Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

<div class="report">

Bills NT Kyle Williams suffered an ankle injury in Sunday's win over the Eagles.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    The extend of Williams' injury is unknown. "Don't
    make me answer that one today," coach Chan Gailey said after yesterday's
    game. The Bills' already meager run defense can't afford to lose their
    anchor.
    </div>

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Personally, I think Tuck HAS to play this week. We have a bye next week so he can rest. He has his new special helmet and this is a must win for us. A rested Tuck won't matter if we are done...
    [/quote]</p>

I'm sick of this entire team.</p>

I'm sick of the false starts on first and goal.</p>

I'm sick of wide open WR's in our secondary</p>

I'm sick of the turnovers</p>

I'm sick of making 3rd rate QB's look like superstars</p>

I'm sick of our team not showing up in front of their own fans</p>

I'm sick of this coaching staff.....every last one of them</p>

I'm sick of this generally disfunctional team. And in one word thats what this team is ......</p>

<font size="4">DISFUNCTIONAL!!!!</font></p>

This team is in decline because Mr. Mara didn't pull the trigger on TC two years ago. So I'm sick of him too.</p>

We might beat Miami. We might beat Washington and maybe Dallas once. I don't see much else.</p>

Look at SF with a young coach and a new attitude! We are the opposite. Old coach with a stale old attitude.</p>[/quote]

An over reaction from Morehead? what has this world come to.

Look, I think we have some VERY Good Receivers, I have Faith in Eli still (as I always have) I think our O-Line needs to Improve..and it will when Baas gets back, our Defense has not been fully healthy yet this year...not even once, our secondary isn't terrible (I don't like Grant everyone else has been passable this year) Jacquain Williams looks like he might turn into a solid Linebacker one day and JPP is a bonafied BEAST on the line...when Tuck is back our secondary won't have to cover as long and our run defense will improve.

I'm more confident now that we will make the playoffs then I was before the season started....we've coped with some serious injury issues and are still in good shape in our division...

it could be MUCH worse...we could be Philly...we could have our "dream team" all together and still suck....our team is far from 100% right now and we are one slip by Cruz from a 4-1 record.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=report>

Bills NT Kyle Williams suffered an ankle injury in Sunday's win over the Eagles.</P></DIV>
    <DIV class=impact>The extend of Williams' injury is unknown. "Don't make me answer that one today," coach Chan Gailey said after yesterday's game. The Bills' already meager run defense can't afford to lose their anchor. </DIV>

[/quote]</P>

I'm definately starting Stevie Johnson next week.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Personally, I think Tuck HAS to play this week. We have a bye next week so he can rest. He has his new special helmet and this is a must win for us. A rested Tuck won't matter if we are done...
    [/quote]</P>

I'm sick of this entire team.</P>

I'm sick of the false starts on first and goal.</P>

I'm sick of wide open WR's in our secondary</P>

I'm sick of the turnovers</P>

I'm sick of making 3rd rate QB's look like superstars</P>

I'm sick of our team not showing up in front of their own fans</P>

I'm sick of this coaching staff.....every last one of them</P>

I'm sick of this generally disfunctional team. And in one word thats what this team is ......</P>

<FONT size=4>DISFUNCTIONAL!!!!</FONT></P>

This team is in decline because Mr. Mara didn't pull the trigger on TC two years ago. So I'm sick of him too.</P>

We might beat Miami. We might beat Washington and maybe Dallas once. I don't see much else.</P>

Look at SF with a young coach and a new attitude! We are the opposite. Old coach with a stale old attitude.</P>

[/quote]

An over reaction from Morehead? what has this world come to.

Look, I think we have some VERY Good Receivers, I have Faith in Eli still (as I always have) I think our O-Line needs to Improve..and it will when Baas gets back, our Defense has not been fully healthy yet this year...not even once, our secondary isn't terrible (I don't like Grant everyone else has been passable this year) Jacquain Williams looks like he might turn into a solid Linebacker one day and JPP is a bonafied BEAST on the line...when Tuck is back our secondary won't have to cover as long and our run defense will improve.

I'm more confident now that we will make the playoffs then I was before the season started....we've coped with some serious injury issues and are still in good shape in our division...

it could be MUCH worse...we could be Philly...we could have our "dream team" all together and still suck....our team is far from 100% right now and we are one slip by Cruz from a 4-1 record.
    [/quote]</P>

We have some decent players. But thats the frustration here. We are disfuncional. And it starts with the coaching staff and extends through the QB.</P>

Say what you want about our hall of famer gunslinger, but he is a tad disfunctional as well.</P>

We might have won the game yesterday with a bit more luck. But we lost to a horrible team who turned it over twice in the red zone, who was down to their second string QB...in OUR BUILDING.</P>

We should have put up 35 points on them and beaten them by 20.</P>

On what team does everybody on defense stop when the DE goes off side?</P>

Answer: On a disfunctional one.</P>

And don't give me any crap Daven about a trap game. We're not good enough to have trap games.</P>

We're a trap game for other teams.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <div class="report">

Bills NT Kyle Williams suffered an ankle injury in Sunday's win over the Eagles.</p></div>
    <div class="impact">The extend of Williams' injury is unknown. "Don't make me answer that one today," coach Chan Gailey said after yesterday's game. The Bills' already meager run defense can't afford to lose their anchor. </div>

[/quote]</p>

I'm definately starting Stevie Johnson next week.</p>[/quote]
    Why wouldn't you?

[quote user="Morehead State"]On what team does everybody on defense stop when the DE goes off side?

</p>[/quote]
    They didn't stop. Ross and Rolle both took the under guy and no one got the other WR. It was a nice **** up! It was just so bad it seemed like they stopped...

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=report>

Bills NT Kyle Williams suffered an ankle injury in Sunday's win over the Eagles.</P></DIV>
    <DIV class=impact>The extend of Williams' injury is unknown. "Don't make me answer that one today," coach Chan Gailey said after yesterday's game. The Bills' already meager run defense can't afford to lose their anchor. </DIV>

[/quote]</P>

I'm definately starting Stevie Johnson next week.</P>

[/quote]
    Why wouldn't you?
    [/quote]</P>

Well put it this way. I'm expecting 30 points from him.</P>

BTW, the only team that had a worse day than the Giants was my FF team.</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]On what team does everybody on defense stop when the DE goes off side?

</P>

[/quote]
    They didn't stop. Ross and Rolle both took the under guy and no one got the other WR. It was a nice **** up! It was just so bad it seemed like they stopped...
    [/quote]</P>

In other words our coaching sucks. And it does...really bad.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"]in OUR BUILDING.[/quote]
    I was listening to sports talk radio this morning and they said we have the worst home field advantage in the NFL. I swear it never benefits us to play at home, sometimes it hurts us.

They had not won a game on the East Coast in 9 tries. It was 8 am local time for them when the game started and they were probably at the stadium a couple hours before that. We should have killed them.

****!!!!