hate is blinding you, you've even said it yourself, Eli has been our QB for 8 Years now, he's not the one improving anymore (maybe a tiny bit but not anything noticeable)*</p>

</p>

Eli is a GOOD QB...has been for years...the interceptions are going down because his RECEIVERS who are young and still have a lot of improving to do...ARE improving.</p>

</p>

it's the simplest and therefore the most likely solution...your HATE just blinds you to the truth.</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

Explain the WR thing to me because after 4 games in 09 he had MM, SS and Nicks and played great.* <u>In '10 he had the same 3 WR's in the first 4 weeks (all obviously with one more year*of experience) *and was horrible.</u>* This season <u>he has two of them but we substitute a vet (Steve Smith) for a guy who had never caught a pass in the NFL (Victor Cruz) and is playing well again.</u></p>

<u></u>*</p>

<u>In other words....the objective facts don't support your opinion. (Of course they rarely do)</u></p>

Eli is simply playing better.* Deal with it people.* Even when I compliment the guy you all argue with me.</p>

[/quote]</p>

WRONG!!!!</p>

He played fully the first 7 games.</p>

<u>After 4 games last year he had 22 catches for 211 yards.</u></p>

Next question!</p>[/quote]and what was nicks doing? oh yea balling his *** off. just because smith didnt have 50 catches after 4 games doesnt mean he wasnt elis favorite target. you can bet that healthy colon it hurt our offense when he went down.

and no question was asked. lol* you ignore me when i ask questions and then say you answered them when i dont ask one. hahaha youre worse than a gf.
    [/quote]this has been a wonderfully long troll job by MH, he's so good he's even got Daven to argue against him.. hats off to MH.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Ha Ha, your ranting!</P>

But Morehead, it was the recievers! It was KG! It was the O line! It was the bushey haired man! </P>

</P>

No Morehead, your hate is blinding you, you've even said it yourself, Eli has been our QB for 8 Years now, he's not the one improving anymore (maybe a tiny bit but not anything noticeable)</P>

</P>

Eli is a GOOD QB...has been for years...the interceptions are going down because his RECEIVERS who are young and still have a lot of improving to do...ARE improving.</P>

</P>

it's the simplest and therefore the most likely solution...your HATE just blinds you to the truth.</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Explain the WR thing to me because after 4 games in 09 he had MM, SS and Nicks and played great. <U>In '10 he had the same 3 WR's in the first 4 weeks (all obviously with one more yearof experience) and was horrible.</U> This season <U>he has two of them but we substitute a vet (Steve Smith) for a guy who had never caught a pass in the NFL (Victor Cruz) and is playing well again.</U></P>

<U></U></P>

<U>In other words....the objective facts don't support your opinion. (Of course they rarely do)</U></P>

Eli is simply playing better. Deal with it people. Even when I compliment the guy you all argue with me.</P>

[/quote]</P>

WRONG!!!!</P>

<U>After 4 games last year he had 22 catches for 211 yards.</U></P>

Next question!</P>

[/quote]and what was nicks doing? oh yea balling his *** off. just because smith didnt have 50 catches after 4 games doesnt mean he wasnt elis favorite target. you can bet that healthy colon it hurt our offense when he went down.

and no question was asked. lol you ignore me when i ask questions and then say you answered them when i dont ask one. hahaha youre worse than a gf.
    [/quote]</P>

You realize that you are making my point for me. (not as well as me...but still)</P>

You are saying that Nicks was playing great and Smith was still solid. Thats exactly my point. Despite that, Eli's production was lousy after 4 games with 5 TD's and 6 picks.</P>

This season his production is outstanding, making my point that he is playing much better than last season.</P>

Welcome to Morehead's side. (I like it better when you are on the other side)</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Eli has a 105.6 passer rating. I am wearing his Jersey Sunday-he has earned it.
    [/quote]

That's right around Brady's right? :P

Morehead must HATE the fact that Eli is doing so well...as the leading member of the "Eli Haters" Fan club and all.
    [/quote]</p>

As long as he's not throwing a lot of stupid picks, <u>Eli is fine with me.</u></p>

[/quote]when will you love him??
    [/quote]</p>

Is that the new standard? if you don't "love" Eli, you must be an Eli hater.</p>

I will not succumb to the oppression on this MB.</p>

<font size="4">FIGHT THE POWER!!!!!</font></p>

[/quote]

no ur a hater because of ur blatant ignorance on his throws and your reasoning...

Eli throws the same "bad balls" as he did last year. Its just the difference of the defense not capitilizing and the our receivers actually making the plays.
    [/quote]</p>

I disagree with you that Eli sucks this year.</p>

I think he's actually played well.</p>

[/quote]

lol it must be hard to be as wrong as u are on this topic

but u keep fighting the good fight sir
    [/quote]</p>

So your view is that Eli isn't playing any better this season than last.</p>

What color is the sky in your world Matt?</p>

[/quote]

Let me break it down to u pappy.

Besides the wrong routes and tipped balls not happening, there was a break down done of balls that should of been intercepted. Other QBs like PEyton statistically got lucky. Eli was actually on top of that list of defenders making plays against him. The truth of the matter is that there have been a couple of balls that could of been picked that that weren't. LUCKY ON ELI.

Eli STILL throws those same tight balls into double and triple coverage, balls you CONSTANTLY killed him for because the plays weren't made. Now that they ARE being made u think Elis made some dramatic jump in his game play. It just shows how out of touch wtih reality you are.

Hell even in talking about the two interceptions he ahd this year, u still tried to put that redskins pick on him and NOT the Rams one. Granted you came back and said the WAsh one wasn't his fault, but u didn't have the right reasoning as WHY it wasn't his fault. Then u give him a pass for the Rams INT? It was a brutal ****in decision and ball. Which makes pretty much makes all of ur previous knocks on Eli baffling.

He is playing better and has taken sacks in a couple of situations in where else other wise he would of tried making a play. BUT STILL, the number of times thats happened isn't nearly as dramatic as ur making it seem.

The funny part is u tried knocking him this year already by saying YOU WANT YOUR QB TO BE A PLAYMAKER. The truth is you don't know if your coming or going and your heavily downplaying the fact that the receivers seem to have a way better grasp of the offense than they did last year. Hell they guy u've been blowing hardcore (not that I wasn't) just got benched because of his inability to run the right routes.

Its time for you to wake up old man
    [/quote]</p>

Ha Ha, your ranting!</p>

Eli after 4 games: 8 TD's, 2 Int's. 3-1</p>

Eli after 4 games last year: 5 TD's, 6 Int's. 2-2</p>

But Morehead, it was the recievers! It was KG! It was the O line! It was the bushey haired man! </p>

No Matt. Its better play at QB this season.</p>

</p>[/quote]

hes making the same throws into coverage that he was making lsat year... the difference is that this year the receivers are making the plays they're paid to do....

truth hurts
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Ha Ha, your ranting!</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

<U></U></P>

[/quote]</P>

WRONG!!!!</P>

<U>After 4 games last year he had 22 catches for 211 yards.</U></P>

Next question!</P>

[/quote]and what was nicks doing? oh yea balling his *** off. just because smith didnt have 50 catches after 4 games doesnt mean he wasnt elis favorite target. you can bet that healthy colon it hurt our offense when he went down.

[/quote]this has been a wonderfully long troll job by MH, he's so good he's even got Daven to argue against him.. hats off to MH.[/quote]</P>

You need to follow more closely Bandy.</P>

My point is that Eli is playing better this season. Matt and Daven are saying that he is NOT playing better but the players around him don't suck as much.</P>

To say that Eli isn't playing better this season is to live in a world of fantasy.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Eli has a 105.6 passer rating. I am wearing his Jersey Sunday-he has earned it.
    [/quote]

That's right around Brady's right? :P

Morehead must HATE the fact that Eli is doing so well...as the leading member of the "Eli Haters" Fan club and all.
    [/quote]</P>

As long as he's not throwing a lot of stupid picks, <U>Eli is fine with me.</U></P>

[/quote]when will you love him??
    [/quote]</P>

Is that the new standard? if you don't "love" Eli, you must be an Eli hater.</P>

I will not succumb to the oppression on this MB.</P>

<FONT size=4>FIGHT THE POWER!!!!!</FONT></P>

[/quote]

no ur a hater because of ur blatant ignorance on his throws and your reasoning...

Eli throws the same "bad balls" as he did last year. Its just the difference of the defense not capitilizing and the our receivers actually making the plays.
    [/quote]</P>

I disagree with you that Eli sucks this year.</P>

I think he's actually played well.</P>

[/quote]

lol it must be hard to be as wrong as u are on this topic

but u keep fighting the good fight sir
    [/quote]</P>

So your view is that Eli isn't playing any better this season than last.</P>

What color is the sky in your world Matt?</P>

[/quote]

Let me break it down to u pappy.

Besides the wrong routes and tipped balls not happening, there was a break down done of balls that should of been intercepted. Other QBs like PEyton statistically got lucky. Eli was actually on top of that list of defenders making plays against him. The truth of the matter is that there have been a couple of balls that could of been picked that that weren't. LUCKY ON ELI.

Eli STILL throws those same tight balls into double and triple coverage, balls you CONSTANTLY killed him for because the plays weren't made. Now that they ARE being made u think Elis made some dramatic jump in his game play. It just shows how out of touch wtih reality you are.

Hell even in talking about the two interceptions he ahd this year, u still tried to put that redskins pick on him and NOT the Rams one. Granted you came back and said the WAsh one wasn't his fault, but u didn't have the right reasoning as WHY it wasn't his fault. Then u give him a pass for the Rams INT? It was a brutal ****in decision and ball. Which makes pretty much makes all of ur previous knocks on Eli baffling.

He is playing better and has taken sacks in a couple of situations in where else other wise he would of tried making a play. BUT STILL, the number of times thats happened isn't nearly as dramatic as ur making it seem.

The funny part is u tried knocking him this year already by saying YOU WANT YOUR QB TO BE A PLAYMAKER. The truth is you don't know if your coming or going and your heavily downplaying the fact that the receivers seem to have a way better grasp of the offense than they did last year. Hell they guy u've been blowing hardcore (not that I wasn't) just got benched because of his inability to run the right routes.

Its time for you to wake up old man
    [/quote]</P>

Ha Ha, your ranting!</P>

No Matt. Its better play at QB this season.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

hes making the same throws into coverage that he was making lsat year... the difference is that this year the receivers are making the plays they're paid to do....

truth hurts
    [/quote]</P>

You can argue that the sky is green all you want Matt. It doesn't make it less blue.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]I never said he was less accurate last year. I said he made more stupid decisions.[/quote]

you saw stupid decisions, I saw Receivers running the wrong routes and well thrown passes bouncing off their hands and chest.

this year I see receivers running better routes, a simplification of the play calling, and less mental and physical errors by the receiving crew.

I do not see any notable difference In Eli, he is the most consistent part of our offense and has been for a couple years now, these high interception numbers that you steadfastly put on him and him alone (because of your hate for him as a person I can only assume) are clouding your judgement.