Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="byron"][quote user="DavenIII"]I really don't have this dubious/ominous/angry feeling the rest of ya'll do, it's funny, I seem to be the opposite of you guys a lot, when you are all excited I'm worried, when you are all worried I'm excited.

I think Victor Cruz really showed that he can be something big, maybe even a better slot option then Steve Smith was for us in a year or two, I REALLY like out passing game....we just need to get a consistent running game (which we had before so it shouldn't be "that" difficult) and our Offense will be really powerful, our D is still very good compared to other D's around the league...we still have perhaps the best D-line in the NFL.
    [/quote] I'm actually not angry either there are some good things happening Cruz..the tight end playing well, ect...this team can win when they play mistake free football...I think the problem was the pink socks allbeit was for a good cause...[/quote]

Good point about the TE, I'm gonna say this and people are gonna freak out, but it's true.

Ballard is already as good, and maybe even better then, Kevin Boss....He was brought in as a Blocker and has the fundamentals down in that respect...but he's also turned into quite a good receiver surprisingly.
    [/quote]

Actually I pretty much agree with your assessment. I don't think Ballard is AS good as Boss, but I think he has a ceiling to be and he is already a WAY more suitable replacement but GOD is he slow lol. Hes actually not been as consistent at blocking as I was expecting
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"]“To me, if you don’t have an injury that needs surgery or is that
    severe, you need to be out there,” Pierce said. “And I don’t really know
    and I don’t want to question guys, but if you’re one of the leaders on
    the team – which Brandon Jacobs and Justin Tuck are – and you say, ‘You
    know what? The Seattle Seahawks, maybe we don’t need to play this game’
    and you miss out, that’s what’s going to bite you in the tail.”

Ralph Vacchiano of the New York Daily News got a response from Tuck.</p>

“Tell Antonio he knows my cell phone number if he has anything to say to me about how I play the game.”</p>[/quote]
    \
    ahhh Antonio - you were great at first but then u became like the rest. Its inevitable

But Tucks neck injury is something that could ruin his career. Jacobs health for the rest of the season is much more important. Although both of their absences were apparently missed. Especially Tuck's

[quote user="Morehead State"]

OK guys, I've been meaning to do this trivia question since the end of last year. Here it is.</p>

With all the ups and downs in the Giants season last year, ONE BAD REF'S CALL, without any doubt, cost the Giants a trip to the playoffs.</p>

What call was it?</p>[/quote]

not claling the play dead on the touchdown when Osi was basically behind the tackle when the ball was snapped

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

OK guys, I've been meaning to do this trivia question since the end of last year. Here it is.</P>

With all the ups and downs in the Giants season last year, ONE BAD REF'S CALL, without any doubt, cost the Giants a trip to the playoffs.</P>

What call was it?</P>

[/quote]

not claling the play dead on the touchdown when Osi was basically behind the tackle when the ball was snapped
    [/quote]</P>

ugh I ****ing forgot about that.... </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

OK guys, I've been meaning to do this trivia question since the end of last year. Here it is.</p>

With all the ups and downs in the Giants season last year, ONE BAD REF'S CALL, without any doubt, cost the Giants a trip to the playoffs.</p>

What call was it?</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

ugh I ****ing forgot about that.... </p>[/quote]

yea but I hope its not that....

they still needed a FG to tie and were moving the ball on us like cutting into butter on that whole drive. So even if we HAD that play stop, they would of been 5 yards closer with heavy momentum.

They prob would of burnt more time off the clock as well. I mean we ended up throwing a pick on the 2 yard line but we did have time to drive the ball all the way down field.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]</P>

Yo, so what's the verdict with the food situ? I hate being a mooch, but I'm not exactly a culinary chef by any stretch of the imagination, so I really bring nothing to the table besides my inherent ability to buy beer like it's nobody's business!!
    lol

So basically i have no issue throwing money down, if I'm not being a pain in the *** to you guys throwin **** together.....up to you.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]</p>

Yo, so what's the verdict with the food situ? I hate being a mooch, but I'm not exactly a culinary chef by any stretch of the imagination, so I really bring nothing to the table besides my inherent ability to buy beer like it's nobody's business!!
    lol

So basically i have no issue throwing money down, if I'm not being a pain in the *** to you guys throwin **** together.....up to you.</p>[/quote]

yea thats how we're gonna do it. Blondie and Kase are working out the food situation because they both are chefs lol so we'll figure out how many people/how much money

keep it byob though. I'll prepared this year

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

lol

So basically i have no issue throwing money down, if I'm not being a pain in the *** to you guys throwin **** together.....up to you.</P>

[/quote]

yea thats how we're gonna do it. Blondie and Kase are working out the food situation because they both are chefs lol so we'll figure out how many people/how much money

[/quote]</P>

good deal.

aaaaand can you just confirm the meeting time again for me? lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]</p>

lol

So basically i have no issue throwing money down, if I'm not being a pain in the *** to you guys throwin **** together.....up to you.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

good deal.

aaaaand can you just confirm the meeting time again for me? lol</p>[/quote]

if doors open at 8, i say 745?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

lol

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

good deal.

aaaaand can you just confirm the meeting time again for me? lol</P>

[/quote]

if doors open at 8, i say 745?

[/quote]</P>

same place as last time i assume?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant