Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

I feel as though as Morehead is amidst the greatest long-con troll in internet history, and we are just waiting for him to admit it.....
    maybe at the game....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Really? Talk football?</P>

I say that I'm happy with Eli because he's protecting the ball better and I'm called an Eli-hater for suggesting that he was not protecting the ball last year.</P>

Thats talking football? No...thats attacking Morehead for trying to "talk football".</P>

[/quote]

That's revisionist history if I ever heard it.

The conversation always starts with you ripping Eli for 25 Ints last season, then we defend him...because we truthfully believe (and have provided evidence in the form of new statistics and specific examples) that he deserves a break on many of those ints based on how they occurred, you then call us "Eli Lovers" and jump into your hate rhetoric.
    [/quote]

ya know..., maybe he isn't serious and he fooled me,

Maybe he is just daven'ing?
    [/quote]

I think it was Byron who recognized that and brought it up previously....classic "long troll" I seriously doubt it though...I don't believe Morehead has that type of dedication to trolling, I could be wrong though.
    [/quote]not me it BW...MH likes to instigate,provoke and stir the pot not saying that in a bad way. Zig zag man..figuring out when he is doing it is the trick or maybe not ...lol</P>

its all in fun</P>

[quote user="byron"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Really? Talk football?</p>

I say that I'm happy with Eli because he's protecting the ball better and I'm called an Eli-hater for suggesting that he was not protecting the ball last year.</p>

Thats talking football? No...thats attacking Morehead for trying to "talk football".</p>[/quote]

That's revisionist history if I ever heard it.

The conversation always starts with you ripping Eli for 25 Ints last season, then we defend him...because we truthfully believe (and have provided evidence in the form of new statistics and specific examples) that he deserves a break on many of those ints based on how they occurred, you then call us "Eli Lovers" and jump into your hate rhetoric.
    [/quote]

ya know..., maybe he isn't serious and he fooled me,

Maybe he is just daven'ing?
    [/quote]

I think it was Byron who recognized that and brought it up previously....classic "long troll" I seriously doubt it though...I don't believe Morehead has that type of dedication to trolling, I could be wrong though.
    [/quote]not me it BW...MH likes to instigate,provoke and stir the pot not saying that in a bad way. Zig zag man..figuring out when he is doing it is the trick or maybe not ...lol[/quote]

lol yea hes doing that now, but hes just doing it while keeping his views in front

btw big B, u still got time to come down. THEE GAME THIS WEEK
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]We want the Skins at 3-2 more than we want the Eagles at 1-5 right?
    [/quote]</p>

Not me. The Skins are paper Tigers. I'd rather see the Skins beat the Eagles.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I can get on board with that....

I dont see the skins lasting when it counts.</p>[/quote]
    I thought I wanted the Eagles but after reading this and why I understand it's better for the Skins to win.

They are going to be out for blood as well. Remember what Vick did last time. 35-0 in the 1st quarter?

Hightower/Torrain should have a monster game. Go Skins I guess. **** the Eagles!!!

Mike Vick for 50 fantasy points? Why does Matt Ryan suck so bad?

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]We want the Skins at 3-2 more than we want the Eagles at 1-5 right?
    [/quote]</p>

Not me. The Skins are paper Tigers. I'd rather see the Skins beat the Eagles.</p>

[/quote]

go Rexy
    [/quote]</p>

**** it....I'm throwing deep....</p>[/quote]
    LMAO!!!

Post that in here.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

I thought I wanted the Eagles but after reading this and why I understand it's better for the Skins to win.

They are going to be out for blood as well. Remember what Vick did last time. 35-0 in the 1st quarter?

Hightower/Torrain should have a monster game. Go Skins I guess. **** the Eagles!!!

[/quote]

**** man is that game a night game this week? I hope so

I would love to see how Kerrigan and Orakpo play

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

he ****in fell to me in my big money draft. I had to take him

I hate him though, i always talk **** about him...

Thank god i took Cam Newton late

I want Washington to beat those ****ing Iggles....I get sooooooooo much joy of them losing every week !</P>

</P>

Hey Lando why did u trade Best ..... he was great last night !</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Every team controls their own destiny.</P>

The problem was that we had to win one more game than we would have if they had gotten the call right. But yes, we could have gone 16-0.</P>

[/quote]

or we could have beat Philly one of the two games...we should have.
    [/quote]

yea i don't even get why everybody always singles out the Titans

They were 5-2 to start the season
    [/quote]</P>

They would have started 4-3 if not for the left handed throw into triple coverage in the end zone.</P>

Who ya gunna blame for that.</P>

Last year Eli had a horrible season. terrible ball protection.</P>

This year his decisions have been much better. he had a bad break with Cruz. His play has been much better.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Every team controls their own destiny.</p>

The problem was that we had to win one more game than we would have if they had gotten the call right. But yes, we could have gone 16-0.</p>[/quote]

or we could have beat Philly one of the two games...we should have.
    [/quote]

yea i don't even get why everybody always singles out the Titans

They were 5-2 to start the season
    [/quote]
    The left handed pick in the endzone stands out. It was a comedy of errors. We **** the bed. Kind of like the Seattle game.