Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]
    You are going against Colt McCoy this weekend. lol

Just thought I would put some pep in your morning.
    [/quote]</P>

I saw.</P>

He's going against Johhny Knox and Mike Thomas. My team is getting ugly.</P>

I do have some matchup advantages though. I still need a WR and no one want to trade me one.</P>

[/quote]
    You have Decker!

You are hard to trade with MH, try Pats. He has a couple good WR's on the bench and you do have Ridley.

[/quote]</P>

Decker is doomed because of the Tebow thing. What the hell happened to Orton. He forgot how to play this year and he was so good last year.</P>

McGahee looks like a genius draft pick though. And Torrain is going to replace Hightower no matter what Matt says.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Anyone interested in Stafford?

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Without Justin Tuck in the line up...if we play like we did last Sunday, What is our plan to stop Fred Jackson this weekend?
    [/quote]

pray
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I still don't know who everyone is in our league...Cheddar Bob=who? besides the guy from M&amp;M movie.
    [/quote]
    Lawl

I also noticed the trade deadline was the week of the playoffs. Last year it was week 10 I believe. I think we should move it back to prevent bad trades from lower teams to higher teams right before the playoffs. Plus I think it involves more strategy with waivers and making sure you have everyone you need. Makes the trade deadline fun as well. Plus it was like that last year and I know you changed the settings to your league but I have stated my case. We can put it to a vote or just move it back to the way it was. Hopefully people agree with me...

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Because bottom line if they could of proved she dumped the body, with the lies she told about making up some house keeper, her denial of DUMPING the body, the testimony of her car smelling of death (from her parents), the way she acted while the baby was missing, the way the baby was found - ur crazy to think they wouldn't of got murder one on her...[/quote]

Proving she dumped the body and that she lied about it, does not prove it wasn't an accidental death that she tried to cover up, I think you have a very limited knowledge of the legal system....proving someone lies does not equal proving they committed a murder....

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]It doesn't fit the description of murder 1 - seeing as how he DIDNT KILL ANYBODY. Murder 2 is actually the max sentence given for assisted suicide. In some states its not even considered a crime. You say he got off easy, but he actually got charged wtih the worst charge he could have. He just got the shortest sentence
    [/quote]

If he didn't kill anyone then how did he get murder 2?
    The sentencing is different in each state, I believe the harsher penalties end up being something like 60-80 Years in jail...people convicted of murder one get less the that a times.

The only state that recognizes Assisted Suicide as something other then Murder/Manslaughter is Oregon, they have a specific law that deals with it.
    [/quote]

proving somebody lies destroys their credibility to the jury. IF you have a person up there charged for murder whose already lied about accusing somebody else of kidnapping the baby AND lied about having anything to do with it and then dumping the body - that would go a LOOONG way in the eyes of the jury.

And thats not true at all. Per your own website that you posted when this whole argument happened there ewre many states that had all different rulings on it.

CERTAIN people do. I agree. I'm not saying ALL murder 1s should get the death penalty. I think it is a case by case basis (like i've said about 40 times already). BUT, I do think anybody that gets convicted of killing a minor should be put to death. Thats a personal belief, like i've said. You can say thats illogical all you want, but to me (and MANY MANY other people) it makes complete sense

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Without Justin Tuck in the line up...if we play like we did last Sunday, What is our plan to stop Fred Jackson this weekend?
    [/quote]

pray
    [/quote]****ttt. Arghhh. Then we get a bye next week.

Nyg's history of sucess after the bye is not the greatest. Good thing we start off Miami before all hell breaks loose.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Without Justin Tuck in the line up...if we play like we did last Sunday, What is our plan to stop Fred Jackson this weekend?
    [/quote]
    This game is HUGE. He has to play. He at least needs to try and if he can't then he can't.

He knows it and every Giants fan knows it.

I think we will see alot of no huddle from the Bills as well.
    [/quote]

Necks are nothign to **** with. Im not buying his hamstring is more of the issue than the neck.

I'd rather lose a game than possibly lose Tuck forever like via Antonio Pierce style

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I also noticed the trade deadline was the week of the playoffs. Last year it was week 10 I believe. I think we should move it back to prevent bad trades from lower teams to higher teams right before the playoffs. Plus I think it involves more strategy with waivers and making sure you have everyone you need. Makes the trade deadline fun as well. Plus it was like that last year and I know you changed the settings to your league but I have stated my case. We can put it to a vote or just move it back to the way it was. Hopefully people agree with me...
    [/quote]Which week in our league does playoff's start?

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]
    You are going against Colt McCoy this weekend. lol

Just thought I would put some pep in your morning.
    [/quote]</p>

I saw.</p>

He's going against Johhny Knox and Mike Thomas. My team is getting ugly.</p>

I do have some matchup advantages though. I still need a WR and no one want to trade me one.</p>

[/quote]
    You have Decker!

You are hard to trade with MH, try Pats. He has a couple good WR's on the bench and you do have Ridley.

[/quote]</p>

Decker is doomed because of the Tebow thing. What the hell happened to Orton. He forgot how to play this year and he was so good last year.</p>

McGahee looks like a genius draft pick though. And Torrain is going to replace Hightower no matter what Matt says.</p>[/quote]
    Ever since the Broncos started 6-0 they have fallen apart. I don't get it either. McGahee was a great pick. Especially in Fox's style. Tebow in there will hurt him though I believe. At least until he proves he can beat them. Good luck this weekend. I hope you lose however for the sake of my team. lol

I am going to get taken out beat down and scarred by Byron