Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]honestly its really annoying that every time i've tried to get **** together for this thing next week that everybody all of a sudden gets quiet
    [/quote]</P>

Tell everyone your paying the tab then you will see everyone wake up. </P>

On a more important note, big game tonight. I think Nova will have a strong game. </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Of course you do.</P>

[/quote]</P>

When your at your dinner next week, make sure to chew on your steak thoroughly.</P>

You don't want to <U>choke </U>like your Red Sox did...</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]honestly its really annoying that every time i've tried to get **** together for this thing next week that everybody all of a sudden gets quiet
    [/quote]</p>

Tell everyone your paying the tab then you will see everyone wake up. </p>

On a more important note, big game tonight. I think Nova will have a strong game. </p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

Of course you do.</p>[/quote]your negativity is killing this thread.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</P>

Tell everyone your paying the tab then you will see everyone wake up. </P>

On a more important note, big game tonight. I think Nova will have a strong game. </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Of course you do.</P>

[/quote]</P>

When your at your dinner next week, make sure to chew on your steak thoroughly.</P>

You don't want to <U>choke </U>like your Red Sox did...</P>

[/quote]</P>

Thats just mean.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[/quote]
    Yeah, I have noticed that to.

Maybe people should just worry about bringing their own food. We could do sandwiches with chips or something that is easy. I can talk to Kase tonight hopefully about what food he is thinking about bringing. Remember how many grills they found last year? lmao

I can help with whatever I can...It would probably be easier to do something without grills but I doubt Kase will let that fly.

You can only ask so many times before people just need to fend for themselves. I know Sharick would be down to throw some money or whatever to.

yea bandy was right, ya has been very "snippy" lately. he was always very nice and polite everyone, even people he didnt agree with

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

All-Pro

I'm down for dinner, did we not buy tickets in bulk again like last year? and to MMB straight number of carries from here on out...standard 3 game injury clause? (if either back misses 3 games or more from here on out you can drop the bet if you want)

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]honestly its really annoying that every time i've tried to get **** together for this thing next week that everybody all of a sudden gets quiet
    [/quote]
    Yeah, I have noticed that to.

Maybe people should just worry about bringing their own food. We could do sandwiches with chips or something that is easy. I can talk to Kase tonight hopefully about what food he is thinking about bringing. <FONT color=#0000ff>Remember how many grills they found last year</FONT>? lmao

I can help with whatever I can...It would probably be easier to do something without grills but I doubt Kase will let that fly.

You can only ask so many times before people just need to fend for themselves. I know Sharick would be down to throw some money or whatever to.
    [/quote]</P>

yea....."found"....lol

Sorry, Matt...got busy at work.
    Like I said, I will gladly throw money in for food. If there's an issue for whatever reason, it's fine, Brese and I can fend for ourselves.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]so for sat night dinner its just me, blondie, lando, pappy, and sharick?

Maybe daven? Anybody else?
    [/quote]</P>

nah man, Saturdays no good for me....I got things to see, people to do....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Santonio Holmes on the Patriots defense:”The numbers speak for themselves about how well they’re not playing.”</p>

No argument there. Plaxico Burress
    also brought up some old painful memories for the Patriots defense when
    asked about his game-winning touchdown against them in the Super Bowl.</p>

“They had single covered me maybe a handful of times that whole
    game,” Burress said. “For them to give me that coverage with that on the
    line, I didn’t think they would, but thank you.”</p>

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]so for sat night dinner its just me, blondie, lando, pappy, and sharick?

Maybe daven? Anybody else?
    [/quote]</p>

nah man, Saturdays no good for me....I got things to see, people to do....</p>[/quote]As much as I love a great steak, I have to sa - da - te- passe on the dine!