Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

yea well meet at that wendys

Honestly I am just hearing this Hank Williams Jr interview which was on Fox and Friends. They were even basically calling him a moron while he was saying it.

This is awful lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"]

OK guys, I've been meaning to do this trivia question since the end of last year. Here it is.</p>

With all the ups and downs in the Giants season last year, ONE BAD REF'S CALL, without any doubt, cost the Giants a trip to the playoffs.</p>

What call was it?</p>[/quote]hmmmi was going to say it was against the packers but they beat us so bad....
    so i guess its the eagles game. not sure what play though

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

OK guys, I've been meaning to do this trivia question since the end of last year. Here it is.</p>

With all the ups and downs in the Giants season last year, ONE BAD REF'S CALL, without any doubt, cost the Giants a trip to the playoffs.</p>

What call was it?</p>[/quote]hmmmi was going to say it was against the packers but they beat us so bad....
    [/quote]

oh **** last year?

I don't know

i've blocked it out

All-Pro

(Edit) Nevermind, Wendy's it is then, what time?

How's everyone getting there? I'm probably not gonna have a parking pass myself, we meeting up somewhere and then heading over together? meeting at the Lot? whats the plan?

[quote user="DavenIII"](Edit) Nevermind, Wendy's it is then, what time?

How's everyone getting there? I'm probably not gonna have a parking pass myself, we meeting up somewhere and then heading over together? meeting at the Lot? whats the plan?
    [/quote]</P>

it's fine...I'll just put you in my center console.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"](Edit) Nevermind, Wendy's it is then, what time?

[/quote]</p>

it's fine...I'll just put you in my center console.</p>[/quote]

There's me and then there's a smaller one coming with me :P we might both fit, she'd definitely fit in the console lol.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]</P>

Yo, so what's the verdict with the food situ? I hate being a mooch, but I'm not exactly a culinary chef by any stretch of the imagination, so I really bring nothing to the table besides my inherent ability to buy beer like it's nobody's business!!
    lol

So basically i have no issue throwing money down, if I'm not being a pain in the *** to you guys throwin **** together.....up to you.</P>

[/quote]

yea thats how we're gonna do it. Blondie and Kase are working out the food situation because they both are chefs lol so we'll figure out how many people/how much money

keep it byob though. I'll prepared this year
    [/quote]</P>

Matt...what can I do? Do we have a grill?</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

OK guys, I've been meaning to do this trivia question since the end of last year. Here it is.</P>

With all the ups and downs in the Giants season last year, ONE BAD REF'S CALL, without any doubt, cost the Giants a trip to the playoffs.</P>

What call was it?</P>

[/quote]hmmmi was going to say it was against the packers but they beat us so bad....
    [/quote]</P>

Here's a hint. It was probably the most talked about play in the NFL last year.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

What call was it?</p>

[/quote]hmmmi was going to say it was against the packers but they beat us so bad....
    [/quote]</p>

Here's a hint. It was probably the most talked about play in the NFL last year.</p>[/quote]

from what I can tell the most talked about play in the NFL last year was the Desean Jackson return with almost no time left..that probably cost us the playoffs, but I don't remember a missed call on that play.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]</p>

Yo, so what's the verdict with the food situ? I hate being a mooch, but I'm not exactly a culinary chef by any stretch of the imagination, so I really bring nothing to the table besides my inherent ability to buy beer like it's nobody's business!!
    lol

So basically i have no issue throwing money down, if I'm not being a pain in the *** to you guys throwin **** together.....up to you.</p>

[/quote]

yea thats how we're gonna do it. Blondie and Kase are working out the food situation because they both are chefs lol so we'll figure out how many people/how much money

keep it byob though. I'll prepared this year
    [/quote]</p>

Matt...what can I do? Do we have a grill?</p>[/quote]

yea i THINK Kase has that covered.

Honestly i think the goal is just to have blondie n kase do everything and then they'll figure out what to charge people and we'll go from there