Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Every team controls their own destiny.</p>

The problem was that we had to win one more game than we would have if they had gotten the call right. But yes, we could have gone 16-0.</p>

[/quote]

or we could have beat Philly one of the two games...we should have.
    [/quote]

yea i don't even get why everybody always singles out the Titans

They were 5-2 to start the season
    [/quote]</p>

They would have started 4-3 if not for the left handed throw into triple coverage in the end zone.</p>

Who ya gunna blame for that.</p>

Last year Eli had a horrible season. terrible ball protection.</p>

This year his decisions have been much better. he had a bad break with Cruz. His play has been much better.</p>[/quote]

That one was clearly on Eli, but I think it's absolutely crazy to say Eli had a "terrible" year last year...I thought it was above average for QB's in general...terrible would put him at 25th maybe worse as far as QB's go, last year...even if you want to believe all the ints were his fault, take into account the yards and the TD's and I still have him in the top 12ish....take away the ints that weren't his fault...he's definitely top ten material...that's far from terrible imho.
    [/quote]

I think even with that in mind - it still doesn't make that game a worse loss than philly2
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Every team controls their own destiny.</p>

The problem was that we had to win one more game than we would have if they had gotten the call right. But yes, we could have gone 16-0.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

They would have started 4-3 if not for the left handed throw into triple coverage in the end zone.</p>

Who ya gunna blame for that.</p>

Last year Eli had a horrible season. terrible ball protection.</p>

This year his decisions have been much better. he had a bad break with Cruz. His play has been much better.</p>[/quote]

That one was clearly on Eli, but I think it's absolutely crazy to say Eli had a "terrible" year last year...I thought it was above average for QB's in general...terrible would put him at 25th maybe worse as far as QB's go, last year...even if you want to believe all the ints were his fault, take into account the yards and the TD's and I still have him in the top 12ish....take away the ints that weren't his fault...he's definitely top ten material...that's far from terrible imho.
    [/quote]

hey u coming out to eat on sat?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

i'll admit im in the minority of that, but i still don't kill him for that

he was trying to make a play under pressure. If he got it there with some more zip hes a ****in genious and gets deep throated by all of NY.
    [/quote]

kinda hard to get zip on the ball when it's in your off hand...he was trying to make a play, I don't kill him for that the way Morehead does...but morehead killing him for that is consistent, it was a bad decision, you and me give him that leeway because we like to see him pull things out of the blue (Like the Super Bowl among numerous other examples) but I don't "expect" others to give that leeway, the thing that bothers you (and me a bit) is that he's still doing all those same type of things this year...but because it hasn't come back to bite us (until this last game) Morehead has been saying he's improved...but we both know he's almost exactly the same as last year in his play.

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Hey Lando why did u trade Best ..... he was great last night ![/quote]
    Never wanted him in the first place. I wanted Maclin. LT wouldn't trade Maclin for Jordy. You wanted Jordy, he needed a RB in the worst way. It worked out great.

You want Bush yet? lol

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]Tickets Bought, I'm sitting in Section 307 Row 13 seats 1&amp;2
    [/quote]</p>

I forget where exactly my tickets are, but im pretty sure im like last row of the 300s or something probably. lol. awful.</p>[/quote]

I bought them online and printed them out at my work...It's kinda sketchy, I've never gone without the physical ticket stub, but I mean it from ticketmaster so it has to be good right? anyone use those type of tickets before? does it matter what type of print you print it on?
    [/quote]
    I done it for all the J*** games. My tickets for AZ vs NYG were like that to. You will be fine. ESPECIALLY if it's from TicketMaster.

[quote user="byron"].I'll miss not seeing you guys ...shold be a exciting game for ya andwe sweak out a win!![/quote]
    I will miss you to B. Next year for sure. I will bring Melissa to. I know you will be screaming at your TV.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Every team controls their own destiny.</P>

The problem was that we had to win one more game than we would have if they had gotten the call right. But yes, we could have gone 16-0.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    The left handed pick in the endzone stands out. It was a comedy of errors. We **** the bed. Kind of like the Seattle game.
    [/quote]

he was trying to make a play under pressure. If he got it there with some more zip hes a ****in genious and gets deep throated by all of NY.
    [/quote]</P>

When you're response to every bad decision is that "he was just trying to make a play" then there is no need to argue with you. </P>

You are the only Giants fan on earth who thinks that was an acceptable decision. Let ask all the other Eli Cultists if they think that was a good play. You are alone Matt. Alone on this earth.</P>

This is why we shant be discussing Eli at dinner.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I think even with that in mind - it still doesn't make that game a worse loss than philly2[/quote]

I'm with you there, I actually had that conversation the other night with a guy at bowling, My point on that topic is that I can accept one player making a mistake costing us a game...had the victor cruz fumble (it was clearly a fumble giving himself up come on) cost us the game....It would have been infuriating....but I still would have said the TEAM played well.

Against Philly last year...every part of our team let us down in that final quarter....from the coaches to the punter, from the Secondary to Eli himself....every single part of the team...and that's WAY worse then one player making a stupid mistake.

All-Pro

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

kinda hard to get zip on the ball when it's in your off hand...he was trying to make a play, I don't kill him for that the way Morehead does...but morehead killing him for that is consistent, it was a bad decision, you and me give him that leeway because we like to see him pull things out of the blue (Like the Super Bowl among numerous other examples) but I don't "expect" others to give that leeway, the thing that bothers you (and me a bit) is that he's still doing all those same type of things this year...but because it hasn't come back to bite us (until this last game) Morehead has been saying he's improved...but we both know he's almost exactly the same as last year in his play.
    [/quote]</P>

You know.</P>

I agree with this. </P>

Eli has already thrown the ball twice this year with his eyes closed and they just so happened to make it to the wr.</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]Tickets Bought, I'm sitting in Section 307 Row 13 seats 1&amp;2
    [/quote]</P>

I forget where exactly my tickets are, but im pretty sure im like last row of the 300s or something probably. lol. awful.</P>

[/quote]

I bought them online and printed them out at my work...It's kinda sketchy, I've never gone without the physical ticket stub, but I mean it from ticketmaster so it has to be good right? anyone use those type of tickets before? does it matter what type of print you print it on?
    [/quote]
    I done it for all the J*** games. My tickets for AZ vs NYG were like that to. You will be fine. ESPECIALLY if it's from TicketMaster.
    [/quote]</P>

BTW Lando, my song "Salt Lake Blues" is almost complete. In all humility..its awesome.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi