All-Pro

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]daven had they put the gun in her hand - her plea was that she was innocent NOT that it was accidental. [/quote]

It was Accidental is not a plea, if it was accidental...the plea would be that of Innocent.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] NO SHOT they would of got accidental after all of her lies, pleas, and the way she acted.[/quote]

so YOU say....(emotionally) are you a lawyer now?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] So HAD they found out she had did it, they would of had enough to not give her Murder 2 is the point im making. They would of went to the extent of the law.
    [/quote]

the above comment...DOESN'T MAKE SENSE matt...it just doesn't make any sense that's what I'm trying to get across to you.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

again no it wasn't - u obviously don't know the story of Dr. K

He actually didn't kill anybody
    [/quote]

Assisted Suicide can be considered Murder in some states (I believe) even if the Doctor only prescribes the drugs and doesn't administer them...as long as it can be proven that he had knowledge of the patients plan to commit suicide with them.

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="lttaylor56"]LANDO--A public thanks for getting LtTaylor's Fantasy team rolling again. [Y]
    [/quote]
    I didn't do anything my friend. Trades are to make both teams better. Unless you are Daven.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]The New York Giants will remember the Seahawks loss in late December.
    While we’re busy figuring out tiebreakers in a four-way NFC East race,
    Tom Coughlin will be having flashbacks to the game that got away.

“This is about as miserable a feeling here as we’ve had in a long time,” coach Tom Coughlin said after the game.</p>

This game that got away figures to be a miserable memory for the Giants all season long.</p>[/quote]BUUUUUUUMPPP[/quote]

I just hope he considrs last seasons week 14 a "long time ago". IF not i think i REALLY want him gone like ASAP lol
    [/quote]
    NO ****!!! It doesn't get much worse than that loss. I hated talking about it so much yesterday. lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]LANDO--A public thanks for getting LtTaylor's Fantasy team rolling again. [Y]
    [/quote]
    I didn't do anything my friend. Trades are to make both teams better. Unless you are Daven.
    [/quote][B] I need to get rid of the NYG defense, there's no fanhood in fantasy. With the inconsistent sloppy secondary performance last week, I am not happy.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]daven had they put the gun in her hand - her plea was that she was innocent NOT that it was accidental. [/quote]

It was Accidental is not a plea, if it was accidental...the plea would be that of Innocent.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] NO SHOT they would of got accidental after all of her lies, pleas, and the way she acted.[/quote]

so YOU say....(emotionally) are you a lawyer now?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] So HAD they found out she had did it, they would of had enough to not give her Murder 2 is the point im making. They would of went to the extent of the law.
    [/quote]

the above comment...DOESN'T MAKE SENSE matt...it just doesn't make any sense that's what I'm trying to get across to you.
    [/quote]

yes it does. If they were able to say that Casey Anthony was the person who caused the death of Caylee - the other things they brought forth to the trial would of been able to bring it to murder one... there was enough circumstantial to convince the jury

and I am not more a lawyer than you are
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]The New York Giants will remember the Seahawks loss in late December.
    While we’re busy figuring out tiebreakers in a four-way NFC East race,
    Tom Coughlin will be having flashbacks to the game that got away.

“This is about as miserable a feeling here as we’ve had in a long time,” coach Tom Coughlin said after the game.</p>

This game that got away figures to be a miserable memory for the Giants all season long.</p>[/quote]BUUUUUUUMPPP[/quote]

I just hope he considrs last seasons week 14 a "long time ago". IF not i think i REALLY want him gone like ASAP lol
    [/quote]
    NO ****!!! It doesn't get much worse than that loss. I hated talking about it so much yesterday. lol
    [/quote]Glad I was not here for that. Djax still haunts my dreams with that runback

[quote user="ny06"]cause that team flatlined in September.

</p>[/quote]
    Change the month and we are talking about the Yankees.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

again no it wasn't - u obviously don't know the story of Dr. K

He actually didn't kill anybody
    [/quote]

Assisted Suicide can be considered Murder in some states (I believe) even if the Doctor only prescribes the drugs and doesn't administer them...as long as it can be proven that he had knowledge of the patients plan to commit suicide with them.
    [/quote]

again one is one person killing themselves and the other is somebody taking somebody else's life without their consent

It can be considered murder, as high as murder two. I spent a half day looking for assisted suicide cases that were found murder 1. I haven't been able to. Murder 2 is as high of a charge that assisted suicide could get
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

are the lions a legit threat to the packers?