Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] thats why I stopped responding to his points a long time ago [/quote]

Oh the Irony.

[/quote]

u have no idea what my points were, u were just confusing them with dezz

u honestly have talked so much **** that u don't even know who said what or what u are arguing
    [/quote]

You don't have points, you have emotional responses it's ok, it's just a different way to think about things, but I think in this respect your emotional response to the Casey Anthony ruling is to simplistic, and the what you don't realize is that you can't separate one case from the system you need to formulate a "reason" for why she deserves the chair (and you haven't done that yet) and that reason must apply....to everyone else in the future...so it's not as easy as it sounds.

is it because the mother killed the child? then all mothers that kill their children must be sentenced to the Chair correct? no matter the circumstance...no that's to simplistic.

my point is there are already well defined circumstances which must be met in order for someone to be sent to the chair.

you simplify the question down to much....you asked me...do I think she would have gotten the chair.

that question is IMPOSSIBLE to answer, you keep saying..."of course she would" but you can't say that...it's silly to say that...because without evidence you can not figure out what to convict her of...would it have been Murder 1? Murder 2? Manslaughter? we can't know! because the evidence isn't there....thus we can't decide she deserves the chair...because we don't even know what we could have convicted her of.....as it stands...it was nothing...we couldn't convict her of anything at all.
    [/quote]

no again ur a moron. U confused what dezz said with what i said

so after reading ur first sentence, i stopped. IF she had been found guilty of murder, with the way they disposed the body, her post-crime actions, her lies told to everybody, and the fact that it was a baby - you could of bet ur **** it would of been murder one
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]The Redskins have yet to announce whether Hightower (shoulder) or Ryan
    Torain will be the starting running back for Sunday's game against the
    Eagles, according to the team's official Twitter page.

Guess Hightower is not the man...lol
    [/quote]

Tell me everyone else saw me make this bet with Matt last week...man I called this so early.
    [/quote]

predicting victory before they even played a game? Alrighty then

i'll enjoy collecting all $275 from u this year
    [/quote]

I think I'll end up owing ya 175, Jacobs is gonna miss more then three weeks and I'll take my injury clause there, I'm clearly losing atm in the GMB league....sigh..but Torian will have more carries from here on out.

btw did ya notice, I'm solidly alone in first in our other league...which I should mention is for more money
    [/quote]

lol there was no injury clause there

we didn't have an injury clause

[/quote]

Yeah we did, we always have the normal 3 week injury clause...pretty sure you asked for it cause you were worried about AB when we were at the track....(and you made fun of Blondie for not taking the bet :P) but whatever it's 50$ I don't know if I put it in my PM I'll check....if it's not there then I'll owe you that 50 probably.
    [/quote]

na we def didn't do it. I remember asking u if u wanted it and u said no straight up and i said fine

Can we not have this discussion in person either please?

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    IF she had been found guilty of murder, with the way they disposed the body, her post-crime actions, her lies told to everybody, and the fact that it was a baby - you could of bet ur **** it would of been murder one
    [/quote]

you can't know that, because the evidence to convict her of murder one clearly doesn't exist....you keep making that leap in logic...it's an emotional response.

if she so clearly would have gotten Murder 1....as you say...then how did she end up innocent, I said it to you in chat but I'll say it here for THEE thread too.

In order to decide whether she would get the chair I would need to see this new piece of evidence that gets her convicted, what is it, I can't just assume someone found innocent is guilty for no reason...give me a hypothetical...what did they find...depending on what it is the conviction, the charge...and the punishment will differ.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]The Redskins have yet to announce whether Hightower (shoulder) or Ryan

[/quote]

Tell me everyone else saw me make this bet with Matt last week...man I called this so early.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I think I'll end up owing ya 175, Jacobs is gonna miss more then three weeks and I'll take my injury clause there, I'm clearly losing atm in the GMB league....sigh..but Torian will have more carries from here on out.

btw did ya notice, I'm solidly alone in first in our other league...which I should mention is for more money
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah we did, we always have the normal 3 week injury clause...pretty sure you asked for it cause you were worried about AB when we were at the track....(and you made fun of Blondie for not taking the bet :P) but whatever it's 50$ I don't know if I put it in my PM I'll check....if it's not there then I'll owe you that 50 probably.
    [/quote]

na we def didn't do it. I remember asking u if u wanted it and u said no straight up and i said fine
    [/quote]

ok fine then, don't wanna hear whining if it turns around though....god I hope it doesn't though we need them both healthy.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    IF she had been found guilty of murder, with the way they disposed the body, her post-crime actions, her lies told to everybody, and the fact that it was a baby - you could of bet ur **** it would of been murder one
    [/quote]

you can't know that, because the evidence to convict her of murder one clearly doesn't exist....you keep making that leap in logic...it's an emotional response.

if she so clearly would have gotten Murder 1....as you say...then how did she end up innocent, I said it to you in chat but I'll say it here for THEE thread too.

In order to decide whether she would get the chair I would need to see this new piece of evidence that gets her convicted, what is it, I can't just assume someone found innocent is guilty for no reason...give me a hypothetical...what did they find...depending on what it is the conviction, the charge...and the punishment will differ.
    [/quote]

again this all started cuz Dezz said regardless kill the bithc. We both said shes innocent, can't do that.

We both agree that she probably did do it, right?

HAD they found the body a little earlier or she didn't cover up the crime so well they would of had the evidence to convict her

Between the smell in the car, the way she went about her life after, the lies to the parents and public about where the child was, the lies about some made up nanny kidnapping her - she would of been ****ED.

REGARDLESS - the nature of the crime had murder 1 written all over it.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]The Redskins have yet to announce whether Hightower (shoulder) or Ryan

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

ok fine then, don't wanna hear whining if it turns around though....god I hope it doesn't though we need them both healthy.
    [/quote]

na man i did wnat it, but u said no straight up. I said fine

I won't whine im just not going to give it to u now that I have the lead and Jacobs is banged up lol

The New York Giants will remember the Seahawks loss in late December.
    While we’re busy figuring out tiebreakers in a four-way NFC East race,
    Tom Coughlin will be having flashbacks to the game that got away.

“This is about as miserable a feeling here as we’ve had in a long time,” coach Tom Coughlin said after the game.</p>

This game that got away figures to be a miserable memory for the Giants all season long.</p>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] thats why I stopped responding to his points a long time ago [/quote]

Oh the Irony.

[/quote]

u have no idea what my points were, u were just confusing them with dezz

u honestly have talked so much **** that u don't even know who said what or what u are arguing
    [/quote]

You don't have points, you have emotional responses it's ok, it's just a different way to think about things, but I think in this respect your emotional response to the Casey Anthony ruling is to simplistic, and the what you don't realize is that you can't separate one case from the system you need to formulate a "reason" for why she deserves the chair (and you haven't done that yet) and that reason must apply....to everyone else in the future...so it's not as easy as it sounds.

is it because the mother killed the child? then all mothers that kill their children must be sentenced to the Chair correct? no matter the circumstance...no that's to simplistic.

my point is there are already well defined circumstances which must be met in order for someone to be sent to the chair.

you simplify the question down to much....you asked me...do I think she would have gotten the chair.

that question is IMPOSSIBLE to answer, you keep saying..."of course she would" but you can't say that...it's silly to say that...because without evidence you can not figure out what to convict her of...would it have been Murder 1? Murder 2? Manslaughter? we can't know! because the evidence isn't there....thus we can't decide she deserves the chair...because we don't even know what we could have convicted her of.....as it stands...it was nothing...we couldn't convict her of anything at all.
    [/quote]

no again ur a moron. U confused what dezz said with what i said

so after reading ur first sentence, i stopped. IF she had been found guilty of murder, with the way they disposed the body, her post-crime actions, her lies told to everybody, and the fact that it was a baby - you could of bet ur **** it would of been murder one
    [/quote]lol i havnt said anything....

[quote user="bigblue4417"]The New York Giants will remember the Seahawks loss in late December.
    While we’re busy figuring out tiebreakers in a four-way NFC East race,
    Tom Coughlin will be having flashbacks to the game that got away.

“This is about as miserable a feeling here as we’ve had in a long time,” coach Tom Coughlin said after the game.</p>

This game that got away figures to be a miserable memory for the Giants all season long.</p>[/quote]ohhh whats this? the point iv been trying to make all along? would ya look at that...