Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=report>

The Cleveland Plain-Dealer's Tony Grossi believes Peyton Hillis will request a trade ahead of the October 18 deadline.</P></DIV>
    <DIV class=impact>Grossi says contract talks between the Browns and Hillis are "not going well," and that a trade request is likely the "next step." It's hard to imagine the Browns cutting ties with one of their few offensive weapons, though it's become clear they have little interest in inking their feature back to a lucrative long-term extension. While Hillis and his third agent in four months desperately struggle to maintain leverage, the Browns have little motivation to act on a trade request even if Montario Hardesty looms as a potential replacement.

I know we have 0 money but he seems like we would be the perfect Giant.
    </DIV>

[/quote]</P>

I don't blame the browns for not giving him what he wants. </P>

He had one decent season and already wants a pay raise? </P>

I guess making the Madden cover gives players a big ego trip. </P>

[/quote]

i don't even really get it to be honest

he is a FA next year. Just play it out

You KNOW the Browns won't be in the playoffs
    [/quote]yea i dont get it either.
    [/quote]Dezzzr----Good morning Young Man!
    [/quote]no it is not, my yankees lost, and im hungover. dez is an angry koala today

[/quote]</P>

Toughen up Buttercup!</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]

"bird laid it up, like a real man"

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <div class="report">

The Cleveland Plain-Dealer's Tony Grossi believes Peyton Hillis will request a trade ahead of the October 18 deadline.</p></div>
    <div class="impact">Grossi says contract talks between the Browns and Hillis are "not going well," and that a trade request is likely the "next step." It's hard to imagine the Browns cutting ties with one of their few offensive weapons, though it's become clear they have little interest in inking their feature back to a lucrative long-term extension. While Hillis and his third agent in four months desperately struggle to maintain leverage, the Browns have little motivation to act on a trade request even if Montario Hardesty looms as a potential replacement.

</div>

[/quote]

we would of had to traded jacobs for him plus whatever else they would of wanted.

[/quote]</p>

Not at all a need for us. Unless its a corner, we don't need to look at any trades.</p>[/quote]

not saying it was. Although the idea of Hillis and Bradshaw is pretty sick
    [/quote]
    We all know it would never happen. But it would be dope. I also agree it's not a need for us and I really don't want to get rid of Jacobs. I just wish he would get the ball more. Maybe they are trying to save him for our brutal 8 game end to make sure he is fresh.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <div class="report">

The Cleveland Plain-Dealer's Tony Grossi believes Peyton Hillis will request a trade ahead of the October 18 deadline.</p></div>
    <div class="impact">Grossi says contract talks between the Browns and Hillis are "not going well," and that a trade request is likely the "next step." It's hard to imagine the Browns cutting ties with one of their few offensive weapons, though it's become clear they have little interest in inking their feature back to a lucrative long-term extension. While Hillis and his third agent in four months desperately struggle to maintain leverage, the Browns have little motivation to act on a trade request even if Montario Hardesty looms as a potential replacement.

</div>

[/quote]</p>

I don't blame the browns for not giving him what he wants. </p>

He had one decent season and already wants a pay raise? </p>

I guess making the Madden cover gives players a big ego trip. </p>[/quote]

i don't even really get it to be honest

he is a FA next year. Just play it out

You KNOW the Browns won't be in the playoffs
    [/quote]yea i dont get it either.
    [/quote]Dezzzr----Good morning Young Man!
    [/quote]no it is not, my yankees lost, and im hungover. dez is an angry koala today

[/quote]Sorry bout those yanks.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Justin Tuck's new helmet is serious business. I though LT's was protective. This thing is insane. I think he will use it as a crutch until his neck is feeling better and then throw it to the side.

[/quote]</P>

Evidentally a Philly O lineman got his hand in his facemask and convieniently twisted his head which re injured his neck.</P>

These masks are designed to reduce the chance of hands and fingers getting into the face mask.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

<div class="report">

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, Brandon Jacobs' knee injury is a sprained MCL.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    It's a bit of a surprise considering Jacobs'
    Thursday comments, which included the phrase "just waiting to be
    unleashed." Jacobs expects to practice Friday, though that now seems
    less than a sure thing. His status is up in the air for this week's
    game.

<font size="6">****!!!</font>
    </div>

<div class="report">

Coordinator Kevin Gilbride sees Victor Cruz progressing at a "very slow" pace.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    "He's getting better and improving a little bit
    each week," Gilbride said. "You guys [reporters] go from somebody can't
    do something to all of a sudden he's a superstar. I see very slow,
    steady improvement, which is great. That's what we're hoping for."
    Gilbride made it clear Thursday that Mario Manningham remains the
    starter despite two strong games from Cruz opposite Hakeem Nicks.
    </div>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, Brandon Jacobs' knee injury is a sprained MCL.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    It's a bit of a surprise considering Jacobs'
    Thursday comments, which included the phrase "just waiting to be
    unleashed." Jacobs expects to practice Friday, though that now seems
    less than a sure thing. His status is up in the air for this week's
    game.

<font size="6">****!!!</font>
    </div>[/quote]yea and monday they said it was nothing to worry about..........so annoying, seriously.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]With Tuck out and Osi's usual problems dealing with misdirection in the running game, look for Lynch to have a big day against us.[/quote]

lol i refuse to ever look for Lynch to have a big day
    [/quote]
    I could not agree more. I was hot on Lynch at the beginning of the year but he is kind of whack.

He is no Beanie! lol

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]ugh...just got sent to the OTHER IBM plant in Poughkeepsie....way to spend my friday...just to come back to work all day tmrw. ugggghhhh[/quote]IBM used to be all over the place up there. Wasn't there an environmental issue with one of those plants?
    [/quote]Btw---Carmel Branch Suuuucks. Lot's of trainees everywhere-not the kind LT likes either. Melisa was running around and the other one got promoted to Loan Officer. The end of an era.
    [/quote]</P>

Melissa......the things I would do.......!!! om nom nom nom</P>

yea that branch didn't have much talent the day i worked there....but i assume they swamp emlployees on a regular basis...idk...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant