Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bandwgn86"]yeah me! one more day and i'm done with this sig..
    although i do dig the little dude in the picture.[/quote] I'm thinking that you lost some sort of bet??? Whats up people's??[/quote]PATS!! whats happenin.

yah lost to NY06, stupid NYYankees.. New Yorkers are mean[/quote] Yeah, especially them ones that have migrated down south...hehe.. Bandy you would be proud of me and my team "Ochos Locos" We are 4-0 and in second place behind Big B...He has a killer team this year and is my pick to win it all......

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]Whats up people's??[/quote]
    How you doin man? Hopefully well. I can't believe Welker is killin it like that.

Mr Undefeated...who decided to let this guru back in the league anyway? lol
    [/quote] Ha, whats up Landon?? My young wideouts are hanging tough for me and TB is killing it this year...I should have had Wes on my team this year, but the damn computor blacked out on me just before that pick.. I think Mr. Bud had something to do with it....

All-Pro

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bandwgn86"]yeah me! one more day and i'm done with this sig..
    although i do dig the little dude in the picture.[/quote] I'm thinking that you lost some sort of bet??? Whats up people's??[/quote]PATS!! whats happenin.

yah lost to NY06, stupid NYYankees.. New Yorkers are mean[/quote] Yeah, especially them ones that have migrated down south...hehe.. Bandy you would be proud of me and my team "Ochos Locos" We are 4-0 and in second place behind Big B...He has a killer team this year and is my pick to win it all......[/quote]i am proud and i hope you win.. although it does make me sad not route for B to win... hate the name btw

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bandwgn86"]yeah me! one more day and i'm done with this sig..

yah lost to NY06, stupid NYYankees.. New Yorkers are mean[/quote] Yeah, especially them ones that have migrated down south...hehe.. Bandy you would be proud of me and my team "Ochos Locos" We are 4-0 and in second place behind Big B...He has a killer team this year and is my pick to win it all......[/quote]i am proud and i hope you win.. although it does make me sad not route for B to win... hate the name btw [/quote]You no like Ochos Locos?? It was done with you in mind. Kind of sort of carrying the torch, if you will.....I would offer to change it if it offends you that much, but the tiny little fact that i am extremely stuperstitious is getting in the way.....

I'm so ****ing poor this pay period....so what's the first thing I do when I get out of work...?
    Spend 5 hours at the bar naturally....

the **** is wrong with me?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]I'm so ****ing poor this pay period....so what's the first thing I do when I get out of work...? Spend 5 hours at the bar naturally.... the **** is wrong with me?[/quote]</P>

</P>

<U>Wzup patsrule.</U></P>

Bandwgn had this crazy idea that the Blue Jays could be within 5 games of the Yankees. (try not to laugh)</P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]Whats up people's??[/quote]
    How you doin man? Hopefully well. I can't believe Welker is killin it like that.

Mr Undefeated...who decided to let this guru back in the league anyway? lol
    [/quote] Ha, whats up Landon?? My young wideouts are hanging tough for me and TB is killing it this year...I should have had Wes on my team this year, but the damn computor blacked out on me just before that pick.. I think Mr. Bud had something to do with it....[/quote]
    I know I speak for the league when I say this...

Thank God you didn't get him. lol

All-Pro

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bandwgn86"]yeah me! one more day and i'm done with this sig..

yah lost to NY06, stupid NYYankees.. New Yorkers are mean[/quote] Yeah, especially them ones that have migrated down south...hehe.. Bandy you would be proud of me and my team "Ochos Locos" We are 4-0 and in second place behind Big B...He has a killer team this year and is my pick to win it all......[/quote]i am proud and i hope you win.. although it does make me sad not route for B to win... hate the name btw [/quote]You no like Ochos Locos?? It was done with you in mind. Kind of sort of carrying the torch, if you will.....I would offer to change it if it offends you that much, but the tiny little fact that i am extremely stuperstitious is getting in the way.....[/quote]No don't change it. Chad and I broke up and I'm well past the anger stage now i,m onto acceptance so all is good

All-Pro

No more sig!!! FREEEEEEDOM!

All-Pro

[quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]I'm so ****ing poor this pay period....so what's the first thing I do when I get out of work...? Spend 5 hours at the bar naturally.... the **** is wrong with me?[/quote]

<U>Wzup patsrule.</U></P>

Bandwgn had this crazy idea that the Blue Jays could be within 5 games of the Yankees. (try not to laugh)</P>

*</P>[/quote]uhh we had to go with 5 because someone was being a scared little girl and wouldn't go within 10.. Which I still woulda lost anyways