Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]honestly, I think Miles Austin and Dezz Bryant are the best WR combo in the league

it pains me to say that

And they may also have the best receiving TE in the league as well

[/quote]
    Could you imagine if Brady/Peyton/Rodgers/Brees had those weapons?

Only if Romo was a real QB with a lil clutch in him....
    [/quote]

eh thats the beauty of fantasy though, clutch has nothing to do with the stats that matter in fantasy
    [/quote]yes and no. if he were clutch hed be getting more points, right? because hes not clutch hes leaving points on the field both in real life and ff.
    [/quote]

thats a stretch

HE could throw for 500 yards but lose the game because its tied and he throws another pick 6. He wouldn't be clutch but he'd still have a sick fantasy day
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

everybody kills him for chokin in the Jets game, but he still had 25 fantasy points that week

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]honestly, I think Miles Austin and Dezz Bryant are the best WR combo in the league

it pains me to say that

And they may also have the best receiving TE in the league as well

[/quote]
    Could you imagine if Brady/Peyton/Rodgers/Brees had those weapons?

Only if Romo was a real QB with a lil clutch in him....
    [/quote]

eh thats the beauty of fantasy though, clutch has nothing to do with the stats that matter in fantasy
    [/quote]yes and no. if he were clutch hed be getting more points, right? because hes not clutch hes leaving points on the field both in real life and ff.
    [/quote]

thats a stretch

HE could throw for 500 yards but lose the game because its tied and he throws another pick 6. <u>He wouldn't be clutch but he'd still have a sick fantasy day</u>
    [/quote]without a doubt, but if he didnt throw the pick 6 and threw a td instead, cause he was clutch.....he would have an even better fantasy day.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]everybody kills him for chokin in the Jets game, but he still had 25 fantasy points that week
    [/quote]if he completes that pass revis picked off at the end, its a point. you are right, you dont have to be clutch in ff, but it would help....

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]everybody kills him for chokin in the Jets game, but he still had 25 fantasy points that week
    [/quote]if he completes that pass revis picked off at the end, its a point. you are right, you dont have to be clutch in ff, but it would help....
    [/quote]

na because its just numbers.... obviously if he completed more passes it would be more passes. But the fact that he isn't clutch doesn't mean he still doesn't hit numbers that make him a successful fantasy QB

like against the cards, eli had 20 something points. if he wasnt clutch and didnt find bradshaw for go ahead td, he wouldnt of had 20 something points and i could of lost, well not really cause i never lose

[quote user="dezzzR"]like against the cards, eli had 20 something points. if he wasnt clutch and didnt find bradshaw for go ahead td, he wouldnt of had 20 something points and i could of lost, well not really cause i never lose
    [/quote]

being clutch is determined in the final drives of the game

there were plenty of other drives throughout a game where QB and offense doesn't do anything. They could of done better on those drives instead of the last drive and it would work out to be the same thing.

The clutch part has nothing to do with it

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Which week in our league does playoff's start?
    [/quote]
    14-16.

1 and 2 get a bye week 14.

3 vs 6

4 vs 5

and so on...
    [/quote]Interesting....so in week #16 if a team that has things wrapped up with their standings, sit's their starters it's an issue if you have their player(s). Has this ever proven to be an issue in the past?
    [/quote]

yep

thats why we have the finals week 16 and not week 17, so we can avoid that happening for the championship as much as possible

Because even teams that have things wrapped up, typically are the teams that get the byes so they won't want to sit their players week 16, 17, and then get a bye. Typically everybody is still playing week 16
    [/quote]Oh that's right, I always forget there is 17 weeks, not 16.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Anyone interested in Stafford?
    [/quote]

me
    [/quote]
    Romo and ________ for Stafford
    [/quote]</P>

No no. He thinks Freeman is a top FF QB.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I like Stafford !</P>

</P>

Shaub and __________ ??</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Anyone interested in Stafford?
    [/quote]

me
    [/quote]
    Romo and ________ for Stafford
    [/quote]</P>

No no. He thinks Freeman is a top FF QB.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I like Stafford !</P>

</P>

Shaub and __________ ??</P>