All-Pro

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Here's a typical post by a good Giants fan:</p>

Eli played OK on Sunday and it sucks that bad breaks and tipped ballshad to determine the result of the game.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Now here' the same post, when viewed through the twisted, skewed prism ofthe classicEli Cultists:</p>

</p>

<font size="6">Eli</font> played OK on Sunday and it <font size="6">sucks</font> that bad breaks and tipped <font size="6">balls</font> had to determine the result of the game.</p>

</p>

</p>

They see only what they want to see.</p>

</p>[/quote]

LOL that typical Giants fan is right! the problem is you post only the Bold when you speak of him.

And MMB about the philly game and the whole team letting us down...I was speaking specifically of the 4th Quarter...yes even the offense let us down there....if they could have just killed some clock...but whatever it's over and done with.

All-Pro

Eli played OK on Sunday and it sucks that bad breaks and tipped ballshad to determine the result of the game.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Now here' the same post, when viewed through the twisted, skewed prism ofthe classicEli Cultists:</p>

</p>

<font size="6">Eli</font> played OK on Sunday and it <font size="6">sucks</font> that bad breaks and tipped <font size="6">balls</font> had to determine the result of the game.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

LOL that typical Giants fan is right! the problem is you post only the Bold when you speak of him.

And MMB about the philly game and the whole team letting us down...I was speaking specifically of the 4th Quarter...yes even the offense let us down there....if they could have just killed some clock...but whatever it's over and done with.

[quote user="Morehead State"]BTW Lando, my song "Salt Lake Blues" is almost complete. In all humility..its awesome.[/quote]
    I can't wait to hear it. Do I get a shout out?

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

lol says the guy that Eli isn't doing the same exact **** that u've cursed him out for

u've actually blamed his tipped balls ON him...

u've actually re-written the cardinal rule of recieving to try to make ur points
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yea daven would say the what Dr. K was charged wtih a irrelevent as to why he wouldnt' be given the death penalty

[/quote]</P>

BTW did you see my trade offer?</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lawl"][/quote]
    You playing Fantasy Football or what *****!? lol We don't take kindly to leaving players playing that you KNOW are going to be out for a while. Take the time....Even though you would not have won. You can still come back. It's early. Don't give up lil grasshopper. Daven has not even won yet. Had he not traded away half his good players he may have....
    [/quote]</P>

Mendenhall was active and Redman was already on a team. Nothing i can do about it.</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yea daven would say the what Dr. K was charged wtih a irrelevent as to why he wouldnt' be given the death penalty

[/quote]</p>

BTW did you see my trade offer?</p>[/quote]

yes

and its been long rejected lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Here's a typical post by a good Giants fan:</P>

Eli played OK on Sunday and it sucks that bad breaks and tipped ballshad to determine the result of the game.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Now here' the same post, when viewed through the twisted, skewed prism ofthe classicEli Cultists:</P>

</P>

<FONT size=6>Eli</FONT> played OK on Sunday and it <FONT size=6>sucks</FONT> that bad breaks and tipped <FONT size=6>balls</FONT> had to determine the result of the game.</P>

</P>

</P>

They see only what they want to see.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

lol says the guy that Eli isn't doing the same exact **** that u've cursed him out for

u've actually blamed his tipped balls ON him...

u've actually re-written the cardinal rule of recieving to try to make ur points
    [/quote]</P>

You are making my point for me. I was referring to the Cruz play which was no ones fault and the Eli Cultist must take it back to last year where Eli was just a victim of inept and disloyal WR's.</P>

My work is done.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lawl"]

Common argument style of MMB.</p>

Bring up something completely irrelevant to the conversation.</p>[/quote]

ROFL this is so true, I used to just sa y"Irrelevant" to him, but I think that used to piss him off a lot so I've started to entertain his side plots...although sometimes it gets hard to keep track off....especially when I'm not particular on one side or the other lol.
    [/quote]

lol i hate to break it to all of you

this whole debate is over me and dezz talking about how him saying he blames the Titans as the biggest reason we didn't make the playoffs last year
    [/quote]noooo thats not what i was saying. i was using the titans game as an example, if we beat the teams we should have it makes things much easier and doesnt put the MUST win title on the greenbay game

All-Pro

[/quote]</P>

Nah, every argument ever, theres always a random paragraph that you think is some sealing point, but in reality has nothing to do with what the person you're talking to has been saying.</P>