Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]The New York Giants will remember the Seahawks loss in late December.
    While we’re busy figuring out tiebreakers in a four-way NFC East race,
    Tom Coughlin will be having flashbacks to the game that got away.

“This is about as miserable a feeling here as we’ve had in a long time,” coach Tom Coughlin said after the game.</p>

This game that got away figures to be a miserable memory for the Giants all season long.</p>[/quote]ohhh whats this? the point iv been trying to make all along? would ya look at that...
    [/quote]

lol i love when a writer that u kill writes something u agree wtih all of a sudden hes a genious lol.

And not for nothing i don't care how bad this loss was, week 14 last year was probably the worst or second worst feeling i've ever had as a Giants fan. I'd have to say the meltdown vs the Vikings and 9ers in the past 15 years rival it.

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] thats why I stopped responding to his points a long time ago [/quote]

Oh the Irony.

[/quote]

u have no idea what my points were, u were just confusing them with dezz

u honestly have talked so much **** that u don't even know who said what or what u are arguing
    [/quote]

You don't have points, you have emotional responses it's ok, it's just a different way to think about things, but I think in this respect your emotional response to the Casey Anthony ruling is to simplistic, and the what you don't realize is that you can't separate one case from the system you need to formulate a "reason" for why she deserves the chair (and you haven't done that yet) and that reason must apply....to everyone else in the future...so it's not as easy as it sounds.

is it because the mother killed the child? then all mothers that kill their children must be sentenced to the Chair correct? no matter the circumstance...no that's to simplistic.

my point is there are already well defined circumstances which must be met in order for someone to be sent to the chair.

you simplify the question down to much....you asked me...do I think she would have gotten the chair.

that question is IMPOSSIBLE to answer, you keep saying..."of course she would" but you can't say that...it's silly to say that...because without evidence you can not figure out what to convict her of...would it have been Murder 1? Murder 2? Manslaughter? we can't know! because the evidence isn't there....thus we can't decide she deserves the chair...because we don't even know what we could have convicted her of.....as it stands...it was nothing...we couldn't convict her of anything at all.
    [/quote]

no again ur a moron. U confused what dezz said with what i said

so after reading ur first sentence, i stopped. IF she had been found guilty of murder, with the way they disposed the body, her post-crime actions, her lies told to everybody, and the fact that it was a baby - you could of bet ur **** it would of been murder one
    [/quote]lol i havnt said anything....
    [/quote]

this was like a month ago when we were talkin about Casey Anthony

[/quote]Good Mornin Fellas.--Logic is a matter of perspective.....and intelligence and or stupidity haha.

[quote user="ny06"]

<FONT face=Arial>Morehead State</FONT> </P>

What are your thoughts on having to replace Theo Epstein and Terry Francona?</P>

[/quote]</P>

As long as we get another solid starter and a right handed hitting outfielder.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Thee Game--Comin down with me Bro-in-law. He's gotta get daycare in position that morning...He'll be getting to my house bet. 7am-7:30. That puts me on road and down there bet. 9am - 10 am. Sorry for circumstances, just being up front and giving notice cause that's how LT rolls. MMB--I'll call you when we get on patterson plank road to see where you're all at.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"]

<font face="Arial">Morehead State</font> </p>

What are your thoughts on having to replace Theo Epstein and Terry Francona?</p>

[/quote]</p>

As long as we get another solid starter and a right handed hitting outfielder.</p>[/quote]

I think he meant do u want to keep them

LANDO--A public thanks for getting LtTaylor's Fantasy team rolling again. [Y]

All-Pro

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

daven is just as guilty as me of going off on tangents that have nothing to do wtih the topics at hands.

For some reason my theory of thinking an able bodied adult that kills a child in cold blood is emotional? I just say its a guideline
    [/quote]

There is no tangent and yes you are making an emotional leap in logic.

just because Casey Anthony's Case is particularly horrible in your (our) opinion doesn't mean it needs to be treated differently, you still need to meet all the same guidelines that anyone else would.

you are saying...if found guilty she would get the chair...but that's faulty logic...depending on what evidence is provided to prove she's guilty she could have gotten anywhere from manslaughter to Murder 1...we can't know without knowing what piece of evidence was missing...we just can't.

you asked extremely complicated questions, then ask for yes or no answers....it can't be done, when I try to explain why, you tell me I'm going off on a tangent.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Thee Game--Comin down with me Bro-in-law. He's gotta get daycare in position that morning...He'll be getting to my house bet. 7am-7:30. That puts me on road and down there bet. 9am - 10 am. Sorry for circumstances, just being up front and giving notice cause that's how LT rolls. MMB--I'll call you when we get on patterson plank road to see where you're all at.
    [/quote]

at least u were able to find somebody to go with you coughDEZZcough

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

daven is just as guilty as me of going off on tangents that have nothing to do wtih the topics at hands.

For some reason my theory of thinking an able bodied adult that kills a child in cold blood is emotional? I just say its a guideline
    [/quote]

just because Casey Anthony's Case is particularly horrible in your (our) opinion doesn't mean it needs to be treated differently, you still need to meet all the same guidelines that anyone else would.

you are saying...if found guilty she would get the chair...but that's faulty logic...depending on what evidence is provided to prove she's guilty she could have gotten anywhere from manslaughter to Murder 1...we can't know without knowing what piece of evidence was missing...we just can't.

you asked extremely complicated questions, then ask for yes or no answers....it can't be done, when I try to explain why, you tell me I'm going off on a tangent.
    [/quote]</P>

Whats this about again. I want in.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

[/quote]It's the extra stuff that get's to me with Casey. I know from a legal standpoint, they must remain impartial and look solely at the fact's, but I can't get past her getting tat's and entering a hot body contest soon after the incident. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt--maybe she was so stricken with sorrow and immature that this was the only way she knew how to deal with the tragic loss of her child?