Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Anyone interested in Stafford?
    [/quote]

me
    [/quote]
    Romo and ________ for Stafford
    [/quote]

more like Stafford and _____ for Romo
    [/quote]
    You're cute

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Anyone interested in Stafford?
    [/quote]

me
    [/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

No no. He thinks Freeman is a top FF QB.</p>[/quote]
    He is at the top.....of the bottom half. lol
    [/quote]

he has completely regressed.. its baffling how big of a step back hes taken IMO.

That lats game was pitiful
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

The Eagles tried to quiet down all the negativity in Philadelphia on Tuesday by deflecting the defensive consultant issue.</p>

The team said they werenít hiring a defensive consultant. That doesnít mean they didnít try to.</p>

ESPNís Sal Paolantonio reported Wednesday morning that Eric Mangini
    was the teamís first choice for the gig, but he turned down the offer.
    Mangini is now working at ESPN.</p>

The fact the Eagles already offered the job to someone makes us think theyíll find someone to come in during their bye week.</p>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]If you had picked Rice I would have taken him.[/quote]
    You said earlier this year you would have taken Charles fibber. Still kicking myself for that one. I was going to pick Rice for weeks and talked myself out of it at the last second. But CJ has his FB back, his blocking TE back. A bye week to practice and 3 straight home games. He has to start soon right?
    [/quote]

i actually just traded VJack &amp; Starks 4 CJ &amp; Julio in one ofd my leagues
    [/quote]
    Great trade for you. As long as Julio's hammy is not too bad.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Anyone interested in Stafford?
    [/quote]

me
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    You're cute
    [/quote]

Romo has better options to throw to and already had his bye and Stafford didnt

Romo will have a better year from here on out than Stafford

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]If you had picked Rice I would have taken him.[/quote]
    You said earlier this year you would have taken Charles fibber. Still kicking myself for that one. I was going to pick Rice for weeks and talked myself out of it at the last second. But CJ has his FB back, his blocking TE back. A bye week to practice and 3 straight home games. He has to start soon right?
    [/quote]

i actually just traded VJack &amp; Starks 4 CJ &amp; Julio in one ofd my leagues
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

yea I alreay have Calvin in that league and i drafted Charles too

so i was hurting.

my starters are :

QB: Stafford
    WR: Calvin
    WR: Mike Williams
    WR: Julio
    RB: CJ
    RB: Greene
    TE: Witten

I loved this team originally... I had

WR: VJack
    WR: Colston
    RB: Charles
    RB: Hightower

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Anyone interested in Stafford?
    [/quote]

me
    [/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

he has completely regressed.. its baffling how big of a step back hes taken IMO.

[/quote]
    It really is confusing. He has the same team with another year of experience. Blount being hurt will only make it worse to.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]If you had picked Rice I would have taken him.[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

yea I alreay have Calvin in that league and i drafted Charles too

so i was hurting.

my starters are :

WR: Mike Williams
    WR: Julio
    RB: CJ
    RB: Greene

I loved this team originally... I had

WR: VJack
    WR: Colston
    RB: Charles
    RB: Hightower
    [/quote]
    You did awesome to salvage it. Kind of like the job I did with mine. Trading S Jack for Fitz saved my season.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Anyone interested in Stafford?
    [/quote]

me
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    You're cute
    [/quote]

<u>Romo has better options to throw to</u> and already had his bye and Stafford didnt

Romo will have a better year from here on out than Stafford
    [/quote]staff only needs one

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

me
    [/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]
    It really is confusing. He has the same team with another year of experience. Blount being hurt will only make it worse to.
    [/quote]

honestly if he was having a half way decent season he would of been right on the outskirts of top 10. I'll admit I was off.... but not as off as Pappy's top 10 QB list (which didn't have Eli on it for the record)